SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I'm just gonna come out and say it, I think I love Lauren Bobert. She may not have an Ivey League degree or some high society pedigree, but she's got more balls and common sense than most of the male Repub's in Congress. That video was terrific as is the lady who made it.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
That goofy giggle that Harris gives is her tell when she’s either in over her head, scared shitless or both.

God help us all with this airhead one heartbeat away from being the next POTUS Confused

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
That goofy giggle that Harris gives is her tell when she’s either in over her head...
Hence the reason why she cackles constantly. Virtually everything is over her head. To say she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer doesn't even begin to cover it. Empty suit in the extreme.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
It seems everything w the biden administration is fake and a lie

A journalist, who said she was with the Spanish-language network Univision, told Vice President Kamala Harris that she voted for her and President Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential election during a press conference in Mexico.

The journalist, who went by Maria Fernanda and claimed to be with Univision, was called on by Harris’s team during a press conference in Mexico City, Mexico, on Tuesday.

Before asking Harris a question, Fernanda said:

Thank you, Madame Vice President. For me, it’s an honor because I actually got to vote for the first time as a naturalized citizen and I voted for you.

BUT,

Soon after the press conference, President of News for Univision in the United States Daniel Coronell wrote in a statement that Fernanda is not associated with Univision and does not work for the network.

“Let it be clear to everyone that Ms. Maria Fernanda Reyes is not part of this media organization.”

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
That goofy giggle that Harris gives is her tell when she’s either in over her head...
Hence the reason why she cackles constantly. Virtually everything is over her head. To say she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer doesn't even begin to cover it. Empty suit in the extreme.

Well when you spend most of your professional life on your knees just about everything is over your head

Posts: 53805 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
“Let it be clear to everyone that Ms. Maria Fernanda Reyes is not part of this media organization.”
I'd say this is unbelievable, but its really not. As you noted, 'everything' about this administration is a blatant fabrication. Can you imagine the media feeding frenzy if it had been determined that Trump and crew had planted someone in the press core like this? It would have been 24/7 fire and brimstone on every channel and website. Early prediction for next week....Biden is going to get completely annihilated when he's overseas meeting with foreign leaders.

posted Hide Post
Hunter Biden addressed his white lawyer as 'n***a' multiple times, used phrases like 'true dat n***a' and bantered 'I only love you because you're black,' in shocking texts unearthed days after Joe's emotional Tulsa speech decrying racism

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...t-messages-show.html

Text messages obtained by DailyMail.com reveal Hunter Biden used the n-word multiple times in banter with his lawyer
The president's son, 51, flippantly addressed corporate attorney George Mesires, who is white, by the racial slur, with phrases including 'true dat n***a'

In a December 2018 conversation, Hunter asked Mesires: 'How much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.'

In another chat a month later, Hunter cracked jokes about his penis and then told Mesires 'I only love you because you're black'

'It's so annoying when you interject with frivolity,' the Chicago lawyer replied
The damning texts have emerged just days after his father, President Joe Biden gave a speech decrying racism on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre

Biden has sought to portray racial justice as a top priority for his administration
Hunter also saved a meme with a photo of his father hugging Barack Obama with a caption describing a joke conversation
'Obama: Gonna miss you, man Joe: Can I say it? Just this once? Obama: *sigh* go ahead Joe: You my n***a, Barack'

Posts: 13098 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Seems there are people in Guatemala that like her about as much as we do.

Guatemalans Tell Kamala Harris to 'Go Home': 'Trump Won'

On Sunday, Vice President Kamala Harris made her first official trip abroad as a member of the Biden administration.

Her travels led her south to Guatemala, where she is supposed to be working out solutions to the “root causes” of the illegal immigration crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border.

Evidently, some Guatemalans weren’t happy to see Harris.

When she descended the steps of Air Force Two, Harris was greeted by a crowd of protesters outside the airport — many of them pro-Donald Trump activists — flashing signs that read “Kamala Mind Your Own Business,” “Kamala Go Home” and “Kamala, Trump Won.”

https://www.westernjournal.com...tent=libertyalliance

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Tucker Carlson on Kamala Harris

"Because it is so improbable that someone this unimpressive has become so powerful, the people in charge are forced to assure us that she is brilliant and impressive."

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

seen at CTH

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Looks like the Joe’s nurse is playing the handmaid for Barry Soetoro at this G7 meeting.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
So FLOTUS is a government official? Well, in this case, I suppose she is a de facto official. You know, with the POTUS being a turnip and all.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
What a horrible thing to say about turnips

Posts: 53805 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I don’t recall anyone voting for that harpy for anything…

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15803 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Me either. All I seem to remember is her showing off her prize turnip at a couple of virtual county fairs.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The video above of Tucker’s eviscerating of Kommiehoe was outstanding. I saw it last night and had to rewatch it. Anybody who hasn’t seen it really should because he is spot on in his assessment of her.

Posts: 5234 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
a few posts up is a story about a fake reporter sucking up to Harris

Here is more of that story

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...e-president-n2590758

Security Breach: How Did an Imposter Get Into a Press Conference with the Vice President?

During her first foreign trip as vice president Kamala Harris took part in a press briefing in Mexico City. One of the five questions came from a woman everyone assumed was a reporter with Univision. Before her question she shared that "For me, it's an honor because I actually got to vote for the first time as a naturalized citizen. I voted for you." As it turns out that woman isn't a reporter at all, but rather an imposter by the name of Maria Fernanda Reyes , who somehow got into what should have been highly secure event.

As the Daily Mail reported, Reyes was impersonating Maria Fernanda Lopez, a Univision reporter based out of Miami, who was not at the event in Mexico City. The network was represented at the event by Jesica Zermeño.

When Fox News asked for a comment, they were given a link to a tweet from Symone Sanders, Harris' spokesperson, who introduced Reyes as "Maria Fernanda from Univision."

"A press secretary for Harris told DailyMail.com the incident at the press conference, which allowed a random person to be in close proximity to the nation's second highest-ranking official, was under review," The Daily Mail reported.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Symone Sanders may sound familiar.

She was a senior advisor to Biden during the 2020 presidential campaign

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Imposters and democrats seem to attract one another...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
So FLOTUS is a government official? ...

Then there was back in the day, Bubba Clinton gets elected and he tasks the genius Hillary to overhaul our healthcare. It was mockingly called "HillaryCare", got shitcanned and led to Newt Gingrich and the GOP taking Congress. The rest of the Clinton presidency was a little or a lot hamstrung, surviving through compromise.

But that was then, today's running dog media has Joe's back and, as smart as Hillary may be, it's DOCTOR Jill Biden and the fact she's been elected to nothing doesn't matter except to fascists, racists and the misinformed. Mad

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8555 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ Well, more independent competing power centers means more fracturing, division, infighting, corruption and just generally wasted time. If she's actually exercising some substantial amount of authority without being elected or confirmed then that is most certainly a problem. But that may also mean that she's helping hobble and waste the power that she wants to usurp.

IMHO, one of the things that made the O clown days what they were is that Valerie Jarrett wound up driving off every senior staffer who was at all competent and replacing them with a power vacuum borne of her own ineptitude. I don't think anyone from among those surrounding Biden has really emerged who can do that to Biden's senior staffers. If we can't have a usefully idiotic player to create and maintain a vacuum, then maybe more would-be players jostling for position will create a similar effect.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post