SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    James Comey terminated
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Comey terminated Login/Join 
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I wonder who collected his badge and gun?

Posts: 11206 | Location: The Magnolia State | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting that letter by Rosenstein, sdy.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47678 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I'd love to see a whole conga line in orange jump suits: Hillary... Comey... Huma... Bill Clinton...Loretta Lynch... Chuck Schumer ... (hey, it's my fantasy).

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11207 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
People keep saying they can't figure out his motivations, or they say he's handling things in this apparently clumsy way because he's actually angling for some political office.

I read an article not too long ago which suggested narcissism as the main reason. You know something? That's the only explanation I've heard which covers this nicely. It makes a lot of sense.

Karl Rove just basically said the same thing -"I think he liked being in the middle of things."

Posts: 5233 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
He shit the bed of his own making

That crooked bitch in a pantsuit better get a translator for "fresh start"
Your evil ass is gonna burn

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.
He's never been a straight shooter.

Posts: 1347 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
MSNBC's next commentator.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
NYT Michael Schmidt tweeted that Comey was addressing FBI employees in LA, when TV screens in the background flashed the news of the firing.

Ahhhhhhahahahahahahahaha...

Wonder if it was to keep him from wiping the email server. You know. With a rag...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44457 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
And of course, on cue, all of the Usual Suspects are up in arms about this, including John "I'm Not Ready For Old-Timer's Day" Mc Cain.

I swear, if Trump declared that the sun sets in the west, these very people will call him on it.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Schumer says something really dumb, again.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...-fire-comey-n2324572

Speaking at a brief press conference following the surprise dismissal of FBI Director James Comey, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said that he had advised the president not to fire Comey, and that he thought doing so would be a "big mistake." Schumer said that the administration has to explain why they chose to terminate Comey at this particular point, rather than when Trump first entered the White House. He then wondered if the various investigations into Russian interference in the election were getting "too close to home" for Trump's comfort.

Schumer then implored Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to appoint an independent special prosecutor to investigate Russian interference in the election.

"Mr. Rosenstein, America depends on you to restore faith in our criminal justice system, which is going to be badly shattered after the administration's actions today," said Schumer.

Rosenstein wrote the recommendation to fire Comey

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
One of the things I've come to like about Trump is that he does not do the standard Friday night news dump. If this had been Obama, he would have put this out there on Friday night and then gone off on vacation for the weekend.

Trump makes a decision, acts on it and deals with the consequences. Like a leader, which Barry never was.

Posts: 6082 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
BTW- Sally Yates? Michael Flynn? Where'd that story go? Same thing happened in early March. Every last bit of talk about Sessions and the Russians disappeared when the President tweeted that Obama had bugged Trump Towers. President Trump has masterful timing and knows how to change the narrative.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
FINNALY! I can just imagine the MSM going berserk now. Cool

Posts: 23193 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Comey said the FBI had concluded that neither Weiner nor Abedin had committed a crime in their handling of email.

This can't possibly be true. He (Comey) confirmed classified info was on that laptop ergo, Huma and/or Weiner and/or others definitely committed a crime. Weiner did not have a need to know and clearance to be in possession of that classified info, his laptop was not approved to process classified info, also not on the SIPRNET, and whoever "spilled" the classified info to get it there (Huma) is a criminal as well.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Tucker came out strongly and clearly against Comey. I caught just the end of the previous show, and they were all-- including Judge Napolitano-- and of course Karl Rove-- they were all *deeply disturbed* about the way this was handled... Comey deserved so much more... he was such a great public servant.... I can just imaging MSNBC. Big Grin Razz

Joe DeGenova on Tucker is terrific--right now.

Posts: 11207 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Mr. Rosenstein, America depends on you to restore faith in our criminal justice system, which is going to be badly shattered after the administration's actions today," said Schumer.

Hey asshole, Americans lost faith in the justice system after Lynch met with Bill and when Comey laid out everything Hillary did wrong and still didn't bring charges.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdmb03:
Hey asshole, Americans lost faith in the justice system after Lynch met with Bill and when Comey laid out everything Hillary did wrong and still didn't bring charges.

My immediate thought as well.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47678 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I think what Para said about Comey earlier in this thread is right: narcissism. He thought that everything was about him.

As well, I think that he is not all that bright.

posted Hide Post
So comey's at best just a witness now?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13490 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Schumer says something really dumb, again.

The response by the Dems and Trump haters is so predictable. Pure hysterics.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30896 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post