SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I suspect they pulled that dope Scarborough off the air today so he wouldn’t say anything really stupid.

Yep, I was right LMAO

https://x.com/MarkDavis/status/1812817058951811373

Posts: 34546 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Democrat push to replace Biden is 'over' after Trump assassination attempt, president's allies say

The effort to replace President Biden as the Democratic Party's 2024 nominee has lost all momentum and is essentially "over" following the assassination attempt against former President Trump, allies of the president say, according to a new report.

A steady stream of Democratic lawmakers and top donors had called on Biden to drop out of the race throughout last week and the weekend. Allies of Biden now say Trump's attempted slaying has taken the wind from the sails of Biden's critics.

"I think it’s over," one ally to the president told NBC News. "You just lose all momentum."

"They were having a very bad political day, and then we had this supernova event. Now, it’s frozen," one Democratic strategist told the outlet. "If you’re an advocate for: ‘How do we tell the old man it’s time to go?’ – it’s really hard to have that conversation publicly. This event blocks out the sun right now."

Biden addressed the nation soon after the assassination attempt on Saturday, condemning the violence and saying he was praying for Trump and his family.

"I have been briefed on the shooting at Donald Trump’s rally in Pennsylvania," Biden said in a statement at the time. "I'm grateful to hear that he’s safe and doing well. I'm praying for him and his family and for all those who were at the rally, as we await further information. Jill and I are grateful to the Secret Service for getting him to safety. There’s no place for this kind of violence in America. We must unite as one nation to condemn it."

Biden later spoke to Trump over the phone, but details of their conversation have not been released. Biden also spoke with Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro and Butler Mayor Bob Dandoy.

Biden's campaign reacted quickly to cancel plans for ads attacking Trump for the time being. Staffers were told to "refrain from issuing any comments on social media or in public," according to NBC News.

"It’s likely the effort to dislodge Biden has ended. He’s not going to voluntarily step aside in this moment," another Biden ally told the outlet. "Biden demonstrated he’s going to fight."

The assassination attempt took place two days before the start of the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, where Trump will be formally nominated as the GOP's 2024 presidential candidate.

The Democratic National Committee told Fox News that it is in the process of pulling down ads that it went up with on Monday on 57 municipal buses in Milwaukee, the site of the GOP convention.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109056 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Democratic National Committee told Fox News that it is in the process of pulling down ads that it went up with on Monday on 57 municipal buses in Milwaukee, the site of the GOP convention.

Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24584 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden Finally Gives RFK Jr. Secret Service Protection

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...t-service-protection

"In light of this weekend's events, the president has directed me to work with the Secret Service to provide protection to Robert Kennedy Jr.," said DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, adding "We are in a heightened and very dynamic threat environment."

Earlier in the day, Trump said it was "imperative" that Kennedy be granted Secret Service protection.

"Given the history of the Kennedy Family, this is the obvious right thing to do!" he said on Truth Social.

more at link

Posts: 13078 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
https://x.com/saras76/status/1813022741135503564

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1813022741135503564" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 553px; display: block; border: medium; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: center 85px; background-size: 200px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

That demented idiot.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32012 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^

Yeah, joe, ANTAGONIZE the press. That's a great strategy. . .

I mean, they have bent over backwards giving their 300% to prop his demented butt up (lying, gaslighting, excusing, obfuscating) and then he turns around and criticizes them for 'not doing their job.'. .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21922 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Oh Joe, you’ve done messed up. It’s clear you’ve even lost the media now. I read that they plan on putting him on a media and travel blitz for the next month or so to try to repair the damage from this debate, he shit the bed in, but I think it’s too late now and all this is going to do is give him numerous opportunities to fuck up and go into angry old man mode like this.

Posts: 34546 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think it’s too late now and all this is going to do is give him numerous opportunities to fuck up and go into angry old man mode like this.

Yes... they've painted themselves into a corner with Biden.
At this point, the Democrats want Biden to step down, yet he refuses and hangs on. It's a beautiful thing. Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24584 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
At some point, Trump needs to post something like this on social media:

“ Hey Joe, I see you have a hostile media now to deal with!”

Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
At some point, Trump needs to post something like this on social media:

“ Hey Joe, I see you have a hostile media now to deal with!”

Love it! And will love watching it.

Posts: 1823 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Biden has LOST even The Young Turks...

... he is t-o-a-s-t. But we knew that.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32012 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
https://x.com/saras76/status/1813022741135503564

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1813022741135503564" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 553px; display: block; border: medium; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: center 85px; background-size: 200px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

That demented idiot.

It would not take much push back to send Joe into a fit of rage. Biden’s method when backed into a corner is to get aggressive, be an A hole and bully the opponent. He’d have a melt down from which he’d never recover.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Biden has LOST even The Young Turks...

... he is t-o-a-s-t. But we knew that.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/G_hBLLMlrMc?si=s-ERguE5t1hmzBPg" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Only a matter of time until Joe starts screaming “get off my lawn” to reporters and constituents. That is if he can put 4 words together properly.

Posts: 1823 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Get off my..., you know, the thing. No joke, anyway.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7275 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Biden has lost that idiot Cenk Uygar because he has no loyalty to a candidate. He sees that Biden can't win, so he's abandoned the guy. This isn't about principles. It's about winning at any cost.

Uygar is King of the Idiots

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
And now it should be obvious that any Democrat that wants to replace Joe as the nominee are out of their minds. NOBODY wants to step into this shitshow, they don't have the boots for it. There is nothing to campaign on, their "Trump is Hitler" schtick is off the table, everybody went into hiding. You have leftists spewing all sorts of insane crazy shit, whether to condone the shooting, or to proclaim it a staged event. It is clear the Democrats are in a tailspin with no way to correct it.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17158 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
right now they are clinging to abortion, hate trump, be scared...apparently they forgot all the great things brandon has done

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Stand and fight Joe. I want to see you on the ballot. (just frightened a little until inauguration)

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5718 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Imagine how mad the perpetually enraged Joe Scarborough was yesterday when given a time out. Maybe he spent the day looking inward. Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8547 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post