SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Rome: 5th Century AD.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Photos like that don’t just get sent out without a plan.

Seems to me that she is trying to become the face of the Presidency.
Joe is in cognitive decline, they cannot hide that, and yet Dr. Jill does not want to hand over the Presidency to Kamala.

The good doctor wants the public to start to see her as the President.
Jill does not want Kamala to have what she sees as hers.

During the Barack presidency the Joint Chiefs told Joe that the biggest threat was Global Warming.

This is a major blow to America’s Energy Infrastructure.

TC Energy permanently canceled further construction of the pipeline after conducting a comprehensive review of its options alongside the Government of Alberta, Canada, which had been a project partner, according to the energy company’s announcement on Wednesday afternoon.

Keystone XL Pipeline Project Terminated, Developer Says

The pipeline, which would have carried 800,000 barrels of oil a day from the tar sands of Canada into the U.S. was first delayed in 2015 under Barack Obama before being revived under Donald Trump in 2017.

President Biden then revoked TC Energy's permit on his first day in office in January.

Keystone Pipeline officially terminated after 13-year bid

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't say I disagree with this, but it's like choosing which torture you'd prefer to die from.

Please Let Biden Endure Until 2024
By John Kass
Posted: Jun 10, 2021

There is one takeaway from watching Vice President Kamala Harris' horrifying interview on NBC about whether she'll visit our southern border to see the crisis with her own eyes:

President Joe Biden must endure until 2024. Please God, please.

And I'm asking every American, even Democrats, to pray that Biden endures. He must endure, even if it means we have to suffer through his fading and increasingly creaky Uncle Joe act, a role better suited for a '60s sitcom ("Petticoat Junction") than his upcoming one-on-one meeting with Russia strongman Vladimir Putin.

Old Uncle Joe, he's a-moving kinda slow, we can handle. But under our laws there is a backup to Biden: President Kamala Harris.

Please God, no.

In that NBC Nightly News interview with Lester Holt, Harris displayed her many talents, which include a stupefying shallowness and stubborn inability to process all those briefs the State Department and others have given to her.

Holt: "Do you have any plans to visit the border?"

"At some point, you know," Harris said, raising her hands. "We are going to the border. We've been to the border. So this whole thing about the border," (now hands waving), "we've been to the border. We've been to the border."

Holt: "You haven't been to the border."

"And I haven't been to Europe," Harris said, laughing and again waving those hands. "I mean, I don't understand the point you are making. I'm not discounting the importance of the border."

It was then that I began wishing Julia Louis-Dreyfus, the star of the HBO series "Veep," was our vice president.

Louis-Dreyfus could handle it. Liberal, neurotic and consumed by ambition, I can deal with.

But incompetence one breath away from the presidency is another matter. Biden put Harris in charge of the border crisis in March. And while dozens of elected officials from both parties have gone to see with their own eyes the situation there, Harris has not.

Rest of article:

https://townhall.com/columnist...-until-2024-n2590743

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BMR,

Posts: 5234 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
So: panic among the faithful or factions with their knives out? Both, maybe?
quote:
Biden Allies Reportedly Pan Harris' 1st Foreign Trip As A 'Disaster'
Brendan Morrow, The Week, 6/10/2021

Some allies of President Biden don't sound thrilled about how Vice President Kamala Harris' first foreign trip went. The vice president's trip to Guatemala and Mexico is being viewed by allies of the president, as well as some people close to Harris herself, as a "disaster", The Hill reported.

The allies, in particular, reportedly felt that Harris seemed unprepared for questions about why she hasn't been to the southern border in an interview with NBC News' Lester Holt. "It wasn't great," a Biden ally told The Hill. "A little cringeworthy to. I don't know how they werent preparing for those questions." Another ally said "it was terrible," while Democratic strategist Christy Setzer told The Hill that her comments were "clumsy," and The Hill wrote that they "left almost everyone shaking their heads inside and outside the White House." When Holt noted in the NBC interview that "you haven't been to the border," Harris shot back, "And I haven't been to Europe. I don't understand the point you're making." "The White House's lead spokesperson on immigration should be able to talk about the root causes of migration and what's happening at the border without getting defensive or handing the opposition an infinitely replayable soundbite," Setzer told The Hill.

The Biden allies also pointed to comments Harris made at a press conference telling migrants "do not come" to the border and they overall felt that statements made by the vice president gave critics "an easy talking point," The Hill wrote.

