SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    James Comey terminated
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Comey terminated Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by Dtech:

NO ONE can top this one! Big Grin

Sigmonkey is the man. I laughed my ass off when I saw that.

Definitely got another out loud laugh. Gold!

Sigmonkey, do you mind if I tweet this?

It's always good for the taking. Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44457 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
It's gold, Jerry. Gold! Big Grin Big Grin

Q

Posts: 27511 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Didn't want to start a new thread for this, but can anyone who sees this PLEASE help crush this local dishrag poll?

Should Comey have been fired?

No registration or other information required.

Thanks.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16312 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LH2
posted Hide Post
^^^ Voted.

Hilarious to see the outraged dems now running to the rescue of the guy they hated since November 8th. Whiplash.

Didn't Comey sit on the board of the Clinton Foundation a few years ago?
If true, that's really all anybody needs to know.

Posts: 3443 | Location: Arizona | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
Why not Giuliani?
Why not Andy Dick? If people actually think Chris Christie is trustworthy (what a joke) and is competent to do this job, then we should offer up our own ridiculous suggestions.

I nominate Nancy Pelosi

I hear that Danky Wubberman Stoltz isn't doing much these days. She could do this FBI thing. Piece o' cake, right?

I hear that the night shift manager at a McDonald's down the street is a pretty sharp guy. He might be available, although I do hear he's up for promotion as Mickey Dees, so...

Mike Rogers.

Posts: 7094 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chesty Morgan.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I must say Schumer creeps me out. He is like the relative you do not let be alone with your children.

Funny seeing how dramatically "upset" he has been over our President Trump's actions. First crying over the ban, and now this with Comey.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Boston:
I must say Schumer creeps me out. He is like the relative you do not let be alone with your children.

Funny seeing how dramatically "upset" he has been over our President Trump's actions. First crying over the ban, and now this with Comey.

Schumer is a piece of work, alright, the Eddie Haskell of politics. Those of you youngsters might not recognise this familiar character from "Leave It To Beaver" or even the tv show from the 50's. Haskell was a friend of Wally and the Beav, unctuous, hypocrite, a complete suck up.

I have considered him for several decades as the most dangerous man in America. Schumer, that is.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
Didn't want to start a new thread for this, but can anyone who sees this PLEASE help crush this local dishrag poll?

Should Comey have been fired?

No registration or other information required.

Thanks.

-Rob

I like how No is the first answer, and yes the 2nd but when you vote, yes, is on top.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7148 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Sure just when the FBI is investigating Bernie Sanders wife Trump fires Comey! I find the timing more than curious! Razz

Bernie's wife investigated for bank fraud

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LH2:
^^^ Voted.

Hilarious to see the outraged dems now running to the rescue of the guy they hated since November 8th. Whiplash.

Didn't Comey sit on the board of the Clinton Foundation a few years ago?
If true, that's really all anybody needs to know.

It is known that Comey's brother Peter worked directly for the criminal CF, and it probably would not take too much effort to link James in as well, given the fact that JC was on the Board of HSBC bank, and HSBC is tied to moving, er, laundering $$ for the CF.

It is a glorious new dawn for the USA!!

MAGA!!!!!

Posts: 3578 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Once again we see that Washington DC alchemists are astonishly efficient at taking hypocrisy and turning it into bullshit, and bullshit to turn into hypocrisy, a perpetual energy source.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
This is the best explanation I've seen of why Trump fired Comey now.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.co...ama-unmaskers-video/

In general, I think it was because Comey is a narcissist who not only failed to keep the FBI out of politics, but inserted himself right in the middle of it all in an attempt to make himself a key political force-- maybe the key political force.

But specifically, it was because Comey refused to name names of the Obama "unmaskers." If it's true that he was dragging his feet, he was in effect placing himself above the authority of the president-- as if he could decide what and what not to tell the POTUS, and when he might do it.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11207 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
McCain on Trumps Firing of Comey

McCain: James Comey is a man of honor and integrity

Tweets out his disapproval of Trumps action

https://twitter.com/SenJohnMcC...s/862083263845871616

Posts: 24230 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ From the article:

“But when you fire probably, arguably the most respected person in America, you better have a very good explanation, and so far I haven’t seen that.” – John McCain

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like McCain has gone full "Wacko Birds" on himself.

Posts: 3578 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
^^^^^ From the article:

“But when you fire probably, arguably the most respected person in America, you better have a very good explanation, and so far I haven’t seen that.” – John McCain

With as far as the Honorable Senator has his head up his own posterior, it is not surprising that he can't see the explanation.

Posts: 7072 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
McCain on Trumps Firing of Comey

McCain: James Comey is a man of honor and integrity

Tweets out his disapproval of Trumps action

https://twitter.com/SenJohnMcC...s/862083263845871616

Then he turned around and voted against overturning Obama era rules on oil drilling. It was the deciding vote on the bill and leaves in place Obama era rules that will cost billions and hurt domestic energy production:
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/10...ll-energy-rules.html

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
John McCain thought he was qualified to be POTUS and he's bitter that he didn't make the grade, and this is what we get- a man who would be happier with Hillary Clinton as POTUS.

So, given this, do we really need to keep talking about this asshole?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post