SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109031 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Joe, was never going to be the guy. Today has been in the making since pretty much the start. This should be no surprise. None. Neither should what comes next.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19704 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
I’m surprised that the letter isn’t on official White House letterhead. Auto pen?

THAT would be a story if this is all fake or AI Eek

Posts: 23191 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
https://x.com/TheBabylonBee/st.../1815082436394385840

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1815082436394385840" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 530px; display: block; border: medium; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: center 85px; background-size: 200px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Brutal.

But true.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31993 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I’m still predicting that the female Obama will head the Dem 2024 ticket. She says that she doesn’t want the job, but she’ll be coerced. Barack will be the power behind the throne, of course, if she (God forbid) wins.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9435 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaycat:
The Dem party is in a pickle. The SHOULD run with Kamala, but she is unliked and un-electable. DJT would crush her in a debate. I believe Newsom will be the pick. He is loved by the left (my Mom raves about him "saving California" God bless her!).

Oh yeah? Do you ask her when he's gonna start saving the state?

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9748 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
But he answered all the questions.

Year V

Posts: 2672 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I want to see an official White House statement or a KJP media Q&A over this. Where did this letter first get released? Fox news article shows a twitter link, but we all know the man doesn't run his own twitter, I'm doubtful he'd even know how to log in or to even post.

Posts: 17618 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He has no other choice than Kumswala. She was his DEI pick, and he and the Democrat party are locked in with her.

Posts: 5232 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
...KJP media Q&A ...

Normally I can't stand that liar, but I plan to watch the next presser.

The press pool will be filled with starving piranha, and the instant KJP says anything, there will be blood in the water.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31993 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Normally I can't stand that liar, but I plan to watch the next presser.

The press pool will be filled with starving piranha, and the instant KJP says anything, there will be blood in the water.

We are 100% on the same page there. It's going to be hilarious and enjoyable.

Posts: 17618 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I think now the question is, who is #2 on the Harris ticket? I can’t see putting a woman like Whitmer as the VP.

Of course a losing ticket nonetheless.

I can’t stand Biden, glad to see him go. I wouldn’t of minded seeing him get slapped up more in this campaign season.

Posts: 6383 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Joe, may not know he is no longer running for re-election.

It’s nap time.

Surely he will be told when he wakes up.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden:

Joe Biden:

Joe Biden:

Iie Bicles:

The o is not connected to the e. There is no downstroke to start the B. The B is not looped to the i. The d is not closed. I have no idea why it appears that an s was drawn in later???

Cheap Fake all week long (and twice on Sunday).

Posts: 9402 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
https://www.instagram.com/reel...gsh=OHA5NTJ0Y2Zsa2ds

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12965 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
i predict a lot of dancing and rap...let the nausea begin

https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1815089778205016187

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Cheap Fake all week long (and twice on Sunday).

None of my signatures looks the same. There's nothing to see here.

Also consider that he most likely has Parkinsons, a movement disorder, limiting his ability to have fine motor control. His signature is going to change.

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
...with starving piranha
Hehe, apt anology. Big Grin

Posts: 1850 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Fittingly, today is National Ice Cream Day.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Damn. I really wanted unelectable Joe to stay in.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39871 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post