Politico also reported that while Harris' aides and allies "did tell us she did what she was supposed to do" during the trip, "on the politics," they do "admit her performance could have been smoother." One White House official argued to Politico, though, "The trip was a success. Was there one moment in one interview that is taken out of context and being used? Yes, but she did what she came to do."
Article compressed for space; original text at http://www.yahoo.com/news/bide...arris-140533316.html

Well, this is a mess in a number of ways. First, no one can put Harris' comments in a "context" where they make sense or are anything other than deeply disconcerting indicators that Kamala can't do the job. Second, there's no actual news out of Guatemala except the "Trump Won" and "Kamala Mind Your Own Buisness" signs with which Harris was greeted, and no word about anything at all in Mexico. That, in turn, must mean that she wasn't actually supposed to do anything in order to be able to say that "she did what she was supposed to do" - and strongly suggests that neither the White House nor the Naval Observatory every managed to define the objectives for this trip or how to reach those objectives.

It would be nice if all of these anonymous little "Biden allies" were identified. Is this a pissing match in the White House? Are prominent members of the Cabinet, of Congress or of the cadre of big-buck Dem donors involved? Is there some imbalance of power or influence between those who spoke well of Harris' efforts and those who are criticizing her? We'll never know until all of the pissy little tell-all books start leaking out.

Meanwhile Harris is left surrounded by a vague but apparently pervasive negative attitude but with nowhere to turn in order to reverse that negative attitude. Who ever said that the Dems would play fair among their own?

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Harris is nothing more than a token. Token woman, and token black (even though she's not black). She was simply used in order to get votes for Biden. That's it. That is/was her purpose.

Everyone seems to know this but her.

Her best course of action would be to shut her pie hole, keep her head down, and be anonymous for the next couple of years.

Posts: 20581 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
so the ho is a token token?

I like that Smile

Posts: 53805 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
You might say she's a gora pretending to be gori, at least if the machine Hindi translator I found is accurate.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hunter Biden Was Middleman Between Ukrainians And Democratic Lobbyists Currently Under Investigation

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...ists-currently-under

The smartest guy Joe Biden knows, Hunter Biden, acted as a middleman between Ukrainian energy giant Burisma and two Democratic lobbyists currently under investigation for failing to disclose their work for the scandal-plagued company, according to the Washington Free Beacon's Chuck Ross.

Biden and colleagues at the private equity firm Rosemont Seneca helped Burisma Holdings hire Blue Star Strategies, a firm owned by former Clinton administration officials Sally Painter and Karen Tramontano. Biden's emails show he played a bigger role than anyone had known in arranging Blue Star's consulting work for Burisma. Neither Biden nor the Blue Star founders registered their work under the Lobbying Disclosure Act or the Foreign Agents Registration Act.

Biden's work as a middleman could also explain why federal prosecutors began scrutinizing Blue Star's work for Burisma. Republicans have scrutinized Biden over his work for the company, one of Ukraine's largest natural gas producers, as well as with various Chinese companies. Federal prosecutors are also investigating Biden over his tax affairs and foreign business dealings. -Free Beacon

According to Politico, federal prosecutors began investigating whether Blue Star during its probe into Hunter's taxes, and have been looking into whether the company violated foreign agent laws by failing to disclose their work for Burisma - including meeting with US government officials to advocate on behalf of the Ukrainian company whose president.

Putting the pieces together... last December we learned from diplomatic memos that then-Vice President Joe Biden's office was warned in 2015 that the Ukrainian oligarch who hired his son, Hunter, was deemed corrupt - and that the US Justice Department had gathered evidence to support that conclusion, according to Just The News.

"I assume all have the DoJ background on Zlochevsky," wrote former US Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt in Kiev in a 2015 letter to Biden's top advisers, referring to Burisma Holdings founder Mykola Zlochevsky.

"The short unclas version (in non lawyer language) is that US and UK were cooperating on a case to seize his corrupt assets overseas (which had passed through the US)," Pyatt added, noting that the asset forfeiture case against the Ukrainian billionaire "fell apart" when individuals in the Ukrainian prosecutor general's office "acted to thwart the UK case."

The memos, released last week by Senate committees investigating Hunter Biden, also reveal that the US Justice Department was involved in the 2014 asset forfeiture brought against Zlochevsky in the UK, right as Hunter Biden was hired to sit on the board of Burisma.

Multiple State officials have attested to the awkward appearance of conflict of interest posed by Hunter's position on the board as the United States led efforts to fight corruption in Ukraine. In a September, 2015 speech, Pyatt railed against Ukrainian prosecutors for thwarting the UK asset forfeiture case against Zlochevsky.

