SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    US Attorney General directs FBI to start monitoring parents who speak at local school boards **This thread began in October, 2021**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

US Attorney General directs FBI to start monitoring parents who speak at local school boards **This thread began in October, 2021** Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Say what you will about his general disposition, but one thing is clear – Tucker Carlson has triggered almost every element of the Fourth Branch of Government with his preview of a Tucker Carlson Original documentary, “The Patriot Purge: The True Story Behind 1/6”

https://theconservativetreehou...t-purge/#more-219185

General disposition? Tucker Carlson is one of the VERY few in the 'news media' business that's providing ANY credible reporting today!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9428 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
[QUOTE]Say what you will about his general disposition, but one thing is clear – Tucker Carlson....

From the article:

quote:
The FBI was fully aware of the Boston Marathon bombers, the Tsarnaev brothers, before they executed their plot. The FBI took no action. The FBI knew about the San Bernardino terrorists, specifically Tasfeen Malik, and were monitoring her phone calls and communications before her and Syed Farook executed their attack killing 14 people and leaving 22 others seriously injured. The FBI took no action. The FBI knew Colorado grocery store shooter Ahmad Alissa before he executed his attack. The FBI took no action.

The FBI knew in advance of the Pulse Nightclub shooter (Omar Mateen) and were tipped off by the local sheriff. The FBI knew in advance of the San Bernardino Terrorists (Tashfeen Malik). The FBI knew in advance of the Boston Marathon Bombers (the Tsarnaev brothers) tipped off by Russians. The FBI knew in advance of the Parkland High School shooter (Nikolas Cruz). The FBI knew in advance of the Fort Hood shooter (Nidal Hasan), and the FBI knew in advance of Colorado grocery store shooter Ahmad al-Aliwi Alissa. The FBI took no action.

Consider the case of the first recorded ISIS attack on U.S. soil in Garland, Texas in 2015. The FBI not only knew the shooters (Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi) in advance, the FBI took the shooters to the venue and were standing only a few yards away when Simpson and Soofi opened fire. Yes, you read that correctly – the FBI took the terrorists to the event and then watched it unfold. “An FBI trainer suggested in an interview with “60 Minutes” that, had the attack been bigger, the agency’s numerous ties to the shooter would have led to a congressional investigation.”

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31986 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Is it just me or are there about 30s missing from the Tucker Carlson video?

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6896 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13059 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Ok, now I am resurrecting an old thread. But I wanted to share Wesley Hunt's speech:

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3656 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Report your neighbors for any improper thoughts. That sounds familiar, like I've heard that before....

Ministry of Truth who regulates all forms of media entertainment and arts. - The media and social media is influenced or controlled to deliver a single narrative

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY - We must dispense with this capitalistic conservative thought, we're better when we work together and all is equal. Otherwise the rich crush the poor.

Thought Police are always there to enforce loyalty to the Party. - How dare anyone challenge the wisdom of the DNC in America these days! Department of Justice goes after anyone who challenges the direction of the DNC.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38196 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post