SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What did you make for dinner?
Page 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you make for dinner? Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Spaghetti Aglio e Olio

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:

Spaghetti Aglio e Olio
A favorite in the V-Tail household. Variations include some anchovies and / or sun-dried tomato.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31382 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Try some sauteed shrimp in there. Watch out for them brain worms though.

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Lamb chops, grilled asparagus, and boiled taters.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15527 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
My usual. Steak (chuck roast) and eggs.

Posts: 3595 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
^^^^^ Try some sauteed shrimp in there. Watch out for them brain worms though.

My absolute favorite !

Posts: 3865 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight my supper will be meatloaf with scalloped potatoes and creamed spinach. Carrot cake for desert.

Posts: 6711 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I made the chicken in poblano cream sauce I posted in the poblano thread and it is as good as I remembered.

Best thing was gingerbread cupcakes with molasses buttercream frosting. So good. I know not everyone is a molasses fan, but I love it.

Posts: 450 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: February 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post

Homemade creamy tomato and grilled cheese.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6618 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Grilled cheese and tomato soup, home run every time. Homemade makes it a grand slam.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wife is making crawfish étouffée, though the crawfish was frozen, concession to the Hills location.

Jim

Posts: 1353 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Lasagna pasta, roast beef, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic, oregano, basil, marinara

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dirty rice and creole seasoned pan fried shrimp.

Posts: 3645 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love dirty rice, and make it often.

Posts: 6711 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Fried chicken breast tossed in Crystal/butter sauce. Topped in bacon and Colby Jack. Mayo and more Colby Jack on the bottom for good measure on a buttered and grilled bolillo roll.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
My mouth is literally drooling.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13082 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Homemade Ox Tail Pho with summer rolls.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6618 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Sauerkraut and pork roast with a buttered slice of pumpernickel. I fermented my own kraut for the first time and it turned out great! Started fermenting all kinds of stuff now. Tomatoes and mango habanero hot sauce fermenting as of now.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Fried a ten pound turkey tonight.
Turned out pretty tasty. Better than baking one; much faster and more moist.

Never fried one before, and this was a practice run for Thanksgiving.
No problems encountered - no burns or fires, or even messes.

Definitely looking forward to doing another for the holiday.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16632 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
Fried a ten pound turkey tonight.
Turned out pretty tasty. Better than baking one; much faster and more moist.

Never fried one before, and this was a practice run for Thanksgiving.
No problems encountered - no burns or fires, or even messes.

Definitely looking forward to doing another for the holiday.

Delicious! I think my favorite is a brined and smoked turkey.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8924 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post