Pyatt was recently deposed by investigators for the Senate Finance Committee and the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee about the Ukraine controversy. Though his staff had reported an alleged Burisma bribe and believed the Bidens' conduct in Ukraine created an apparent conflict, Pyatt said he never felt compelled to raise such concerns with the vice president.

"So you never gave thought of raising a concern to the Vice President about this board position his son had?" a Senate investigator asked Pyatt during the deposition back in September.

"No," the ambassador answered. "He's the Vice President of the United States, and it would have been wildly out of place for me to raise something like that, especially insofar as it had zero impact on the work that I was doing." -Just The News

What's more, Hunter's partner Devon Archer also served on the board of Burisma starting in May 2014 - where the pair was "tasked with finding investment projects for Burisma in the United States and Europe and boosting the company's reputation." The two earned over $80,000 per month to serve.

Burisma hired Blue Star in late 2015 to try to kill bribery investigations into Burisma's owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, a former minister of ecology and natural resources. Zlochevsky was under investigation in the United Kingdom for allegedly paying bribes to secure drilling contracts in Ukraine.

Burisma executive Vadym Pozharskyi emailed Biden and his partners on Nov. 2, 2015, with a list of "deliverables" he hoped Blue Star could provide the Ukrainian company. Pozharskyi said he wanted Blue Star to arrange for U.S. officials to express support for Zlochevsky. He said the "ultimate purpose" of the initiative was to shut down cases against Zlochevsky in Ukraine.

Biden responded on Nov. 5, 2015, telling Pozharskyi that he was confident Painter and Tramontano would deliver on the project and that Burisma should sign a contract with Blue Star. -Free Beacon

Meanwhile, let's not forget that according to evidence from Hunter Biden's laptop published by the New York Post, Biden didn't just know about his son's business dealings in Ukraine and elsewhere, he participated in them.

https://freebeacon.com/democra...deral-investigation/

Posts: 13098 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://thelibertydaily.com/th...everyone-is-missing/

bottom line of the article:

It’s clear Joe Biden is not running the country. He’s being handled. It’s also clear that Jill Biden and Kamala Harris are fighting to see who is doing the handling.

Which one is sitting in America’s driver’s seat?

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://thelibertydaily.com/th...everyone-is-missing/

bottom line of the article:

It’s clear Joe Biden is not running the country. He’s being handled. It’s also clear that Jill Biden and Kamala Harris are fighting to see who is doing the handling.

Which one is sitting in America’s driver’s seat?
Nah, Jill Biden is the pushy nurse who parrots to JoJo what the handlers behind the curtain deem he say and do. Kamelbrain is simply taking orders from the same unelected cabal. No one in the White House has any say whatever in where this country is headed. They're owned, lock, stock, and barrel and are little more than moronic sock puppets.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Arizona Lawmaker Responds to AG Garland: “You Will Not Touch Arizona Ballots or Machines Unless You Want to Spend Time in Arizona Prison”

Earlier on Friday, the Biden Department of Justice warned state lawmakers that if they proceeded to audit fraudulent elections they will be targeted by the Biden administration. Link

The US Constitution specifically gives the power to the states to regulate federal elections as they see fit.
You would think the Attorney General of the United States would know this.

Link

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Not that I would willingly wish more trouble on Arizona, but it would be fascinating to see what a reasonably intelligent and reasonably honest court would make of the inane gobbledygook that Garland would cook up if the question of state authority came up in a trial. The poor guy would probably be so wound up about imaginary right wing supremacists that he'd barely get to the facts of the case.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Dementia Joe in Europe, it’s just cringey watching him shuffle along at the very back of the group. Remember when Trump jumped up front and insisted on being first?

Leading From Behind

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I’d like to see Garland in the old prison at Yuma.

Posts: 53805 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
JeebusAitchFeckinKeereist Mad

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8555 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post

What is Merrick Garland trying to hide… Threatens Arizona and Georgia Audits…

Seems to me 72 million angry voters is an underestimation.
If the Biden Administration DOJ tries to cease equipment and shutdown the Arizona audit, they will learn quickly that Joe does not have 81 million supporters.

Odds are not in your favor Mr. AG, best let this one play out.
Let the truth be revealed, is the best course of action.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
How could seizing everything possibly be seen as anything except an admission of guilt?

posted Hide Post
They do not need to seize anything - can't they just dial up ANTIFA and have them destroy everything there? Sort of joking - but I hope AZ takes security very seriously as this escalates.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post