SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 666
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
20-somethings are actually influencing policy in the WH. This is not a Babylon Bee article.

quote:
The White House’s climate team reportedly made a crucial decision regarding a major natural gas project after meeting with a 25-year-old social media influencer, according to The New York Times.

Before deciding to delay approval of the Calcasieu Pass 2 (CP2), key climate advisers and decision-makers in the White House reportedly met with Alex Haraus, a 25-year-old TikTok influencer from Colorado who has organized an online campaign demanding that the administration kill the project, according to the NYT. The White House is expected to formally announce on Friday that it is delaying its review of CP2, a development which could be the administration’s first step toward killing the project and putting numerous other LNG terminal proposals in jeopardy as well.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/0...ktok-influencer-cp2/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16875 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
20-somethings are actually influencing policy in the WH. This is not a Babylon Bee article.

It should be. This loon is the poster child for crazed environmentalists.

Posts: 787 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
It’s no secret that this administration is pandering to the young, inexperienced, immature voting base that is most susceptible to fear mongering about the future. They know climate change is a natural, ever changing process that cannot be controlled by human intervention. Add in free shit, college debt forgiveness, vague insinuation of legalizing weed, etc compared to responsibility and hard work and it’s easy to see what lazy assholes would choose.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15717 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone hear about this Taylor Swift psyop theory? I'm hearing that swifty is getting so much press lately to ensure maximum people hear who she will endorse for President. Whether it is true or not, I think there would be a lot of people that would vote for who she tells them to.

Posts: 718 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:
Anyone hear about this Taylor Swift psyop theory? I'm hearing that swifty is getting so much press lately to ensure maximum people hear who she will endorse for President. Whether it is true or not, I think there would be a lot of people that would vote for who she tells them to.

My wife has been saying this for months, that she's this big deal now more than ever because soon she's going to come out and campaign for Biden or whomever is chosen to replace him and her millions of lemming fans will go right along with it.

I was watching the Chiefs/Ravens game yesterday and the number of times they kept cutting to her in her VIP box there was just out of control. Roll Eyes

Posts: 34165 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Lot's of people have been rooting AGAINST the Chiefs precisely because of all the over the top 'attention' she and her QB boyfriend at getting. Apparently it's relentless and legions of people are sick of it!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9147 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
^^^^

https://www.breitbart.com/ente...ntial-election-poll/

A new poll shows that Taylor Swift could impact the outcome of this year’s presidential election, with 18 percent of voters saying they’re “more likely” or “significantly more likely” to vote for a candidate endorsed by Swift.

The alarming results come from polling conducted for Newsweek by Redfield & Wilton Strategies. The survey, which had a sample size of 1,500 eligible voters, was conducted on January 18 and had a margin of error of plus or minus 2.53 percent.

“She’s influenced popular culture, sports, the economics of entire regions of the U.S.,” communications consultant James Haggerty told Newsweek. “So why not politics and elections?”

The poll found 17 percent of respondents said they would be less likely to vote for a Swift-backed candidate, while 55 percent would be neither more nor less likely to do so.

Forty-five percent said they were fans of the singer, and 54 percent said they were not. Only 6 percent said they were not familiar with Swift.

In 2020, Taylor Swift threw her support behind Joe Biden, while repeatedly bashing then-President Donald Trump on social media.

so 18% more likely to vote like Swift, 17% less likely, 55% neither more or less. The 18 % are idiots

Posts: 19712 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
^^^Lot's of people have been rooting AGAINST the Chiefs precisely because of all the over the top 'attention' she and her QB boyfriend at getting. Apparently it's relentless and legions of people are sick of it!

Tight end boyfriend.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3548 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
This is why cults are so dangerous. People stop thinking for themselves and follow the herd to be “part of something bigger”. I see all these insulting AI images about Swift and Kelce and believe it is a psyops from the left to rally her base. It would make no sense for conservatives to do it. None at all.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15717 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:

My wife has been saying this for months, that she's this big deal now more than ever because soon she's going to come out and campaign for Biden or whomever is chosen to replace him and her millions of lemming fans will go right along with it.
Roll Eyes

Taylor Swift has been an advocate for left-wing causes for a long time. Travis Kelce is doing Pfizer clot-shot commercials.

Of course they will support Biden or whomever is chosen to replace him! It was never going to be otherwise.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24334 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Gutter slut.. Big Grin

Posts: 17949 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
For those needing a good laugh at Swift/Kelces expense…

https://youtu.be/SLGxJfMCCsQ

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Remember the good old days when Democrats regularly accused Republicans as being the party that started all the wars?

https://twitter.com/bennyjohns...092456198324536?s=46

Posts: 34165 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
How much you want to bet his handlers won't let him wear a watch to this at Dover?

Biden will attend ceremony honoring troops killed in Jordan after reports suggesting he wouldn’t sparked outrage

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I suspect the day the dems dump Biden is getting closer and closer.

posted Hide Post
Mumbling ,stumbling Joe

Posts: 12874 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
How much you want to bet his handlers won't let him wear a watch to this at Dover?

Biden will attend ceremony honoring troops killed in Jordan after reports suggesting he wouldn’t sparked outrage

That wouldn't keep FJB from looking for it.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8429 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
This woman nails it! Watch until the end.

https://twitter.com/RyanPatric.../1752492485883171143

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
​The President has finally found someone of his intellect to look up to and quote…

https://x.com/potus/status/175...tCBnx7UrO8b-vBzqnfTg

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12374 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden Finally Remembers To Visit East Palestine, One Year After Toxic Train Derailment

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...xic-train-derailment

Recall nearly one year ago, the mayor of East Palestine, Ohio, ripped President Biden a new one for traveling halfway across the world to Ukraine, where he pledged half a billion dollars to a foreign government, even as a chemical fallout from a train derailment battered residents in the small Ohio town.

Shortly after the train derailment, while animals were dying and people were getting sick from the toxic fumes, millions of Americans asked: Where was Biden?

Now, almost one year later, Biden's polling numbers are near an all-time low as Bidenomics fails, the invasion on the southern border worsens, and the administration's foreign policy is seen as a disaster as it appears Ukraine is not winning the war against Russia and a major conflict looms in the Middle East. The 80-something-year-old president finally remembered about East Palestine.

The Wall Street Journal reports that the White House plans to send the president to East Palestine for the first time.

Posts: 12874 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post