SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:

Fallen Angel is the military brevity for US KIA. I can’t stand the guy, but I’m sure he wasn’t comparing US soldiers to demons.
Of all my time in the service I have never heard of a fallen brother called a fallen angel.
Fallen hero, fallen soldier, fallen brother, yes.
We have Angel Flights, yes.
These are all quite the opposite to a fallen angel.

Joe has told us of his strong Catholic faith, surely he knows where the term originated, although maybe he has forgotten.

Please provide a reference to where fallen angel has been used to speak of those killed in action in a favorable light.

I agree with you.
Joes speech writes wouldn’t intentionally compare fallen soldiers to demons.
This type of error would have resulted in days worth of media condemnation, had President Trump used those same words.

Joe gets a free pass, even when telling the truth, see my tagline below.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone with parents his age knows how much they lose their "filter" about things are appropriate to say.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is totally untrue. It is dementia and not generally characteristic of 70 year olds. My parents never had this issue nor my grandparents. Thomas Sowell is 90 and shows no signs of a "filter problem". Educate yourself a little about cognitive issues.

Posts: 17501 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:

Fallen Angel is the military brevity for US KIA. I can’t stand the guy, but I’m sure he wasn’t comparing US soldiers to demons.
Of all my time in the service I have never heard of a fallen brother called a fallen angel.
Fallen hero, fallen soldier, fallen brother, yes.
We have Angel Flights, yes.
These are all quite the opposite to a fallen angel.

Please provide a reference to where fallen angel has been used to speak of those killed in action in a favorable light.

Here’s one of many.

When I first heard the term years ago it specified a US aircraft down in combat with casualties. Then it morphed into any US KIA. It’s a common term I’ve heard on many missions unfortunately, and everyone knows what it means. Just google it, the use is ubiquitous.

Posts: 2450 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I’d thought by now y’all would understand that Libtards are allowed to morph and alter the meaning of ANY word so that it fits their agenda; intelligent or not. Just sayin’.....

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Using the term “Fallen Angel” is unfortunate.
I guess as we have become a more secular society many are not aware of the negative connotation.

As a Christian I surely would not want to hear of a loved one killed in combat being referred to as a “Fallen Angel”.

Google Search of “Fallen Angel” for reference.

I believe a U.S. President who professes to be Christian should have been well aware of the negative connotation.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
in Tulsa, Biden says black entrepreneurs can't succeed because they don't have lawyers or accountants

video:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1399831108427059201

BIDEN: "...young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding given the chance as white entrepreneurs are, but they don't have lawyers, they don't have accountants..."

????

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
and

Biden appointed Vice President Kamala Harris to lead the White House effort to bolster voting rights, adding to a growing list of responsibilities she’s in charge of, including addressing the "root causes" of migration in Central America and expanding access to broadband.

In her role leading the address of the root causes of migration, Harris has planned trips to Guatemala and Mexico, but has no plans to visit the U.S.-Mexico border. Her team has repeatedly tried to put distance between the vice president and the issues on the ground at the border.

Harris put out a statement following the announcement saying that voting rights were "under assault" in the U.S. as more than 300 election security bills across the nation had been introduced since the 2020 election.

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
The Ho wound be wrong yet again. Voting rights are NOT under assault. Voting rights are being strengthened and secured by these bills.

The Ho should stick to what she knows best and is good at.

She just needs a new pair of knee pads.

Posts: 53805 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1100 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Harris has planned trips to Guatemala and Mexico, but has no plans to visit the U.S.-Mexico border.

She still hasn't gone on that trip to Central America (the countries on the itinerary keep changing)? If I didn't know that she doesn't have one clue about what to do on such a trip or how to make it a success, I'd say she's too busy fighting off the people stabbing her in the back or too busy stealing Joe's marbles to plan it out with the State Department and get on a plane.

quote:
Her team has repeatedly tried to put distance between the vice president and the issues on the ground at the border.

Oh, really? You mean the activists in the Dem party have been so rabidly politicized about detaining illegals at the border that the position's going to be a loser no matter who's left holding the bag? Gee, Kamala, how'd that happen?

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of was0311
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BlackTalonJHP:
[FLASH_VIDEO]]

LOL. He used woke.

