SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump in Florida tonight:

quote:

Joe put a lid on it today meaning he stopped campaigning. I’m out here working my ass off!

quote:

He’s giving a whole new meaning to “Morning Joe.”

With just 40 days until the presidential election, Joe Biden’s campaign called a lid at the early hour of 9 a.m. Thursday — meaning the Democratic nominee won’t be holding any public events for the rest of the day.

Biden’s campaign blasted out the email at 9:20 a.m., announcing the 77-year-old Democratic nominee would spend the day hunkered down in the Wilmington, Delaware, home where he has been sequestered for much of the coronavirus pandemic.

Biden campaign retires for the day at 9 a.m. as election looms

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hillary disappeared for almost a week during her campaign and how did that work out for her. Joe doesn’t have to campaign that hard because the MSM a taking up the slack for him.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Hard to tell whether Biden tactic is rope-A-dope, or merely -dope.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9874 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess all the Biden supporters are just fine with a Biden Presidency that has a lid put on it for 4 years...ffs...

Posts: 257 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This is getting beyond bad, the man can't walk 30 feet at the National Constitution Center in Philly and not sound like he's about to keel over:

Low Energy Biden Out Of Breath

He is NOT cut out for the job of POTUS! Eek

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The Hunter Biden Problem
It highlights Joe’s hypocrisies.
https://spectator.org/hunter-b...-ukraine-corruption/

Hunter Biden’s Millions

The son of Joe Biden’s business dealings stretch far beyond those of Burisma, connecting with financial figures with strong ties to foreign governments.
https://amgreatness.com/2020/0...ter-bidens-millions/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24609 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
A president biden would only work until 9am for four years...maybe less.

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is the worst possible timing for ol' drooling Joe- right before the debate.

President Trump has the tools he needs to fluster and infuriate Joe Biden. Biden always becomes defensive when the subject of his son's unethical behavior is broached, and he frequently becomes visibly angry about it. I'm confident President Trump will have Biden in a highly agitated state when (not if) he interjects this subject. This is what he'll have to do- interject it, unless Wallace wants to actually try to be objective and ask relevant questions, and this is most certainly a relevant question, because Joe Biden is complicit in his son's actions, abetting him by getting a prosecutor fired, and opening the door for his son to get mountains of cash from China.

It should be a one-two punch from President Trump- bring up the subject, and do so in a snarky way, peppering Biden with sarcastic remarks while stating the facts. I have the greatest confidence President Trump will go about it in such a way as to make Biden lose his shit on the spot. Donald Trump excels at this kind of thing. This is his best way to confuse Biden and demonstrate to the world that Biden is unfit for public office.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
Not sure where to put this but since this thread started with a ridiculous demented Democrat I thought this was a good place to put a video of Nadler shitting his pants. Enjoy!

https://twitter.com/ImSarahCal...213831214690304?s=19

Eeewe! That pig spray painted his shorts and had to walk it off!

Posts: 8695 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is your contribution to this thread?

I want you to think before you post. After you compose a post, stop and review it. Carefully consider the content before you post it.

This latest post of yours shouldn't have made the cut.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
With 5 days to go until Tuesday's first Trump-Biden debate, what's everyone's thoughts on Joe's handlers still trying to find an out for him?

I now think he has no choice but to show up with the son's dirt coming to light and RBG's replacement looming. Had neither of these occurred, I was certain he would be a no-show but I think he will be there now.

It will be sit-down and as easy and comfortable as possible for him, you watch. No podiums.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I think it was Rush who theorized that the reason that Biden's handlers keep putting a lid on his campaign at 0900 is to reset his internal clock for the evening to help combat "sundowning" which can afflict those with dementia...like Joe Biden.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I think it was Rush who theorized that the reason that Biden's handlers keep putting a lid on his campaign at 0900 is to reset his internal clock for the evening to help combat "sundowning" which can afflict those with dementia...like Joe Biden.

His handlers are claiming it's for "debate prep". Roll Eyes

I saw a great Twitter response to one of his people yesterday:

"Biden has had 47 years for debate prep. Hasn't helped him yet."

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Rush was saying today he thinks the campaign has sacked him because they think they are ahead and don't want to chance Bite-me screwing up any more.
He also is doubtful Biden will even show up to the debate.

Posts: 23213 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
This is the worst possible timing for ol' drooling Joe- right before the debate.

President Trump has the tools he needs to fluster and infuriate Joe Biden. Biden always becomes defensive when the subject of his son's unethical behavior is broached, and he frequently becomes visibly angry about it. I'm confident President Trump will have Biden in a highly agitated state when (not if) he interjects this subject. This is what he'll have to do- interject it, unless Wallace wants to actually try to be objective and ask relevant questions, and this is most certainly a relevant question, because Joe Biden is complicit in his son's actions, abetting him by getting a prosecutor fired, and opening the door for his son to get mountains of cash from China.

It should be a one-two punch from President Trump- bring up the subject, and do so in a snarky way, peppering Biden with sarcastic remarks while stating the facts. I have the greatest confidence President Trump will go about it in such a way as to make Biden lose his shit on the spot. Donald Trump excels at this kind of thing. This is his best way to confuse Biden and demonstrate to the world that Biden is unfit for public office.

I think President Trump can cause him to either stroke out or throw a punch. Biden is that unstable.

Posts: 1847 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
They're waiting to see if Jeff Dunham can fit an hour and a half into his show schedule...

Dunham has declined, saying "there's no way I am sticking my hand up there."

Posts: 8902 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think President Trump can cause him to either stroke out or throw a punch. Biden is that unstable.

My wife told me I'd better make a big bowl of popcorn for the debate... it's gonna be epic.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24609 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I certainly hope Paras right. My only concern is will Wallace let Trump go there? I am not sure it will fit one of the categories I saw listed for the debate.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pal:
I certainly hope Paras right. My only concern is will Wallace let Trump go there? I am not sure it will fit one of the categories I saw listed for the debate.

Jim

Like Trump would care. He will attack and attack on everything. That is the advantage of his disjointed sprawling speaking style, everything goes all the time.

I just don't think Biden has really been loosing his cool, it appears to be more a fake tough guy act. I would wager Biden will just keep repeating that Trump is lying and he has fact checked everything. I also will wager that Wallace will let that stand as a response without challenging the "factchecks".

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1514 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pal:
He'll get his shots in and he won't have to ask permission to do so. Like a good boxer, he'll wait for his openings and then strike.