SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 637
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
FJB is getting ripped on social media for a photo op wearing a hard hat backwards. I imagine he thought he was hep and funny, he looks like a fool. Again. His staff looks clueless with no idea what's wrong. Mark Dice has some thoughts.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8389 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
C'mon, man. Everyone wears a safety vest over a suit jacket while drinking in a bar after a hard days labor.

Posts: 1822 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29771 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29771 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The part of the hard hat’s suspension system sitting on FJB’s forehead looks like some kind of plug-in port to charge his batteries, program his obsolete and failing cpu and inject drugs to keep him conscious.

Posts: 3504 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Given that morons complete lack of cognitive ability, I’m pretty sure he has no idea it’s even on backwards. He’s that out of touch with reality.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15670 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34003 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
just makes you want to scream

https://hotair.com/tree-huggin...winning-kick-n607590

In Pathetic POTATUS Pander, WH Pulls LNG Football Just Before Winning Kick

Until wars blew up and so did pipelines, and then pressure came from the president of the United States to eschew dealing with the big, bad Russkies for vital LNG deliveries. Why bother, Joe Biden said, when the United States had more than what they needed and could make up the difference? Trust us me. I’ve got you covered.

but

The Biden administration on Friday halted the approval of new licenses to export US liquefied natural gas while it scrutinizes how the shipments affect climate change, the economy and national security — a moratorium likely to disrupt plans for billions of dollars in projects.

The Energy Department study will build on an existing analysis that underpins the agency’s review of proposals to send more natural gas to European, Asian and other countries that are not US free-trade partners. New exports are now vetted on a case-by-case basis to see whether they are in the public interest — a threshold established by federal law — but government assumptions used in those reviews haven’t been updated since 2018.

In the face of Biden’s ghastly poll numbers, the pathetic grifter and his White House toadies are desperate to buy votes wherever they can at whatever cost to whomever. This neat little maneuver has boned both our own fossil fuel industry and our European allies – a twofer.

Europe were promised LNG by the US after cutting Russian buying. They were lied to. Electoral politics more important than a core ally. Biden pulls the LNG terminals even though Qatari LNG has to take the long route due to Red Sea attacks. Europe look like complete clowns.

Biden to help Putin by delaying US LNG export terminal.

LNG exports are vital to extricating Europe from Russian natural gas dependence.

Climate idiocy more important to Biden than helping Europe.

Posts: 19640 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Why would Biden’s handlers make such a stupid mistake IN AN ELECTION YEAR?

Either they think the election’s already in the bag for the Democrat (still not convinced, it will be Joe Biden) or they just do not care.

Europe will end up crawling back to Russia for their natural gas.

Posts: 34003 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
The dems are really living up to the accusation that they are insane! Not that we ever doubted it...

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38821 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
And much of the LNG comes from Texas.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16791 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
If this doesn't convince every last Texan to boycott the Demotards at the voting booth in November, I just don't know what will. But my realist side of me says there will be those Libtards that can't be swayed that these f***ers are DELIBERATELY bringing ruination to this country.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
from Fox News

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Europe were promised LNG by the US after cutting Russian buying. They were lied to. Electoral politics more important than a core ally. Biden pulls the LNG terminals even though Qatari LNG has to take the long route due to Red Sea attacks. Europe look like complete clowns.

Biden to help Putin by delaying US LNG export terminal.

LNG exports are vital to extricating Europe from Russian natural gas dependence.

Climate idiocy more important to Biden than helping Europe.
Ho-ly crap on a cracker!

If there was any doubt as to whether Droolin' Joe was more incompetent than the peanut farmer, this, atop his most recent border disaster embarrassments, should resolve the question.

Wow. Just... wow

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
When does that new civil war propaganda movie come out?

Posts: 20181 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
When does that new civil war propaganda movie come out?
I think it's going to be delayed due to necessary re-writes.

Posts: 107979 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...oung-voters-n2634233

President Biden last week pressed Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to scale down the Israeli military operation in Gaza, stressing he is not in it for a year of war, two U.S. officials told Axios.

Why it matters: Biden's comments during the two leaders' call last Friday reflect the growing U.S. concern about the continuation of the war and the president's desire to see it end long before the November elections.

A Biden adviser told Axios the White House is very concerned about losing young voters, many of whom are opposed to the president's policy on the Gaza war.

A source close to the White House said Biden can't have the war and the growing death toll to continue dominating the news cycle as the elections get closer.

The White House and the Israeli Prime Minister's Office declined to comment.

Biden asked Netanyahu several times for his plan and strategy in Gaza and said he doesn't understand the "end state" the Israeli leader is envisioning for the enclave, the U.S. officials said.

Netanyahu told Biden that the transition to low-intensity fighting took place in northern Gaza and will happen in the south, but Israel needs more time than it originally thought, the officials added.

Netanyahu also said that Hamas would return if the Israel Defense Forces left Gaza now.

Biden is weak. Our enemies and allies know it. When someone can’t keep up, keep moving onward. Sorry, Joe. You were never qualified for this job, and you just proved it by begging another country to stop its justified war of self-defense because it could hurt your return to the White House.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
biden screaming in South Carolina today

video at

https://twitter.com/i/status/1751409035222425859

more lies.

Trump was scheduled to visit the cemetary but his security team canceled the trip due to weather

there's no evidence that Donald Trump called American service members "suckers and losers"

Another case of a BS lie fabricated to hurt Donald Trump

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Of course Trump didn't say such a thing, but it's exactly the kind of garbage the leftists would think up to harm the man's reputation, because "suckers and losers" are what these America-hating elitist asshole think of those who would sacrifice their life for country.

Posts: 107979 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More on Joe in SC: Trump is the sitting President

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...-south-carolina.html

Posts: 12802 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post