SIGforum
Sam Brinton Our Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy Charged With Stealing..

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/7130016694

December 14, 2022, 06:00 PM
parabellum
Sam Brinton Our Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy Charged With Stealing..
What, no formalwear for your mugshot, shnookums?

Fantasy:

Reality:

December 14, 2022, 06:40 PM
IrishWind
Someone told him it would be a bad idea to steal luggage to get some fab clothes on your way to get booked for, umm, stealing luggage. Or the clothes were a few sizes off. Or were men's clothes...

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!
December 14, 2022, 06:57 PM
gearhounds
A felony charge will knock the flamboyance right out of a guy Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown
December 14, 2022, 08:22 PM
Balzé Halzé
Matt Damon...from Elysium?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
December 15, 2022, 10:05 AM
parabellum
And enough of this "nonbinary" horse shit. Just speak plainly- he's bisexual, not that he seems too interested in any pussy except his own.

Then there's this shit:

Sam Brinton helped craft model school policy keeping parents in dark about kids' gender change

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
December 15, 2022, 08:33 PM
chbibc

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.
December 15, 2022, 08:36 PM
chbibc
He/she/it also reminds me a little of Henry.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.
December 15, 2022, 08:45 PM
MrToad
Perhaps Balok from Star Trek can provide some fashion advice.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.
December 15, 2022, 09:04 PM
Dwill104
quote:
Originally posted by MrToad:
Perhaps Balok from Star Trek can provide some fashion advice.

Maybe he had too much Tranya?
December 15, 2022, 09:13 PM
Sig2340
He reminds me of those 39 misguided souls who committed the mass suicide known as “Heaven’s Gate.”

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
December 16, 2022, 04:41 AM
CQB60
When the Biden administration begins its search for a new deputy secretary for the DOE, please find a candidate with less baggage Wink

December 16, 2022, 05:33 AM
gearhounds
^^^
Bwahahahaha!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown
December 16, 2022, 05:59 AM
IrishWind
More like this?

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!
December 16, 2022, 08:34 AM
Flash-LB
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
When the Biden administration begins its search for a new deputy secretary for the DOE, please find a candidate with less baggage Wink

They did. That's why he was stealing other people's baggage.
December 16, 2022, 11:09 AM
PASig
Not only was he a thieving POS, he was involved in this BS which makes my blood freaking BOIL. A kid can't be given a GD ASPIRIN at school without parental permission but this is somehow OK? Mad

Nonbinary ex-Biden official Sam Brinton helped craft policy to hide student sex changes from parents

They're all deeply twisted, demonic people and would not be surprised if there ARE a large percentage of pedophiles among them.

December 16, 2022, 12:17 PM
lastmanstanding
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Not only was he a thieving POS, he was involved in this BS which makes my blood freaking BOIL. A kid can't be given a GD ASPIRIN at school without parental permission but this is somehow OK? Mad

Nonbinary ex-Biden official Sam Brinton helped craft policy to hide student sex changes from parents

They're all deeply twisted, demonic people and would not be surprised if there ARE a large percentage of pedophiles among them.

In case you've missed it there have been hundreds of stories in the last decade and even beyond that of teachers having sexual relations or sexually abusing students. Pedophiles naturally gravitate towards careers where they can be in close contact with children and adolescents.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton
December 16, 2022, 12:42 PM
parabellum
quote:
It's already posted on this very page. I want you to dial it back a couple of notches, please. Take it easy.

You said you were going to lay off politics for a while, but I've seen no indication of this. This is the last time I'm going to point this out to you.
December 16, 2022, 01:30 PM
RichardC
~~~Don we not our gay apparel~~~

December 16, 2022, 01:55 PM
PASig
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
It's already posted on this very page. I want you to dial it back a couple of notches, please. Take it easy.

You said you were going to lay off politics for a while, but I've seen no indication of this. This is the last time I'm going to point this out to you.

Para, you are right. I did say that and need to follow that.

I will refrain, sorry.

December 18, 2022, 03:20 AM
SigSAC
If the case goes ahead, this person will never be able to hold any clearance. As such, any nuclear positions would be so far removed from actual policy to be useless. What a waste of a nuclear waste specialty. (I managed to use "waste" twice in one sentence!)

Also, there is a movement to have Brinton charged under federal statutes for stealing in an airport terminal. That law has been used to prosecute handlers that took things in the past.

Some of that is in this article: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...487299c0d8ec6119b9e3