SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Border Crisis Overflows Shelters in Detroit, Activists Call on Residents to Take Illegals Into Their Homes
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Border Crisis Overflows Shelters in Detroit, Activists Call on Residents to Take Illegals Into Their Homes Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Cops allegedly beaten by rowdy migrant mob near Times Square — with suspects later freed without bail. Video at link

https://nypost.com/2024/01/30/...-freed-without-bail/

Shocking video captured the moment a migrant mob pounded a pair of cops near Times Square over the weekend — but the busted cowardly suspects were still released back onto the street without bail, sources say.

The footage shows an NYPD officer and lieutenant initially telling the migrants to move along around 8:30 p.m. Saturday on West 42nd Street in Manhattan — before things quickly get rowdy as a scuffle breaks out between the cops and a suspect who is wrestled to the ground.

That’s when the rest of the punks converge on the officers, raining kicks to the head and body of the pair of New York’s Finest as the cops rumble with their pal, whose yellow sweatshirt is completely torn off in the melee.

The video shows the two officers left on the ground as the pack runs east on 42nd Street toward Seventh Avenue and gets away — though not for long.

Police initially busted four of the asylum-seeking thugs, identified by sources as Darwin Andres Gomez Izquiel, 19, Kelvin Servat Arocha, 19, Juarez Wilson, 21, and Yorman Reveron, 24.

All four were charged with assault and released without bail, sources said.

One of the men, Reveron, has two open cases in Manhattan for assault and robbery.

In November, he allegedly “pushed, punched and bit” a Nordstrom Rack employee who caught him lifting a $130 item from the Union Square store’s display rack, according to law enforcement sources.

More at link

Posts: 13010 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
It would be stupendously ironic if police were compelled to become vigilantes.

This looks like one way to accomplish it.

Posts: 5224 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too bad this will not get any press coverage. Please send it to as many people as you can.

Speaker Johnson does an excellent job showing Biden already has the power to close the border and will not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvWA3AOgz-s

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:

Or law abiding citizens for that matter. What happens on the street can sometimes stay there… perhaps especially when the responding shield is still bearing bruises and lacerations.

IMO, this is exactly what this criminal administration wants, preferably with guns so they can sweep in and decry “right wing violence” as opposed to the reality- regular people fed up with this shit. It will get worse before it gets better.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15780 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Saw this on the NY Post site:

quote:

The sad, ugly future of NYC under How Many Stops

NY Post Editorial Board
Published Feb. 1, 2024

The "How Many Stops" bill requires NYPD officers to report on even minor interactions with the public. Critics, including Mayor Eric Adams, have argued that it would bury cops in paperwork and threaten public safety.

Last weekend’s migrant-mob beating of two cops left us to wonder: How would a police officer report this under the City Council’s How Many Stops Act? Here’s our guess.

NYPD interaction report, 1/28/24:

Interaction 1: Female, black, older, asked how to transfer to go to Forest Hills from 42nd St., complained of rude and rowdy men loitering down the block.

Interaction 2: Male, 20-something. Based on the fist that hit me in the face, I believe Hispanic. Asked him and his friends to move along. A disagreement ensued. He disagreed by grabbing onto me. Disagreement proceeded to the ground.

Interaction 3: Kicked in the stomach by they/them — was unable to judge race, age or gender from position on ground.

Interaction 4: Male, 20-something, yelling in Spanish from a distance so let’s say Hispanic. He was yelling “Golpealo!” and miming a boxing motion. I did not speak to him. Does that count as an interaction? Do I have to log this?

Interaction 5: Male he was yelling to. This young man I did interact with as he struck the side of my face. Wearing jeans, boots, a parka and a baseball cap with a brim that’s never been bent with the sticker still on. Also Hispanic I assume because he understood “Golpealo” meant to hit me again.

Interaction 6: Kicked again by same person. Still unsure of preferred pronouns.

Interaction 7: Couple, white, older, hurried past trying not to make eye contact. Seemed like tourists but I shouldn’t judge.

Interaction 8: Explained to male, Hispanic, 20-something that he was under arrest and going to jail. He laughed and hit me again, saying that he’s new in town but knows that’s not true.

