SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sam Brinton Our Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy Charged With Stealing..
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sam Brinton Our Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy Charged With Stealing.. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
He does exactly what Parabellum says.

He thinks he is smarter than everyone else. He doesn't think he can be caught. His theft has probably been going on for years. Starting with small stuff and working his way up.

Then he decided to flaunt it, show off what he has done. Been the downfall of a lot of criminals.

Posts: 7025 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ Not a few of whom, come to think of it, were working in government.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder if "THEY" will get their job back, since it was lowered to a misdemeanor?

Biden's non-binary ex-nuclear waste chief Sam Brinton pleads no contest to stealing luggage from Las Vegas airport under plea deal where they will serve NO jail time but is ordered to pay victim $3,670

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...gage-theft-case.html

They were ordered to pay the victim $3,600 and sentenced to a suspended jail sentence of 180 days.

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/...l-in-las-vegas-case/

Samuel Brinton agreed to pay the victim restitution of nearly $3670, received a suspended jail sentence of 180 days, and must stay out of trouble, according to Las Vegas Justice Court records. Brinton pleaded “no contest” to misdemeanor theft. Nevada state law specifies that the stolen amount is less than $1200. Brinton originally faced a charge of felony theft since police said the stolen amount was $3670.

Posts: 12787 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’m sure any of the unwashed plebs doing the same crime would get the same discretion… right?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15661 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I wonder if that job requires any sort of security clearance?
In light of today's faux pas regarding the unqualified to be able to access top secret stuff, they might rethink this guy's job qualifications.

Posts: 9595 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
wcb, and there is more of that crap in the article using “they” instead of he. Mad

Posts: 1233 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
I wonder if that job requires any sort of security clearance?

I recall reading it held a TS clearance.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31510 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:

wcb, and there is more of that crap in the article using “they” instead of he. Mad
I was going to make a similar comment, then I read yours. Agreed, the pronoun should be "he" although "it" would be an acceptable substitute.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30809 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:

I was going to make a similar comment, then I read yours. Agreed, the pronoun should be "he" although "it" would be an acceptable substitute.

My perspective is that if you use their preferred pronouns you make their lie your lie. I won’t do it. I won’t say Rachel Dolezal is black either.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29758 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
I’m sure any of the unwashed plebs doing the same crime would get the same discretion… right?

Likely.

Prosecutors aren't typically eager to turn first time offenders into convicted felons where no one is injured and full restitution is made to the victim. On top of that, I strongly suspect that the victim here preferred not to testify in a trial that would receive a fair bit of national media attention. When I was a prosecutor we were very deferential to victims of property crimes committed by non-dangerous offenders because we didn't want to make their lives even harder.

Posts: 999 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think we've heard the last of theft charges against this moron.

Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
I don't think we've heard the last of theft charges against this moron.
"The case against Brinton in Minneapolis is ongoing."

Posts: 9070 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thieving 'Non-Binary' Biden Official Was Still Paid Taxpayer-Funded Six-Figure Salary While Facing Felony

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...n-exclusive-n2621957

Cross-dressing former Biden official Samuel Otis Brinton, the "non-binary" nuclear waste chief thrice-accused of stealing women's clothes, took home taxpayer-funded paychecks from his six-figure salary while on administrative leave. Townhall can exclusively report these facts after a public records request was submitted to the U.S. Department of Energy under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

Although it became known he was facing a felony theft charge for snatching a woman's luxury Vera Bradley luggage from the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport in September, the sticky-fingered Brinton, who was the Biden administration's deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition, was still pocketing earnings on a government salary in the ballpark of $178,000.

At the time that the transvestite kleptomaniac was first outed and quietly placed on administrative leave, DOE officials refused to disclose to reporters whether Brinton remained on the payroll and was continuing to receive his high-paying government income.

According to an Oct. 28 letter notifying Brinton of the paid-administrative-leave placement, which Townhall exclusively obtained via the FOIA request, the thieving "gender-fluid" federal government employee enjoyed regular pay and benefits for more than a month before he was given the boot by the Biden administration sometime mid-December after news broke that Brinton was busted again—this time for swiping another woman's suitcase in July at the Harry Reid International Airport near Las Vegas.

More at link

posted Hide Post
Biden's non-binary ex-nuclear waste chief Sam Brinton will undergo mental health evaluation as part of diversion program after stealing luggage from Minneapolis airport

Samuel Brinton, 35, agreed to undergo a mental health evaluation in Minnesota after they were charged for stealing a suitcase at the airport in September

The evaluation, known as the adult diversion program, will require Brinton to write an apology letter to the victim, pay her and complete community service

Brinton appeared in court Monday and attempted to avoid jail time of up to five years - after dodging a prison sentence for a similar crime in Las Vegas last week

Samuel Brinton, 35, who uses they/them pronouns agreed during a remote hearing in Hennepin County on Monday to participate in a adult diversion program after he was charged for stealing a woman's suitcase in September containing $2,325 of items from Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport.

As a part of the program, Brinton - who was responsible for nuclear fuel and radioactive waste - will be required to write an apology to the victim, return the stolen items and participate in three days of community service.

Brinton is expected to report to the program later this month, which could see them avoid jail time of up to five years and/or a $10,000 fine.

The Minnesota hearing comes nearly a week after Brinton was given a suspended sentence of 180 days in prison after pleading 'no contest' to their Las Vegas, Nevada theft case. Brinton was also ordered to pay $3,670 to the Las Vegas victim.

More at link

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...alth-evaluation.html

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
F**kin' lame ass punishment. Again two tier justice strikes again.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16291 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Is he paying full restitution (+interest) to all of his victims? If so, a weekend in jail, reasonable fine, and no fly list seems fair.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20894 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Biden's non-binary ex-nuclear waste chief Sam Brinton will undergo mental health evaluation as part of diversion program after stealing luggage from Minneapolis airport
[/url]

Diversion program to program him to do what? Not steal? Not steal and get caught? Not steal from women?
He's a grown man and knows right from wrong. How about a program that punishes him like the rest?

Posts: 7398 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sam Brinton will undergo mental health evaluation

Waste of time and money:

quote:
Samuel Brinton, 35, who uses they/them pronouns

Pretty clear there's a mental health issue present.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15752 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Mental health exam?"

Pick me, pick me.

He's nuts.

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
Samuel Brinton, 35, who uses they/them pronouns

Pretty clear there's a mental health issue present.

Even Inspector Clouseau could see that clue.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31510 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post