SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 ... 661
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

Biden Finally Remembers To Visit East Palestine, One Year After Toxic Train Derailment

If there is one thing this old fool is good at doing, it's pandering. Now that his ratings are in the crapper, he finally remembers this town? Roll Eyes

Good comment from your article:

quote:

Probable Biden speech:

”People of Gaza — er — East Palestine: I know what it’s like when a disaster happens. Our home was struck by lightning, with my wife in it. And my Corvette!…

…As the toxic cloud rose over your town, I could only think of my son Beau, and the burn pits in Iraq, and they brought his coffin home…

…The terrible train derailment that nearly destroyed your town reminds me of the time my Amtrak train was late going home to Wilmington. I almost missed singing Happy Birthday to my daughter…”

Posts: 34160 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
“I think they need to get rid of him or her.”

Yeah, but I think they're first going to get rid of you. Razz

You know how it is, guys. You've had a couple of glasses of wine, and you think you're going to be getting some dick...

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeef.../1752786076320600511

Also:

“I had a meeting with Michelle Obama @michelleobama…. Someone asked her, ‘Will you ever run for office?’ And she said, ‘No’ Empathically.” She was like, ‘I've seen all this shit my husband has had to go through and that does not interest me.’

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108293 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...r-subsidies-n2634439

The Biden Administration announced that it will be classifying some of the country’s most elite locations as “low-income” so that they can push their energy and electric vehicle agenda.

Thanks to President Joe Biden’s Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), the Biden Administration’s new EV charger tax credit program will allow them to label wealthy, elite U.S. locations as “low-income” or “non-urban,” making them eligible for electric vehicle (EV) charger subsidy programs.

The move was applauded by environmental groups who say making the credit widely available in various locations around the country will result in a more significant turnout for “climate-friendly” vehicles.

Montauk, Fishers Island in New York, Martha’s Vineyard, and Nantucket in Massachusetts will now be classified as “low-income” and eligible for EV charger subsidies. These are the same places where the country’s rich and famous live, such as former President Obama, who has a multi-million dollar home on Martha’s Vineyard.

Many homes in these locations are valued well over a million dollars, with several going for $5 million or more. Fisher’s Island is “an exclusive enclave where generations of old-money families gather to sail and golf.”

The tax credit will provide up to 30 percent off the cost of the EV charger to individuals and businesses in low-income communities and non-urban areas. The White House claims this will make it more affordable to install EV charging infrastructure and increase access to EV charging in underserved communities. To meet the “low-income” qualification, a Census tract must have a poverty rate of at least 20 percent. An area can also qualify if the median family income is below 80 percent if a given Census tract is not part of any particular metropolitan area.

In addition to the tax credit guidance, the White House also announced $325 million in new investments to repair broken chargers.

According to the Daily Caller, a nationwide EV charging network is crucial in supporting the Biden Administration’s electric push.

Posts: 19702 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Biden Administration announced that it will be classifying some of the country’s most elite locations as “low-income” so that they can push their energy and electric vehicle agenda.

So much for "the rich don't pay their fair share," right, Joe? Roll Eyes

Posts: 28226 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Posts: 823 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
^^^^

biden:

"My son spent a year in Iraq. That's how we lost him "

Beau Biden died from brain cancer six years after he returned from military service.

Posts: 19702 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
That f***er has ZERO shame. He is a lying sack of human excrement!! JSMH....

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would just love to hear a parent say to President DaddyShowers, “Fuck you, you piece of shit, you’re the reason he’s dead!”

Posts: 5198 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
If only we had a media that would do their jobs... sigh... Mad

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6268 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is how the rump ranger got roped in by O'Keefe. The idiot put his job title in his Tinder profile!

What a rocket surgeon!

https://twitter.com/LauraLoome.../1753130530822840475

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
His brain is too dementia-addled to even do a pre-taped, scripted “interview”. Doesn’t this break a tradition going back to Clinton?

Posts: 34160 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
It’ll be interesting to see what and how things go at the State of the [dis]Union address before Congress, scheduled for Thursday-March 7, 2024 at 9:00PM, which happens to be two days after Super Tuesday. How much stimulants will he have been given to keep him going so sundown syndrome doesn’t take hold?

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2742 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Biden:

"My son spent a year in Iraq. That's how we lost him "

Beau Biden died from brain cancer six years after he returned from military service.

Has Doocy ever called him out on this or made KJP tell us to "look" about it?

Year V

Posts: 2658 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
... How much stimulants will he have been given to keep him going so sundown syndrome doesn’t take hold?

I'm thinking doses that would be lethal to most humans. It's a good thing Joe's tolerance for amphetamines is high.

Posts: 7594 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden appears to confuse current French President Macron with dead French leader Francois Mitterrand - who died in 1996

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...onfusion-speech.html

Posts: 12864 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Perfectly normal, everyone. Nothing to see here. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15712 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
We'll see what they have to say about this, I'm sure there will be NO surprises.

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarl.../1754939251257475555

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6268 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Egregious.

Democrats lie without a hint of shame whatsoever. It's quite amazing.

Biden: "Every day between now and November, the American people are going to know that the only reason the border is not secure is Donald Trump."

https://twitter.com/TPostMille...7TfxYEvTj1k9LFg&s=19

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30676 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Bullshit

This brain-dead loser has been POTUS for nearly 4 years now and IT'S SPELLED OUT IN THE CONSITUTION that border security and the security of the nation is HIS PRIMARY JOB.

It's really amazing how they do this with straight faces, it's actually evil.