SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 630
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Not to be out done by the VP, Joe sends out his own Memorial Day Tweet.

Leave her alone Joe.
Memorial Day is not about underage girls and ice cream.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure Kamaltoe fell victim to autocorrect. Her tweet was probably something more a long the lines of "I'm going to enjoy some nice long dicks this weekend."

Posts: 10824 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
The VP is a disgrace.

This is why we have a "long weekend," you clueless bitch.

I've said this before and I stand by my comments, if you visit Arlington National Cemetery and are not genuinely and forever changed by the process, you are neither American nor do you deserve to reside in this country. I have never been anywhere in my life that affected me as much as my visit to Arlington.

It's no surprise that the human excrement currently fouling our White House is completely unaffected and disinterested in anything having to do with what Memorial Day actually represents. I hope Joe chokes on that ice cream.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...er-motorcycle-rally/

President Joe Biden will ignore the annual Rolling to Remember motorcycle rally in Washington, DC, on Memorial Day despite past presidents taking part in the day’s events.

Former President Barack Obama and former President Donald Trump have each met with organizers of the popular Memorial Day motorcycle rally, hosting them at the White House.

In May 2020, President Donald Trump hosted a rally at the White House for a small group of riders who arrived to represent the thousands of riders that typically show up for the rally — but were sidelined due to the coronavirus pandemic.

“Thank you for keeping this noble tradition alive and for preserving the memory of those who are missing, but never forgotten, never forgotten,” Trump said to AMVET organizers.

Posts: 19601 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see Bidet tied the death of his son, Beau, in with Memorial Day weekend, as I anticipated he would. It's not about veterans that returned from war, it's ONLY about those that did not, you dumbass. Save it for Veterans Day. No man has ever used family tragedies for political purposes more than Slow Joe, except for maybe Teddy.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5170 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Bidet actually making the connection between Memorial Day and the Military, even in his shameless and technically incorrect manner, still gives the senile fraud the edge over cameltoe and her “long weekend”.

Posts: 3158 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

Can anyone tell us if the sign language interpretation followed Joe’s words?
Was Joe’s creepiness translated as spoken?

She was largely paraphrasing, which happens frequently with ASL (american sign language). Did not use any names just signed honoring the family here and cute daughter w/barrettes sitting, then signing more like admiring how cute she was, then just stopped.

I'll add that it wasn't anything as creepy as the spoken words.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2011 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by preten2b:

She was largely paraphrasing, which happens frequently with ASL (american sign language). Did not use any names just signed honoring the family here and cute daughter w/barrettes sitting, then signing more like admiring how cute she was, then just stopped.

I'll add that it wasn't anything as creepy as the spoken words.

A signer wasn't needed to see leering Biden's face as he addressed the kid. It's absolutely haunting. Mad Mad

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8357 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
The VP is a disgrace but you need to remember she is nothing but a cheap whore.

You get what you pay for with her. You don’t expect a low class ho to have a clue.

As for Bidet, I doubt he knows what year it is.

Posts: 53218 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Kamala, calls for American Businesses to outsource jobs to Central America.

America Last, yep 81 Million votes were recorded for the Fraud and Thief.

Biden Admin Plans To Direct $861 Million To Central American Countries So That Their People Won’t Invade The Border

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Just give them what they want so they won’t come here looking for it. Brilliant! That’s like storing all your food out in the back yard so the ants won’t come in your house to get it.

Posts: 17193 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ves-matter-flag-blm/

What an embarrassment for our country.

U.S. embassies and consulates worldwide displayed the flag of Black Lives Matter (BLM) — an organization founded by a self-avowed “trained Marxist” — on Tuesday to mark the one-year anniversary of the death of George Floyd, a black American who died while in police custody in Minneapolis, Minnesota last May.

The U.S. State Department authorized the BLM flag’s display at all U.S. “Diplomatic and Consular posts” on May 25 through a leaked memo published by Human Events.

“The Department supports the use of the term ‘Black Lives Matter’ in messaging content, speeches, and other diplomatic engagements with foreign audiences to advance racial equity and access to justice on May 25 and beyond. We encourage posts to focus on the need to eliminate systemic racism and its continued impact,” the memo read.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I never thought so many Americans could be so stupid

Posts: 19601 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
U.S. embassies and consulates worldwide displayed the flag of Black Lives Matter (BLM) — an organization founded by a self-avowed “trained Marxist” — on Tuesday to mark the one-year anniversary of the death of George Floyd
The current administration has no sense of pride in this country. It is truly disgusting.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30714 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Fuck me, I want to puke. Mad

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30423 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Kamala, calls for American Businesses to outsource jobs to Central America.

America Last, yep 81 Million votes were recorded for the Fraud and Thief.

Biden Admin Plans To Direct $861 Million To Central American Countries So That Their People Won’t Invade The Border

And how many scumbag congress-critters are going to make windfall profits from ‘insider trading’ on the companies that they are going to ‘set-up’ down in Mexico?!

Rotten anti-American scumbags. ALL of them!

Posts: 3492 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
“I carry in my pocket, the number of troops killed in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Not an approximation, not rounded off numbers.
They each leave behind an entire community and family.
Today that number is seven thousand and thirty six.
Seven thousand and thirty six Fallen Angels have lost their lives in these conflicts and on this Memorial Day we honor their legacy and sacrifice.” - Joe Biden 31 May 2021 at Arlington National Cemetery

Link, start at 51:30, the rest of his speech is not much better.
Recommend not wasting your time listening to this fraud, but this is the link.

So now Joe calls out the fallen soldiers as “Fallen Angels”.
Puts the fallen soldiers in the same group as Lucifer and angels which have been cast out of heaven.

Joe, the fallen soldiers have not fallen from heaven.
They have risen to meet their maker in all honor and glory.

John 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

posted Hide Post
Who is Biden's speech writer?? BTW Kamala needs one as well.

Posts: 17258 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
“I carry in my pocket, the number of troops killed in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Not an approximation, not rounded off numbers.
They each leave behind an entire community and family.
Today that number is seven thousand and thirty six.
Seven thousand and thirty six Fallen Angels have lost their lives in these conflicts and on this Memorial Day we honor their legacy and sacrifice.” - Joe Biden 31 May 2021 at Arlington National Cemetery

Link, start at 51:30, the rest of his speech is not much better.
Recommend not wasting your time listening to this fraud, but this is the link.

So now Joe calls out the fallen soldiers as “Fallen Angels”.
Puts the fallen soldiers in the same group as Lucifer and angels which have been cast out of heaven.

Joe, the fallen soldiers have not fallen from heaven.
They have risen to meet their maker in all honor and glory.

John 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Fallen Angel is the military brevity for US KIA. I can’t stand the guy, but I’m sure he wasn’t comparing US soldiers to demons.

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I don't see Italian-Americans on that graph. We must be really low on the totem pole.

(Still probably higher than the Mick's though Wink )

There is insufficient data for Italian-Americans due to unreported income. Being low on the list would be our intent...

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The MSM of course is largely ignoring Joe's pedophile remarks comparing a 9 year old girl to a 19 year old adult. It is beyond creepy and had it been a Republican they would be screaming for his resignation. When he is on teleprompter he gets by, but anything unscripted turns into a train wreck. Anyone with parents his age knows how much they lose their "filter" about things are appropriate to say.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post