SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Not that it matters anymore, but I wonder if Mark Halperin's sources were right, or just lucky? Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6363 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I like to think of his humiliation at being betrayed by his fellow travelers.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29905 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^

This was no graceful exit, it was and still is a shitshow.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I am sort of disappointed. Frown
Better to have him in there fumbling at least.
The Dems are in disarray but don't underestimate them, they have so many tools including a bias media, corrupt deep state to manipulate their outcomes.
Keep up the pressure and our foot on their throat.

Posts: 23192 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The fireworks within the D Party are about to begin, and not in a nice way. This may get ugly.

Posts: 3384 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
“I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down”

What a fucking asshole. This sums it up for him and the entire party. How many time was this proofed by sleepy Joe and his aids yet still puts his PARTY before the country. Mad

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12965 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Its going to be a Trump/Harris debate, let the carnage begin.

Posts: 3774 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
He's endorsing Chlamydia. Question is, who does she pick? Halperin (who's fairly prescient politically) is suggesting Mark Kelly.

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
I was wrong, the man threw in the towel.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...s-2024-rematch-trump

I hope signing that letter utterly and permanently crushed his spirit.

I want him to IMMEDIATELY fuck off to Delawhore or wherever, never to emerge among decent people ever again.

ETA: Preferably without pardoning anyone, including himself, Jill, and Hunter.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31996 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
He's endorsing Chlamydia. Question is, who does she pick? Halperin (who's fairly prescient politically) is suggesting Mark Kelly.

Where is the endorsement? It wasn't in the letter posted just above?

Posts: 6445 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
^^^

Iie Bicles?

Cheap Fake! Cheap Fake! Cheap Fake!

Posts: 9403 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thumperfbc:
quote:

Newsmax reported it. Apparently Twitter has it.

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by thumperfbc:
quote:

CNN also

Posts: 6400 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
I’m surprised that the letter isn’t on official White House letterhead. Auto pen?

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2796 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:

Meaning Kamala, right? Are they fucking serious?

Posts: 17618 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
^^^

Iie Bicles?

Cheap Fake! Cheap Fake! Cheap Fake!

quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
I’m surprised that the letter isn’t on official White House letterhead. Auto pen?

https://x.com/JackPosobiec/sta...n4oPrG8ihaVf8uA&s=19

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
The Dem party is in a pickle. The SHOULD run with Kamala, but she is unliked and un-electable. DJT would crush her in a debate. I believe Newsom will be the pick. He is loved by the left (my Mom raves about him "saving California" God bless her!).

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1046 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31996 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
From the Biden letter
quote:

I will speak to the Nation later this week in more detail about my decision.

I doubt he will. Speaking to "the Nation" is not within his abilities.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11089 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
It is a tad strange that it's NOT on WH letterhead. Confused

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6363 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post