SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden is the GDC's Tar Baby.
I am taking great joy in watching them handle it.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44458 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
(VIA NBC) – More than four dozen former foreign and U.S. national security officials called on Biden to drop out of the presidential race today....

Remember, it was ALWAYS going to be this way.

Joe Biden is not coming out of the Chicago convention as the nominee.

Joe Biden was never going to come out of the Chicago convention as the nominee.

Quit pretending.

Enjoy the show.

https://theconservativetreehou...n-power/#more-262484

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24578 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That Obummer "pharaoh" picture in that article is pure gold (pun intended)! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Robert Costa reports:

Biden and members of his inner circle believe both former Speaker Pelosi and former President Obama are privately underestimating his political appeal and the strength of his coalition, especially against Trump, and believe they and others are being too muted on Dem. dissent

and biden on Trump:

"He said he’ll end the “electric vehicle mandate” on day one.

Donald, there is no electric car mandate.

And American manufacturing is booming under my administration."

meanwhile, the smartest man that joe knows:

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That Obummer "pharaoh" picture in that article is pure gold (pun intended)! Big Grin

That’s Xerxes, from 300.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5519 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
quote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That’s Xerxes, from 300.

Thanks! I stand corrected. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Biden and members of his inner circle believe both former Speaker Pelosi and former President Obama are privately underestimating his political appeal and the strength of his coalition,

He too stupid to realize that the only "coalition" he has is that which they give him.

Joe Biden is nothing more than a useful idiot...he always has been. They (the deep state, Bathhouse Barry, Clinton, et al...) used him because they knew they could. They were greedy and thought he'd make it eight years. They thought wrong, but still did monumental damage to this nation and to the world.

Hopefully Trump can undo all of that damage, and hopefully he survives to try. Their efforts to kill him (or otherwise stop him) did not end last Saturday.

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
The secret service ones on Hunter's detail must all have pulled the short stick. I can't imagine any of them wanting to work his detail.

Posts: 9253 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
He too stupid to realize that the only "coalition" he has is that which they give him.

Stubborn, narcissistic, ass, would be another way of saying it, and in that, if he does get out, he'll have hung on until the left offers him enough money to get out, that's the Biden way.

He holds all the cards because the left won't 25th him, doing that admits a ton about the left and makes Knees POTUS which means no open convention like Pukeloski and Choomer want.

If they want control, the ability to nominate whomever the elites want and toss out the voters nomination, him quitting is the only path.

Biden may very well quit the race, when he does it will be with millions in pledged money.

Posts: 24231 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
^^^ "Quid Pro Quo Joe" won't go away broke.

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Yes, seems like Biden is on the way out, messy as it may be.

I think there are few takers to be #2 under Harris. Who would want that position? I don’t see a way out other than elevating Kammy to the top spot.

If Joe isn’t fit to run for office, is he fit to be president until January? Yes I realize his handlers are running/ruining the country, but he shouldn’t be Pres if he’s to gone to run again.

Posts: 6386 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Robert Costa reports:

Biden and members of his inner circle believe both former Speaker Pelosi and former President Obama are privately underestimating his political appeal and the strength of his coalition, especially against Trump, and believe they and others are being too muted on Dem. dissent

Also from Robert Costa https://threadreaderapp.com/th...663499563373011.html

"President Biden is deeply frustrated in Delaware this weekend with those he perceives as unhelpful and who he believes are participating in an informal, somewhat slow-moving, misguided revolt against his candidacy"

"President Biden, as one friend puts it to me, is "old school" and believes if you "don't think he should run, you should run against him publicly" or otherwise be quiet and be supportive."

I agree with Julie Kelly:

https://x.com/julie_kelly2/sta...sistance-day-1279%2F

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
quote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That’s Xerxes, from 300.

They clearly substituted a bit skinnier body in there too.

What might be more accurate would be if they had a picture of a 1990's shirtless Urkel from the TV show Family Matters to use for the chest/upper body instead.

Posts: 7392 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
(VIA NBC) – More than four dozen former foreign and U.S. national security officials called on Biden to drop out of the presidential race today....

Any chance it was 51 of those twatwaffles?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32002 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Joe Biden is nothing more than a useful idiot...he always has been. They (the deep state, Bathhouse Barry, Clinton, et al...) used him because they knew they could. They were greedy and thought he'd make it eight years. They thought wrong, but still did monumental damage to this nation and to the world.

I think this is a highly accurate assesement. Biden is, and was intended to be nothing more than a puppet. All decisions were made by Soros, Clinton, and other deep state Democrats. All he had to do was look lovable, cool, and keep the pressure on America to hate Trump. Then, age caught up with him and suddenly it became VERY evident that there is no way Biden can peform as President for 4 more years, and likely hasn't been doing anything useful for at least half his Presidency from the average American's perspective.

The ruse failed and is getting worse by the day. The wheels are about to fall off and the little red cart is going to explode in flames if they don't get rid of him quick. Unfortunately, he's the President, stubborn, and due to his mental issues is fighting hard. The horse isn't responding to rein queues and everyone is watching.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38203 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Yup, the man's been huffing his own farts too long. He isn't going to step down.

This is delicious, they're going to have to invoke the 25th amendment if they want him out. Any way this goes, the Democrats look like morons or liars and I fucking love it. Big Grin

Posts: 17621 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Yup, the man's been huffing his own farts too long. He isn't going to step down.

This is delicious, they're going to have to invoke the 25th amendment if they want him out. Any way this goes, the Democrats look like morons or liars and I fucking love it. Big Grin

I keep expecting a late breaking report that COVID killed his dumbass.

Posts: 1846 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
TyphoidJoe’s new campaign theme song.

quote:
Darling you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?
If you say that you are mine
I'll be here till the end of time
So you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?

It's always tease tease tease
You're happy when I'm on my knees
One day is fine, and next is black
So if you want me off your back
Well come on and let me know
Should I Stay or should I go?

Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
And if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know

This indecision's bugging me
Esta indecision me molesta
If you don't want me, set me free
Si no me quieres, librame
Exactly whom I'm supposed to be
Digame quien tengo ser

Don't you know which clothes even fit me?
Sabes que ropas me queda?
Come on and let me know
Me tienes que decir
Should I cool it or should I blow?
Me debo ir o quedarme?

Me entra frio por los ojos
Si me voy va a haber peligro
Si me quedo va a ser doble
So you gotta let me know
Me tienes que decir
Should I cool it or should I blow?

Si me voy va a haber peligro
Si me quedo va a ser doble
So you gotta let me know
Should I stay or should I go.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32002 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
The secret service ones on Hunter's detail must all have pulled the short stick. I can't imagine any of them wanting to work his detail.

I'm sure the ones that wanted to consort with the whores in South America do.

Posts: 2561 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:

And if they go that route, the position of every Republican member of Congress should be "Nope. Ol' Joe is fine, just fine. You've been telling us so for YEARS. We're good."

Posts: 2521 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post