SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sam Brinton Our Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy Charged With Stealing..
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sam Brinton Our Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy Charged With Stealing.. Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What, no formalwear for your mugshot, shnookums?

Fantasy:

Reality:

Posts: 107706 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Someone told him it would be a bad idea to steal luggage to get some fab clothes on your way to get booked for, umm, stealing luggage. Or the clothes were a few sizes off. Or were men's clothes...

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
A felony charge will knock the flamboyance right out of a guy Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15616 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Matt Damon...from Elysium?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30425 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And enough of this "nonbinary" horse shit. Just speak plainly- he's bisexual, not that he seems too interested in any pussy except his own.

Then there's this shit:

Sam Brinton helped craft model school policy keeping parents in dark about kids' gender change

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8532 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
He/she/it also reminds me a little of Henry.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8532 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Perhaps Balok from Star Trek can provide some fashion advice.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MrToad:
Perhaps Balok from Star Trek can provide some fashion advice.

Maybe he had too much Tranya?

Posts: 3340 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
He reminds me of those 39 misguided souls who committed the mass suicide known as “Heaven’s Gate.”

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31474 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
When the Biden administration begins its search for a new deputy secretary for the DOE, please find a candidate with less baggage Wink

Posts: 13819 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
Bwahahahaha!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15616 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
More like this?

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
When the Biden administration begins its search for a new deputy secretary for the DOE, please find a candidate with less baggage Wink

They did. That's why he was stealing other people's baggage.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Not only was he a thieving POS, he was involved in this BS which makes my blood freaking BOIL. A kid can't be given a GD ASPIRIN at school without parental permission but this is somehow OK? Mad

Nonbinary ex-Biden official Sam Brinton helped craft policy to hide student sex changes from parents

They're all deeply twisted, demonic people and would not be surprised if there ARE a large percentage of pedophiles among them.

Posts: 33862 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Not only was he a thieving POS, he was involved in this BS which makes my blood freaking BOIL. A kid can't be given a GD ASPIRIN at school without parental permission but this is somehow OK? Mad

Nonbinary ex-Biden official Sam Brinton helped craft policy to hide student sex changes from parents

They're all deeply twisted, demonic people and would not be surprised if there ARE a large percentage of pedophiles among them.

In case you've missed it there have been hundreds of stories in the last decade and even beyond that of teachers having sexual relations or sexually abusing students. Pedophiles naturally gravitate towards careers where they can be in close contact with children and adolescents.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8537 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's already posted on this very page. I want you to dial it back a couple of notches, please. Take it easy.

You said you were going to lay off politics for a while, but I've seen no indication of this. This is the last time I'm going to point this out to you.

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
~~~Don we not our gay apparel~~~

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15908 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
It's already posted on this very page. I want you to dial it back a couple of notches, please. Take it easy.

You said you were going to lay off politics for a while, but I've seen no indication of this. This is the last time I'm going to point this out to you.

Para, you are right. I did say that and need to follow that.

I will refrain, sorry.

Posts: 33862 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the case goes ahead, this person will never be able to hold any clearance. As such, any nuclear positions would be so far removed from actual policy to be useless. What a waste of a nuclear waste specialty. (I managed to use "waste" twice in one sentence!)

Also, there is a movement to have Brinton charged under federal statutes for stealing in an airport terminal. That law has been used to prosecute handlers that took things in the past.

Some of that is in this article: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...487299c0d8ec6119b9e3

Posts: 2776 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post