SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Border Crisis Overflows Shelters in Detroit, Activists Call on Residents to Take Illegals Into Their Homes
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Border Crisis Overflows Shelters in Detroit, Activists Call on Residents to Take Illegals Into Their Homes Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108616 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wow, and I just thought she was a dumbass... Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6308 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Man. That is just a new low. JSMH. May she lose so YUGE!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
These assholes don't even try to hide it anymore. Unbelievable

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3618 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
First of all, her response was nearly incoherent, or maybe mostly, second, she's a dumbass.

She's a dumbass and taking on Trump when you absolutely, positively, completely can't avoid it is the mark of, you know, a dumb ass, and the poli-scape is littered with the carcasses of those that tried before her.

She thinks she's cute, mostly because she's a dumbass. I wouldn't vote for her if she sent me money, but I'd keep the money.

Posts: 6472 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Haley sides with Schumer. I would love to hear Trump say that.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29866 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
This kind of fits both, so I'll post it in both:

https://twitter.com/alx/status/1754675442617848012

Posts: 4371 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34268 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Rope is more economical than ammo, and if you’re creative enough, you can string them all up at the same time.

Mad

Posts: 17452 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Those dudes look pretty well dressed for poor downtrodden and disenfranchised "migrants"! Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16274 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Import the Third World...don't be surprised to get Third World action:

New York's Illegal Alien Compounds Exposed: Stabbings, Drugs, Deaths...

Posts: 34268 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sounds like the guys apprehended in Phoenix are NOT the NYC perps.

Migrants accused in beating of New York City police officers still at large

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6308 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
^^^^ Those dudes look pretty well dressed for poor downtrodden and disenfranchised "migrants"! Roll Eyes

They are being given around $9k in money/benefits/stuff. That is in addition from what they are making stealing shit in cashless bond jurisdictions.

Posts: 4024 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108616 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Call their bluff. If they think they think limiting CPB effectiveness is really the right move force their hands in that direction. I'm sure it will win over moderates. Moderates love increases in crime, taxes, and strain on school resources.

Do it Biden! Full send!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20992 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is opening America's borders and says those with anything to say about it are disrespecting his family's holocaust heritage.

https://nationalfile.com/mayor...-him-above-reproach/

“I think that your performance is despicable,” Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO) told Mayorkas during a Senate hearing last October, in which Mayorkas was grilled about his handling of the DHS, which has opened America’s borders to an invasion and has failed to discipline taxpayer-funded employees who’ve shown support for America’s declared enemies.

“And I think the fact that you are not willing to provide answers to this committee is absolutely atrocious,” Hawley added.

Posts: 12922 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been considering the presence of the Chinese military age males who are part of this border incursion. This may fall into tin foil hat type of reasoning, but this is my thinking:
1- China is actively planning (and has been for some time) to take Taiwan.
2- While not in numbers to actually subdue the US, there may be enough to mount small unit or special operations that could target our military bases, power grids and other strategic targets in coordination with an attack on Taiwan. Remember our friend Chinese Balloon sailing our friendly skies?
3- I would further guess that the weapons needed to mount such operations are already here via shipping containers that our port security have missed. Or some other means of shipboard smuggling.
Of all the aspects of the border collapse, the presence of Chinese nationals is the most concerning to me.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16274 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Biden DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is opening America's borders and says those with anything to say about it are disrespecting his family's holocaust heritage.

https://nationalfile.com/mayor...-him-above-reproach/

“I think that your performance is despicable,” Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO) told Mayorkas during a Senate hearing last October, in which Mayorkas was grilled about his handling of the DHS, which has opened America’s borders to an invasion and has failed to discipline taxpayer-funded employees who’ve shown support for America’s declared enemies.

“And I think the fact that you are not willing to provide answers to this committee is absolutely atrocious,” Hawley added.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1754877059728388124" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 637px; display: block; border: none; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: 50% 20px; background-size: 300px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? I'm the grandchild of Holocaust survivors and half my family was killed. I don't go around testifying at Congress or requesting special treatment.

What the fuck is wrong with this man?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20992 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
He’s a leftist democrat- it’s all you need to know.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15735 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://rumble.com/v4cbnmr-wok...TheLibertyDaily&ep=2

Posts: 12922 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post