Interaction 9: Hispan-ish? Hard to tell, I was blacking out at this point.

Interaction 10: Along with partner (male, white, 30-something) managed to subdue a few of the attackers. Backup (male, black, 20-something; female, Asian, 20-something; female, black, 20-something; male, white, 20-something) chased after the others.

Interaction 11: Talked to bodega owner, male, older, Middle Eastern? Hispanic? about getting an ice pack for my face.

Interaction 12: Talked to the assistant district attorney (female, white, 30-something) and made suggestions about what they could be charged with. She laughed. Suspects let go without bail.

Interaction 13: Four male, Hispanic, 20-somethings waved and blew kisses as they walked out of court. Two hours later, still doing paperwork and wobbling a loose tooth or two. End of shift.

City Council review note: Officer interacted with more Hispanic males than any other race. Obvious racist. Recommend firing and defunding police department.

Link

Posts: 34469 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
75% Of House Democrats Voted Against Deporting Criminal Migrants Who Commit Social Security Fraud

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...mmit-social-security

Democrats talk a big game about 'Republican attacks on Social Security,' but 75% of House Dems just voted against deporting migrants who commit Social Security fraud.

Introduced by Rep. Tom McClintock (R-CA) in December, H.R. 6678 passed with 172 "yea" votes, and 155 "nay" votes - all Democrats, with 55 of them voting with the Republicans.

As former Trump adviser and head of the America First Legal Foundation Stephen Miller posted on X, "155 HOUSE DEMOCRATS — 75% OF THEIR CONFERENCE — JUST VOTED AGAINST DEPORTING CRIMINAL MIGRANTS WHO COMMIT SOCIAL SECURITY FRAUD AND ROB OUR SENIORS."

More at link

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34469 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
And the criminal invaders who attacked the cops, all FOUR of them, have fled to California.

LINK

NYC might as well issue the warrant for failure to appear now, rather than waiting, cause those four ain't coming back voluntarily.

Anyone want to bet these assholes eventually murder someone?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31962 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
And the criminal invaders who attacked the cops, all FOUR of them, have fled to California.

LINK

NYC might as well issue the warrant for failure to appear now, rather than waiting, cause those four ain't coming back voluntarily.

Anyone want to bet these assholes eventually murder someone?

New York City liberalism with nicer weather.
What's not to like?

Posts: 9785 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watch all these Nationalistic racists spewing their anti immigrant garbage.

https://twitter.com/KanekoaThe.../1752498124877336987

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The stupidity of these goddamn people just amazes me.

https://x.com/stclairashley/st...553035148886044?s=20

posted Hide Post
Actual reporting on the infrastructure put in place in Central America to facilitate the invasion into the U.S. The United States is funding this through various NGOs, one of which Mayorkas was on the board of directors.

Who is Michael Yon?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Yon

Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Guaranteed to stop the invasion.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2789 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:

Or law abiding citizens for that matter. What happens on the street can sometimes stay there… perhaps especially when the responding shield is still bearing bruises and lacerations.

IMO, this is exactly what this criminal administration wants, preferably with guns so they can sweep in and decry “right wing violence” as opposed to the reality- regular people fed up with this shit. It will get worse before it gets better.

Those that call for this should be where the busses are dropping them off. I doubt they would take 1 in.

“Let us dare to read, think, speak and write.”

John Adams

Posts: 331 | Location: Land of 10000 Taxes | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
How's that workin' out for all you undocumented immigrants down there in the razorwire? Razz

https://twitter.com/9mm_smg/st.../1753993162220065259

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Video shows migrant moped riders dragging woman along NYC street as they steal her phone as cops reveal Venezuelan gang is behind 62 thefts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...lan-gang-thefts.html

posted Hide Post
Did he put on a bullet proof vest for the news conference?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13482 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
^^^I raised an eyebrow about that as well. Maybe next time, he should wear a helmet and sit in a tank.

Posts: 11544 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Did he put on a bullet proof vest for the news conference?

I don't put any level of stupidity past that nut.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8906 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
My guess is he wanted something on that screamed “police” to show his will and “undying support” Roll Eyes; kabuki theatre.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15780 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post