SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sam Brinton Our Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy Charged With Stealing..
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sam Brinton Our Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy Charged With Stealing.. Login/Join 
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
"and complete 50 hours of community service helping the elderly,”

I would not want that freak within 30 miles of my elderly parents.

In fairness, the elderly is about as far away from kids as you can get. If he has to be around people, I'd say that's the best option. Maybe some old war vet will slap some sense into him.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15877 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Who says it has to be around people? How about a work gang cleaning up highways?

Posts: 7389 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
His qualifications (being a trans freak) really only qualify him for a job with the gov't.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10879 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:

How about a work gang cleaning up highways?

Doesn't that involve being out in nature with men bending over? Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8585 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
"and complete 50 hours of community service helping the elderly”
I could just imagine some elderly, former drill instructor, retired Marine E8 or E9 getting in his face and yelling at him "What's your major malfunction, boy!?"

Posts: 9310 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:
quote:
I would not want that freak within 30 miles of my elderly parents.

That was my first thought as well.

I’m elderly and don’t want to be near it either.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8410 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post