SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Good grief, there's only three genders.
He.
She.
It.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beacuse the insane are running the asylum.

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Ok...

Dept of State makes me feel safe, gonna sleep well tonight.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20823 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
The federal govt is a bloated fat cow that needs to go on a massively brutal diet. America would be so much better off
Personally, I'd rather put that fat cow in American freezers and replace it with a young lean one.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
So what does Biden do? Makes them a 4 STAR ADMIRAL in the US Public Health Service Commissioned Corps! Mad
I believe that's a 'Rear' admiral position.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107597 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/columnist...g-consumers-n2597693

Biden Caves To Unions Again, Sabotaging Consumers

President Joe Biden, who brags about running "the most pro-union administration in history," won't admit that longshoremen's unions are holding the nation hostage, refusing to allow the use of automated equipment to unload container ships and get the goods onto trucks faster.

The U.S. is the world's largest importer, but its major ports at Los Angeles and Long Beach, California, rank a dismal 328 and 333, respectively, in the World Bank's Container Port Performance Index. That means nightmare inefficiency worse than most developing countries. Not one U.S. port made it into the top 50 for speed and efficiency. In contrast, Japan's Yokohama port ranks No. 1.

On Wednesday, Biden announced a "gamechanger," saying the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach would stay open more hours for a "90-day sprint" to Christmas. Truth is, most ports around the world operate 24/7. Port operators here haven't done that in the past because union contracts require paying higher hourly rates for night and weekend labor. Dockworker salaries already average $171,000 a year. Wednesday's announcement was a concession from port operators, not the unions.

The real problem is the unions' tooth-and-nail opposition to labor-saving equipment. Cranes in automated ports operate at least twice as fast as cranes in outdated U.S. ports

The International Longshoremen's Association contract, which extends to 2024, blocks the use of automation technology. Willie Adams, president of the International Longshore and Warehouse Union, which represents West Coast workers, says automated cargo handling equipment will not be tolerated

In truth, the $17 billion for ports in the infrastructure bill is mostly for emissions reductions, repairs and dredging. Nothing is allocated for labor-saving automation. In fact, section 30102 of Biden's Build Back Better Bill expressly prohibits the use of funds provided there to be used for automation.

Build Back Better is crammed with pro-union favors, including an extra $4,500 sweetener available only to consumers who buy a union-made electric vehicle and a whopping $14,000 tax credit to homeowners who install energy-saving devices and electrical equipment, provided the contractor doing the job is unionized. Otherwise, zip. Organized labor is spending millions in advertising to get the bill passed.

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
When does Biden put on a sweater and address the nation?

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Haha...President Potato will counsel us on how to set our thermostat shortly...and remember, the pedophile is running out of patience with us.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyes

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/karen-towns...to-defend-it-n423882

Biden abandons Alaska oil drilling project after previously vowing to defend it

The Willow Master Development Plan has been abandoned by the Biden administration though the administration previously defended the oil and gas project in Alaska. This is a legal victory for climate change activists trying to destroy the fossil fuel industry in America.

The Department of the Interior failed to file an appeal to the judge’s block of the project in August. The deadline for the filing was Tuesday and the deadline came and went without any action from the administration. The climate change alarmists quickly responded with glee for their victory. That is, no doubt, what the Biden administration was hoping for – getting the radical leftists in the anti-fossil fuel lobby on its side, especially leading up to the climate change summit in Glasgow next week.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not hard to predict:

https://www.doi.gov/secretary-deb-haaland

Dept of Interior Secretary Deb Haaland

Haaland made history when she became the first Native American to serve as a cabinet secretary.

And that was her "qualifications" Native American enough for biden to check another diversity box

posted Hide Post
After introducing Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Joe Biden thanks the lieutenant governor, who "covers her in every way, both in terms of physically, and mentally, and every other way.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Mr. Potato Head

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
strange biden video at link

https://twitter.com/i/status/1451351386516439040

what is biden doing?

notice how the camera keeps shifting

for 20 seconds ?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

posted Hide Post
I do that when I am trying to hold a deuce for a few more minutes.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
He was rebooting

or screaming inside telling his brain to work

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
I do that when I am trying to hold a deuce for a few more minutes.

Or if there is a log jam at the exit and your straining to clear it.......

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Ha.

I am Cornholio!! I need TP for my bunghole!

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post