SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    James Comey terminated
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Comey terminated Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
All I can say is I'm extremely happy with Comey gone! It looks like Donald Trump is doing exactly what he told us he would do (unlike every other politician) and he's getting it done and at a good pace at that. I can't be happier.

Posts: 21408 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
McCain on Trumps Firing of Comey

McCain: James Comey is a man of honor and integrity

Tweets out his disapproval of Trumps action

https://twitter.com/SenJohnMcC...s/862083263845871616

So, just how is McLame supposed to know a man of honor when he sees one? He sold his honor years and years ago.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't speak for anyone else, but this "winning thing" has yet to get tiresome!!! Go Trump.

Posts: 6711 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
All I can say is I'm extremely happy with Comey gone! It looks like Donald Trump is doing exactly what he told us he would do (unlike every other politician) and he's getting it done and at a good pace at that. I can't be happier.

The liberals keep getting completely surprised from him simply doing what he said he'd do while campaigning. Makes me smile, I love it. You knew what was coming yet selected the worst possible candidate, then didn't show up to vote for her. Sucks you were so inept and lazy. Maybe you can try again in four.

Ha mother-f-ing ha.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
McLame needs to hop on his camel and ride into the sunset

he's an embarrassment to the human race

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
If there was anything, it would have come up by now. However, they could look into Hill giving away 20% of our uranium to Russia after they made donations to her "charity", and Bills doubled speaking fees to them.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
If there was anything, it would have come up by now. However, they could look into Hill giving away 20% of our uranium to Russia after they made donations to her "charity", and Bills doubled speaking fees to them.

And the negotiations toward those ends ( while she was Secretary of Fucking STATE) were on her private email servers, which were allowed by Comey's FBI and Obama's Lynched Department of Justice to be with-held from investigation, and inexplicably, allowed to be wiped by the perpetrator's minions.

Posts: 16169 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
And destroy the computers, phones, an other electronic media, on comeys approval.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Carpentermaass84:
Good riddance scum. Last thing we needed was this POS digging up anything that could tie Trump to Russia. Now that Comey is toast the Russia probe should be dead in the water.

Well it is pretty doubtful that he was doing the investigation himself. I am pretty sure they have people there that do those things other than the director. Also FWIW, if any evidence were actually found, Comey was more than likely to decide prosecution was unnecessary because nobody meant any harm.
This whole Russian investigation nonsense is just MSM hype. There is nothing to it and particularly concerning Comey.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1514 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
The liberal media heads are exploding. It's funny as hell.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I am so tired.
When will the winning cease?

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31440 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdmb03:
The liberal media heads are exploding. It's funny as hell.

CNN is going absolute ape shit over this ~ I can only image MSNBC is even worse (won't watch them). I am sadistic in taking pleasure in their dismay. Smile

Posts: 23193 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
The democratic word of the week: "Nixonian".

Definition: Nixon was bad man republican. Trump just like him. Fire Comey who we love/hate. We bitch. Maybe we riot. Chuckie cry.

Bad bad Trump.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20388 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
It's time for Trump to really take the offensive now. Give the dems two special prosecutors. One to investigate the Russian matter and one to investigate Hillary and clean up the mess Comey left. Much of the evidence is already there in Hillary's case it's just been ignored. Shouldn't take long to get her back in a FBI interview room only under oath this time.

The Russian probe has been going on for months and not one shred of evidence has been produced.

The dems need to be put on the defensive for awhile to occupy some of this time they have to kick and scream.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
My sentiments exactly. You want a special prosecutor to look into a Trump Russia connection?

Fine. We want one to look into Clinton's email handling, the Clinton Foundation "pay for play", Susan Rice unmasking for political purposes, leaks of classified info to the media, Lynch's meeting with Bill Clinton during an investigation, and last but not least, one to look into whether Obama new about any of it.

So good, let't do the special investigator thing.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Just taking a few steps back: I've never seen such seething rage and hatred. Left versus right, black versus white-- it can't go on like this for long without some massive outbreak of violence. I think we are on the threshold of that.

I don't wish for it. And I hope I'm wrong. But right now it looks inevitable to me.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11207 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Just taking a few steps back: I've never seen such seething rage and hatred. Left versus right, black versus white-- it can't go on like this for long without some massive outbreak of violence. I think we are on the threshold of that.

Agreed.

Today in south Seattle, I saw a man standing on the side of the road. He was holding a sign that said "RESIST"

The left is unwilling to accept Trump as the president, and the MSM is pouring gas on the fire.

Left-wing (communist) protesters shutting down events featuring conservative speakers with violence, while the police watch.

At what point does this break out into a no-holds-barred fight for this country?

Posts: 1795 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good riddance scum. Last thing we needed was this POS digging up anything that could tie Trump to Russia. Now that Comey is toast the Russia probe should be dead in the water.

Nice try, there is nothing to "dig up". Go blow smoke elsewhere

Posts: 3371 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
^^^^
My sentiments exactly. You want a special prosecutor to look into a Trump Russia connection?

Fine. We want one to look into Clinton's email handling, the Clinton Foundation "pay for play", Susan Rice unmasking for political purposes, leaks of classified info to the media, Lynch's meeting with Bill Clinton during an investigation, and last but not least, one to look into whether Obama new about any of it.

So good, let't do the special investigator thing.

Make it three, one for Fast and Furious.

Or four, and throw in the IRS targeting.

Posts: 3678 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

And Hillary case reopened!!!!!!

Posts: 21408 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post