SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sam Brinton Our Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy Charged With Stealing..
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sam Brinton Our Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy Charged With Stealing.. Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
My guess is that this freak had a habit of playing the free luggage lottery. They probably had video of a previous theft and after the one we all learned about, somebody said “I wonder…”. They checked the footage, and discovered that said freak was in fact the same, uh, guy. The media can’t bury this and save him now.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15661 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I'm sure it wasn't his first gay rodeo.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34181 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the victim had an airpod in the luggage and that is why the cops chased this down. I’ve never know airport police to investigate lost luggage.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11325 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
I thought this guy was supposed to be highly educated. How stupid do you have to be to commit a second identical crime while being under investigation for the first charge?
Educated has nothing to do with it. It's obvious- and was obvious even before these theft charges came to light- that this guy is mentally ill.

All this "I've always felt like a woman" horse shit? Yeah, I've got one question for you, you circus freak- just how in the fuck can you possibly know what it feels like to be a woman? You're not female, you'll never be female, so, tell me- how do you know? The answer is quite simple- you can't know what it feels like to be a woman, any more than a woman knows what it feels like to be a man, so, do us a favor and just cut the shit. Just say that you want to put on a dress and stop trying to justify it.

Posts: 107913 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
The appointments in this administration like jean pierre who reads her answers, the surgeon general, and this guy makes me think I'm living in a movie: Idiocracy.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19751 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
The appointments in this administration like jean pierre who reads her answers, the surgeon general, and this guy makes me think I'm living in a movie: Idiocracy.

It really gets more bizarre every day, doesn't it? And this is just what we see or find out about. Imagine what they're doing behind our backs.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:

It really gets more bizarre every day, doesn't it? And this is just what we see or find out about. Imagine what they're doing behind our backs.

Oh man. You can just imagine the Bob Woodward and Ron Kessler books coming out in a few years.

Posts: 3579 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
I'm sure it wasn't his first gay rodeo.

This is the kind of horses they have there.

Posts: 7281 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Oops… Looks like he did it again…

Got caught stealing a second bag while still not fired.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26757 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
I wonder if the victim had an airpod in the luggage and that is why the cops chased this down. I’ve never know airport police to investigate lost luggage.

AirTag

Airpods are earphones for listening.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
How does hell this guy ('it' w/ a mustache?) still have a job w/ the .gov...AND a Security Clearance! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9036 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
Because corruption
Because democRATs

Take your pick, or simply choose both.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15661 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
It seems this mentally ill male has a lot more to his character than mere theft. How about fraud, lying about his past.

Wayne Besen, an LGBTQ activist fighting against "conversion therapy" with his organization Truth Wins Out and the author of books on the subject wrote a piece in LGBTQ Nation this month, laying out the details that Brinton likely lied about his past as far as abuse from his parents, but especially his time in "conversion therapy", all which led to his ascension in the gay community as a high profile activist.

After reading the piece, it is no surprise that Brinton is a con man and thief. Very interesting read from someone in the gay community.

(Reading the link, apparently Brinton considers himself as a "they" in regards to pronouns Roll Eyes so the article is filled with this confusing identity BS.)

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/20...ry-always-good-true/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16775 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
At first I was trying to figure out who else is involved as I didn't see another name.
Good grief, just fuck off and expire already.

Posts: 1491 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just another lowlife that the Biden will issue a pardon to. In addition to his own son.
Felony in this administration means nothing…

https://winred.com/ <<--Support the cause.

Posts: 171 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: July 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I was recently called "transphobe" and intolerant due to me speaking my mind in mixed company on this little freak.
My response was that I am in no way phobic on anything but yes, totally intolerant. Intolerant of these mentally retarded freaks expecting me to play make believe with them.
I'm a fucking adult and have no time for that kind of childish shit.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
I was recently called "transphobe" and intolerant due to me speaking my mind in mixed company on this little freak.
My response was that I am in no way phobic on anything but yes, totally intolerant. Intolerant of these mentally retarded freaks expecting me to play make believe with them.
I'm a fucking adult and have no time for that kind of childish shit.

That is precisely how I feel. But I work for myself and so cannot get fired for pissing off woke snowflakes.

Posts: 3579 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
That is precisely how I feel. But I work for myself and so cannot get fired for pissing off woke snowflakes.

Reminds me of something that happened to me. A particularly busty young lady with the top 3 buttons of her blouse unbuttoned walked by where I was debugging code on a job site. I watched her walk by, pretty much enchanted by the twin headlights.

The project manager for that job was watching me and said that I could be fired for doing that as it was sexual harassment.

I said I'd like to see them fire me for that, and he asked why and I said because I own my company.

End of discussion.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Oops… Looks like he did it again…

Got caught stealing a second bag while still not fired.

< sarcasm on >

Now they will become the first non-binary trans male in the Administration suffering from until-now untreated kleptomania to keep his position after reasonable ADA accommodations by the Department of Energy. Those accommodations involve hand- and leg-cuffs, GPS tracking, medications, and rooms with padded walls, ceiling, and floor.

After all the crazy are people too.

< sarcasm off >

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31510 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
People don't normally just start stealing like this.

I'm thinking that some digging into his background will show other incidents that are consistent with this type of behavior.

This isn't his first rodeo.

Posts: 7025 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post