SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    James Comey terminated
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Comey terminated Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
If you review the interview with Martha MacCallum, Gowdy uses the word "disseminates."

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Putin Offers Asylum To "Leaker" Comey

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/...-asylum-leaker-comey

Vladimir Putin trolled the US on Thursday, when speaking in a live call-in show with the Russian nation, the Russian president likened Comey to Edward Snowden, who was granted asylum in Russia in 2013, and scoffed at James Comey's disclosure of his conversations with U.S. President Donald Trump, saying the move has made Comey eligible for political asylum in Russia.

"It looks weird when the chief of a security agency records his conversation with the commander-in-chief and then hands it over to media via his friend," Putin was quoted by Russia's Tass. “This is strange. What is the difference then between the FBI director and Mr. Snowden? He is not a head of the special services, but a human rights activist.”

The trolling concluded when Putin said that "by the way, if he (Comey) is subject to any sort of persecution in connection with this, we will be ready to give him political asylum in Russia. And he should know about this."

Putin also said that Comey has so far presented no evidence to prove that Russia had meddled in the U.S. presidential election, saying Washington had tried to influence Russian elections for years.

Posts: 13059 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Dang. That's messed up.

Couldn't help but chuckle a bit though.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30880 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Dang. That's messed up.

Couldn't help but chuckle a bit though.
I think it's uproariously hilarious!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
OK, so what would that airhead actually have to give Putin? From the way the rank and file at the FBI seems to have regarded Comey, I wouldn't be surprised if Comey was left in the dark and fed bullshit the entire time he was the Director.

Posts: 27302 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
It appears Putin admires a straight shooter.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29903 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Putin is definitely trolling our internal politics, and successfully increasing his domestic ratings in the process.

Posts: 2449 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dead_Eye
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
OK, so what would that airhead actually have to give Putin? From the way the rank and file at the FBI seems to have regarded Comey, I wouldn't be surprised if Comey was left in the dark and fed bullshit the entire time he was the Director.

Relax! It's just the Russian having fun at America's expense because the media and politicians won't STFU about the Trump/Comey drama.

Beware the man who has one gun because he probably knows how to use it.

Posts: 368 | Location: Somplace with cold drinks and warm women | Registered: May 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
How does one "meddle" in a Russian election?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
How does one "meddle" in a Russian election?
Wait! The Russians have elections?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post