SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:
Fucking Biden. Everything he says the conservatives are trying to do regarding our country is what he and his acolytes are doing. Typical.
Oh, yes. Straight out of the Leftist playbook. They've been doing this forever, all over the world. Whatever you're doing, accuse your enemies of doing it, and make the accusations loud and constant. There's no group on this planet more dishonest than leftists and that is no exaggeration.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107597 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
The gist of Biden's speech last night as explained by conservative radio show host Chris Stigall:

From what I understand, all Potato Joe spoke of last night was 100% MAGA Is Evil.

Nothing about the economy, out of control inflation, crime, the border, etc. The Democrats know they lost Joe Lunchbox and the rest of Independents. They're just sweeping up the left over crumbs, hoping to salvage something.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Took my son to school this morning and on the way back, decided to finally check out the local radio station. Mistake. Apparently KJRR or whatever is the local leftist mouthpiece on the airwaves. Got to listen to soundbites and passionate regurgitation of the talking points from Biden's V for Vendetta redux last night. Then they had some asshole start in about how "Republicans have no concrete vision for America." How about an economy that isn't tanking? How about borders not being overrun by illegal immigrants? How about energy independence? How about not getting involved in every fucking armed conflict on the face of this planet? How about letting parents choose what schools their children go to so they actually get an education and not an indoctrination? How about equipping law enforcement to do that job and then actually letting them do that? How about a whole list of things I could go on and on about?

It wasn't meant for me. It was meant for the drooling retards who keep voting for these people to nod their heads and wrings their hands about "safekeeping democracy." Fuck "democracy," let's preserve our republic.

More devisive rhetoric, but that's par for the course from this clown.

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Didn't Joe Biden run on a platform that he would "bring the country back together" after Trump divided it?

Instead he said "hold my Jell-O" and went crazy demonizing half the goddam electorate!

These handlers and advisors he has are IDIOTS.

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

These handlers and advisors he has are IDIOTS.

They're radical leftists. Dyed-in-the-wool Marxists.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Some very strange political decisions being made by the Biden team. Last nights repeat of the 'threat to democracy' speech is just bizarre...that message already tanked, as did the show trial. I understand they have failed at everything they have tried, but surely they could come up with some issues or new proposals that would address issues people truly care about. It's almost like they aren't capable of thinking outside the DC bubble they live in...their advisors are failing them terribly. The Democrat message is only popular in DC and on college campuses.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Democrats, Not Democracy, Are Threatened
ERICK-WOODS ERICKSON
NOV 3

The Democrats’ doddering old fool and Fabulist-in-Chief spoke in a part-time train station turned full-time homeless shelter last night to rally progressives. He tried the same approach in Philadelphia on September 1, 2022. Shortly thereafter, Democrats’ polling collapsed, and Republicans retook the lead in the generic ballot. This time, he did it with gusto before a soft blue background and a crowd of partisans instead of with two Marines and red whorehouse lighting.

On Wednesday night, he did not do as he did the day before in Florida, i.e., claiming he went to a historically black college (he did not), or that his son died in Iraq (he did not), or that he met the inventor of insulin (he did not), or that war in Iraq (he meant Ukraine) provoked the current crisis (it did not), or that Putin is to blame for global inflation (he is not), or that Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz is a senator (she is not).

Instead, he claimed democracy itself is under attack. It is not.

He did not talk about inflation, crime, or the economy — the issues voters care about. He gave a speech written by a progressive twenty-something Twitter warrior ready to win tweet of the day, not the election, before fleeing to China’s TikTok to escape the reign of Elon Musk. And Biden half-assed that speech with his caveats and carveouts of “the extreme MAGA element of the Republican Party, which is a minority of that party,” which is a hell of a concession in a speech designed to be about this minority. “There are more than 300 election deniers on the ballot all across America this year,” but he won’t name any of them, including the ones his party funded, nor will he tell you there are over 10,000 races across the country on the ballot this year.

