SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    James Comey terminated
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Comey terminated Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
The libtards are apoplectic! I refuse to peek into the Dumb err DemUnderground but reddit has gone completely insane. Just wish their heads exploding were actual rather than figurative.

And yeah this is the same Comey most all libtards blamed for the Hildabeast loss. Go figure Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra21:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Fantastic news. Can't wait to hear the blubbering from the libtards on the news radio on the way home.

Don't they hate him too?

Yes, I believe he is loathed equally in both camps.

And yet, out here in Seattle, Trump can do no right. And I was correct, the blabbing morons were dumbfounded that he fired Comey, and there was the question asked, just as I was pulling in the driveway "Do you think we're going to eventually find out that this is part of something much, much bigger? Something really nasty to do with the Russians?" I fairly screamed "NO!" at the radio.

Posts: 17618 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
"It's a coup!!!"

These people are insane. Chris Matthews said tonight that he had a "whiff of fascism."

A whiff of fascism? Nuts.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30896 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
These people are insane. Chris Matthews said tonight that he had a "whiff of fascism."

A whiff of fascism? Nuts.

Matthews was hoping on a whiff of Obama's nuts.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This just in...

It's Cowlings and Comey in the Bronco...

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hehe good photo similar to Fox News showing Comeys plane leaving LA.

I wonder if Hildabeast is panicking about now?

Posts: 1771 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Augen:
Hehe good photo.

I wonder if Hildabeast is panicking about now?

God, I hope so. With every fiber of my being, I hope she's an anxious wreck, anticipating what's coming next: an FBI director they don't have by the balls.

Posts: 17618 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
This provoked a literal laugh out loud:

Savage! Big Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
^ Yeah, they were saying on the radio that he saw it and actually laughed out loud thinking it was a prank played by the local office. He was shortly corrected. I almost had to pull over, I was laughing so hard. Big Grin

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Somebody's gonna need a cuddle tonight, I think. A nice bubble bath, a glass of wine, slip into a comfy robe and watch Touched by an Angel with whomever in the fuck will have him.

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Somebody's gonna need a cuddle tonight, I think. A nice bubble bath, a glass of wine, slip into a comfy robe and watch Touched by an Angel with whomever in the fuck will have him.

Classic!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39224 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I'm tracking his jet on Flightradar24 he's about over Denver now headed to DC. Wonder what's being said on that Gulfstream?

Posts: 13047 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
It's on now..Don's got his phone out!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:

'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again...

Seems like an appropriate song.
Smile

Posts: 4157 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charlie12:
I'm tracking his jet on Flightradar24 he's about over Denver now headed to DC. Wonder what's being said on that Gulfstream?

Well damn. He was fired. Should have had to ride home on Frontier.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1289 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbramlett:
quote:
Originally posted by charlie12:

Well damn. He was fired. Should have had to ride home on Frontier.

No way, man - United all the way - beat him senseless and drag his ass down the aisle! Big Grin Big Grin

- John Adams

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm relieved!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39224 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Good for Trump! That turd deserved to be flushed.
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by scot818:
Ok, I would like to nominate Sheriff David Clarke for Director of the FBI.

You know he might actually be a tremendous choice!

I would like to nominate Trey Gowdy.
I think whomever he picks should be a former marine. The FBI is in need of discipline and laser-like focus without all of the political correctness.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23651 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
He needs to fire now acting director McCabe as well. That's the guy who's wife ran for a position in Virginia if I recall and there was some shenanigans with the campaign donations.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1289 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post