Posts: 2654 | Location: Eastern NE | Registered: July 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...cine-promotion-tour/

Biden announced Wednesday that Kamala Harris would take the lead on another issue priority - a national vaccination tour across the south and midwest

So Biden has given Harris the lead on:

migrant crisis on the southern border

expand access to broadband internet

small business outreach in the coronavirus rescue package

the administration’s efforts on voting rights.

and now a national vaccination tour

posted Hide Post
Hunter's 'stripper' baby mama was an assistant at HIS firm and after she had his baby he kicked her off company health insurance - disproving claims he had 'no recollection' of her.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...rm-texts-reveal.html

Posts: 13098 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OBiden “free beer, hair cuts, child car, and free rides to clinics. Most of us get nothing.

I hope I’m not going insane. Cant people do anything for themselves??

https://apnews.com/article/cor...955b620082d862c911ad

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
Anyone with parents his age knows how much they lose their "filter" about things are appropriate to say.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is totally untrue. It is dementia and not generally characteristic of 70 year olds. My parents never had this issue nor my grandparents. Thomas Sowell is 90 and shows no signs of a "filter problem". Educate yourself a little about cognitive issues.

Totally untrue because your parents and Thomas Sowell are fine? That makes sense. Biden is 78 not a 70 year old. And if you're going to get Dementia or Alzheimer's it often starts by age 78.

Nevertheless, Biden is showing the signs of an inability to keep thoughts to himself - especially his frequent "I'm going to get in trouble if I answer unscripted questions" remarks. Maybe he is not diagnosable as having dementia yet, but he's on his way.

Posts: 4930 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
OBiden “free beer, hair cuts, child care, and free rides to clinics.” Most of us get nothing.

I hope I’m not going insane. Cant people do anything for themselves??

https://apnews.com/article/cor...955b620082d862c911ad

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Hunter's 'stripper' baby mama was an assistant at HIS firm and after she had his baby he kicked her off company health insurance - disproving claims he had 'no recollection' of her.

Was she really a stripper or just reported that way by the media? The story seems to open the question. Regardless, this is the true measure of a POS when you won't even help with the care of a child you created. Hunter's laptop continues to provide more and more evidence of what a criminal POS this guy is yet we get nothing but crickets from the media.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^ Or the Just-us Department! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Remember Biden pushing white business owners to the end of the line for relief under the Restaurant Revitalization Fund ?

good news:

https://www.aflegal.org/news/b...-revitalization-fund

The Biden Administration told a federal court yesterday that it will no longer give preferential treatment to select racial groups when awarding relief under the Restaurant Revitalization Fund. It also told the court that it will work to undo any preferences that it illegally conferred on so-called “priority” racial group applicants during the first 21 days of the program. This is a major victory for equal rights under law and a repudiation of the odious and unconstitutional racial preferences that have consistently found their way into the Biden Administration’s COVID-relief efforts.

AFL = America first Legal

In March, Congress enacted legislation to create the Restaurant Revitalization Fund, and it appropriated $28.6 billion for the Fund to spend on relief for restaurants and restaurateurs harmed by the COVID-19 pandemic. The statute establishing the Fund, however, required the Small Business Administration to “prioritize” applications from select racial groups during the first 21 days of the program, in defiance of decades of Supreme Court precedent that prohibit the government from using racial criteria in government programs. AFL quickly sued the Biden Administration and obtained a preliminary injunction on behalf of its clients against the use of these unconstitutional racial preferences. AFL also demanded that the Biden Administration re-order pending applications to the Restaurant Revitalization Fund in a race-neutral manner and consider applicants on a first-come-first-served basis.

Yesterday, the Department of Justice told a federal court that the Biden Administration would accede to AFL’s demands and halt consideration of “prioritized” applicants until all previously filed applications have been fully processed.

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

Was she really a stripper or just reported that way by the media? The story seems to open the question. Regardless, this is the true measure of a POS when you won't even help with the care of a child you created. Hunter's laptop continues to provide more and more evidence of what a criminal POS this guy is yet we get nothing but crickets from the media.

There is no justice here. We will never see it on this earthly planet so stop wishing for it. But I believe there is true justice once we are expired. That’s when these people will pay a price far deeper than what this old world can put out.

In the mean time live the best life you can and plan a grave pissing road trip. It motivates you to outlive the bastards.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8620 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post