The only thing Biden’s angry speech will do is mobilize anti-Democrat turnout on Election Day, with no added incentive to turn out his own side, which is not turning out at the rate they need. A group of progressives who already think democracy is under attack and still aren’t voting will not suddenly go vote because Grandpa Dementia told them one more time than Joy Reid already had. But a group of independent voters who hate both sides with a passion might now be inspired to give Biden a middle finger for, on his second try at this, still ignoring the baby formula, the gas, the groceries, and the looming recession.

Biden might have cost the Democrats their New Hampshire Senate seat where there is no early voting, an already enthusiastic Republican pool of voters, and even more energy for those voters and fence-sitters.

We know democracy is not under attack because Joe Biden and the Democrats used $46 million to fund the candidates who they claim are attacking democracy. We know democracy is not under attack because the Democrats have made no effort to calm the currents of contretemps rushing through the nation.

Were democracy actually under attack, Democrats would have sought consensus instead of contentiousness. They would not have rushed to force schools to accept boys into girls’ locker rooms. They would have relied on federalism. They would not have rushed a massive spending bill through Congress that provoked inflation. They would have worked with Republicans to narrowly craft a package. They would not have told Americans who cannot afford new cars to buy electric ones and make sure not to plug them in between the hours of 5 and 9 pm in California. They would have worked to expand fossil fuel production domestically. They would not have focused on abortion with no restrictions and January 6th. They would have worked to end the supply shortage of baby formula, which even now remains a problem. They would not have passed an “Inflation Reduction Act” that doesn’t reduce inflation. They would have focused on the economy and not wrecking it.

In August of 2021, President Biden withdrew American troops from Afghanistan. Donald Trump wanted the same outcome but was smart enough to listen to his advisors and delay the withdrawal until the winter when the Taliban hunker down in the mountain snows. We now know with certainty that Biden’s advisors told him not to withdraw during the fighting season but to wait for winter. Dogmatically, Biden demanded a withdrawal during the fighting season, and the Taliban swept into Kabul while we were still there, even as Biden said they would not.

Thirteen Americans died, and hundreds of Americans were left behind. For the first time, an American President abandoned American citizens behind enemy lines willfully, knowingly, and expressly against the advice of his advisors. Then he lied, blamed others, and denied it. “My beloved Beau,” was not the apology the families of the fallen and forgotten wanted.

The American people saw a President who lacked the empathy he claimed to have. He had promised a soft-hearted return to normalcy and instead provoked more international drama and domestic economic carnage, just without mean tweets.

Biden’s polling never recovered. Time and time again, when given the opportunity to correct, Biden and the Democrats instead insisted either the American public must side with them or democracy itself is under attack. At every opportunity, instead of empathy for their fellow Americans, Democrats expressed antipathy. After Terry McAuliffe lost the gubernatorial race in Virginia to now Governor Glenn Youngkin, Democrats should have learned two things. First, do not make the 2022 midterms about Trump. Second, work like hell to reverse their policies on schools.

History is not on the side of the incumbent White House party. Losing Virginia reiterated that history was coming for the Democrats. They needed to mitigate that history. On multiple occasions, fate itself offered up opportunities to pivot, but Democrats doubled down on asininity.

Biden went with “Ultra MAGA” Republicans and hugged the teachers unions so close one would have thought Randi Weingarten, the head of the American Federation of Teachers, was a teenage girl. When the parental backlash began, the Democrats claimed parents were domestic terrorists, like Republicans, but worse. Then they walked it back, pretended it never happened, and lied — claiming they were really the ones who wanted schools reopened. Much like Democrats claim they were always the party of freedom and the Republicans were always the party of slavery, Democrats now claim they were always the party of open, maskless schools, and Republicans were the ones who shut it all down. And can they get an amnesty, please and thank you? “Sorry, we wouldn’t let you hug your grandma before she died. Bygones!”

Nothing has worked. The Supreme Court handed them a gift with the Dobbs decision, ending Roe v Wade. Women started returning to the Democrats. But then Democrats got ghoulish, insisting there could be no limits on abortion ever, a position that polls more extreme than the Republican position. Kids’ educations were at stake; their parents’ 401(K)s looked like Rome after the Visigoths entered; and suburban communities rang out with gunshots while Democrats yelled on television, “Crime? What crime, you scaredy-cat racists?” The women pivoted back to the GOP just in time to see the Democrats, who told them high prices were no big deal, complain about $8.00 monthly for a blue checkmark on Twitter.

