SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What did you make for dinner?
Page 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you make for dinner? Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Keto Sheet Bake

As cooked.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ArtieS,

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12920 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Damn Artie, that looks good. Let us know/see how it turns out.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:

Keto Sheet Bake
What type sausage?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31385 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Sweet Italian and Kielbasa.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12920 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sweet Italian and Kielbasa.
Oven is set for 450°? Don't put your P2022 in there!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31385 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Tried 425 and turned it up to 450. 18 minutes, turn over and stir, 18 more minutes or until starting to char.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Nice looking!

I will have to try it! I like my veggies a little more roasted, I'd probably add five or ten minutes with veggies only, then add the meat.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Hawaiian pizza tonight, but I know what I'm having tomorrow. Thanks for the idea Artie, that looks really good. Did you use Italian seasoning on that?

Posts: 20564 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Redskin potatoes, mashed w/ a fork and butter, touch of light sour cream.
Green beans.
Crockpot pork chops w/ sweet kraut and sliced apples.

Posts: 7485 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Hawaiian pizza tonight, but I know what I'm having tomorrow. Thanks for the idea Artie, that looks really good. Did you use Italian seasoning on that?

Seasoned with fresh garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, basil, oregano, and parsley. A bit of balsamic or worcestershire wouldn't go amiss. Chuck everything in a bowl, mix with hands, spread on parchment paper on cookie sheet, and bake.

These veggies were plenty soft because of the 425 time. I had to cook a bit beyond the 18-20 per turn. 450 is better, and I had to make sure thr raw Italian sausage was fully cooked. No such worry with the smoked kielbasa.

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
Redskin potatoes, mashed w/ a fork and butter, touch of light sour cream.
Green beans.
Crockpot pork chops w/ sweet kraut and sliced apples.

Sounds amazing! Good cold night dinner.

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

I had to cook a bit beyond the 18-20 per turn. 450 is better, and I had to make sure thr raw Italian sausage was fully cooked.
That sounds like a good candidate for the air fryer. I might try it, giving the Italian sausage a light coating of olive oil, cook it partially first, then combine it with everything else and cook.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I worked all day. Bought TACOS!

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6401 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Chicken soup with Normandy vegetables, spinach, and mushrooms.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Steak and cheese, used up the last of my yellow and jalapeno peppers for the year.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I did dsiets' pork chops done in crock pot with kraut, onions, and apples. Didn't have sweet kraut so I seasoned with Mike's Hot Honey when served. Absolutely delicious!

McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
Fried tacos on the flattop. The weather is looking really good for the next week. Going to make a few batches of the meat over the next week and freeze it for the winter. These are so good.

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1788 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
X, those tacos look mighty tasty!!

Posts: 6711 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Not exactly dinner but I've been putting this shit on everything I've been eating lately! Mango Habanero hot sauce. I started fermenting things late last summer. Sauer Kraut and hot sauces mainly. This is my second attempt at hot sauce and this turned out really good.

Habanero's mango's onion, ginger, bell pepper and salt water brine.
After a month in the fermenting jar. Brine naturally gets cloudy.

A little time in the blender with a bit of added vinegar and WALA! Bottle it up! Fermenting is so easy I wish I had discovered this years ago.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Boneless chicken thighs, marinated in Italian dressing and taco seasoning for two days then cooked on the grill.
Then sliced and served on soft tortilla with garlic mayonnaise.
Also green beans sauteed with chopped garlic.
To drink, my wife made a Bourbon drink with maple syrup, lemon juice and Cinnamon.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2635 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post