SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife...
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife... Login/Join 
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for both of you.

Sometimes being in the waiting room is worse than being the one under the knife (I know from too many experiences). Try and take care of yourself, she will need your strength.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4856 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
Prayers inbound y'all's AO.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All our prayers.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1549 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
Praying for a complete recovery and peace during this time.

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1127 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Prayers said.

Posts: 6735 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for a speedy recovery and good health to you both.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7846 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent, I sincerely hope everything works out and she has a full recovery.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent man.

Been in that waiting room more times than I care to remember, starting in June of '95 which was barely more than 3 months after she and I got together.

It's tough but be strong because she'll need you to be.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Posts: 2500 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
Praying for you guys.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
In my prayers.

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1869 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent!

Posts: 1623 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
You and your wife will be in my thoughts and prayers.

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1499 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You have our prayers for her and you.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Prayers for your wife for a speedy recovery.

We just dealt with a terrible tragedy recently. My sister-in-law had complications two weeks post-op from a routine hysterectomy. A large blood clot to her lungs. It caused significant cardiac failure and she did not survive the emergency surgery. She was only 50, and a beautiful person leaving behind my wife's brother and two college aged kids.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you both.

Posts: 290 | Location: Central PA | Registered: November 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Praying and wishing her a complete recovery.

十人十色

Posts: 2109 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Prayers up; Godspeed.

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
You and your wife are in my prayers.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post