So here, at the end of the midterms, Democrats return to screams about democracy. They funded many of the supposed threats to democracy who will beat them. They will learn nothing and forget nothing. After all, it is you, not them, that is the problem. Just ask them. Actually, no need; in less than a week, on MSNBC, they’ll tell you.

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
That is the truth. They really are in trouble, because things have now gotten to a point that many more people are seeing through their lies and alarmist rhetoric. Their bullshit is not working.

Posts: 107597 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
ERICK-WOODS ERICKSON
NOV 3

The Democrats’ doddering old fool and Fabulist-in-Chief spoke in a part-time train station turned full-time homeless shelter last night to rally progressives. He tried the same approach in Philadelphia on September 1, 2022. Shortly thereafter, Democrats’ polling collapsed, and Republicans retook the lead in the generic ballot. This time, he did it with gusto before a soft blue background and a crowd of partisans instead of with two Marines and red whorehouse lighting.

WOW! Nailed that one!

I'm sending this off to friends and family

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
"Threat to our democracy" equals "threat to liberalism."

(Or leftism if you prefer)

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Tucker Carlson Deconstructs Joe Biden’s Democracy -vs- Autocracy Midterm Election Speech

"The guy who showered with his daughter is telling you you're a bad person".

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^My favorite line from Tucker’s monologue last night.

To me, that totally encapsulates this rancid piece of shit.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
The Democrats know they lost Joe Lunchbox and the rest of the Independents. They're just sweeping up the left over crumbs, hoping to salvage something.

quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
It's almost like they aren't capable of thinking outside the DC bubble they live in

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but doesn't that kinda sound like Uncah Joe's trying to motivate the true believers of the ideology-driven Dem base itself? If they aren't motivated to get out in numbers and vote, what Dem voter would be?

Remember how they've played the last few elections - if the vote count isn't close, they seem to have a very hard time stealing the election. If their base isn't terribly motivated, there may not be a whole lot of close races regardless of what the Dems can get the pollsters to say.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Outstanding Monologue by Tucker Carlson – Deconstructing “Democracy is at Stake,” the Narrative

Fox News host Tucker Carlson doesn’t always align the granular details in a way that I will always agree with; however, in this monologue he accurately and brilliantly deconstructs the “Democracy at Stake” narrative. Tucker Carlson simply nails this.

This big picture monologue on the distinct difference between what authoritarian minded Democrats and media call “democracy”, and what true democracy actually is meant to represent, is brilliantly presented.
WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehou...rrative/#more-239356

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The democRAT machine is rife with nothing but traitors to our nation. It’s high time to take out the trash. I cannot wait for the wailing and gnashing of teeth when these cretin lose their majority and the leftist trash become truly unhinged.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Dementia Joe in Tampa on Tuesday. Did he just inadvertently show how they juice him up to go make these appearances???

posted Hide Post
^^^Yeah, it’s pretty obvious Brandon has been hooked to IVs.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
House Majority Whip James Clyburn:

"This country is on track to repeat what happened in Germany when it was the greatest democracy going, when it elected a chancellor that then co-opted the media.... That is what's going on in this country."

Absurd asshole.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Whoa.

Just saw this from Erick Erickson:

(He is referring to the NYT)

I had multiple reporters in DC tell me last week the Times is working on a big post-election piece about Biden's frailties sourced with White House staffers. Expected to drop after the election.

I told you, the pivot is coming right after the election wipeout, the Dems are going to turn on him and try to get him to resign

posted Hide Post
quote:
This country is on track to repeat what happened in Germany when it was the greatest democracy going, when it elected a chancellor that then co-opted the media.... That is what's going on in this country

^^^^^^^^^
Well not surprising. Bet he skipped World History or had a substandard high school education. Probably lives in the 54th state Joe Biden talks about.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post