SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    US Attorney General directs FBI to start monitoring parents who speak at local school boards **This thread began in October, 2021**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

US Attorney General directs FBI to start monitoring parents who speak at local school boards **This thread began in October, 2021** Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted

https://twitter.com/disclosetv...174703329533952?s=20

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Being on a school board is not a 'safe space', and if school board members cannot deal with people objecting to defective material being shoved down their kids' throats, they need to resign and find a place where their whims cannot affect others.

So glad that Mr. Garland - that bundle of faulty neurons - is not on the Supreme Court.

Posts: 15137 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Wonder if the A.G. Is going to be as aggressive in going after the ones following Congressional members into bathrooms and harassing them in there?

I think I can answer that one by myself, NOPE!

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8350 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Mitch McConnell's greatest achievement in his career was keeping that POS Commie Garland OFF the Supreme Court.

Thank GOD we don't have to deal with him there! Eek

Posts: 34469 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Well.... our media is Pravda why should our FBI not be the GRU. Roll Eyes

And after the last couple of years I would say the FBI is already acting like the GRU.....remember the write (can't remember if was DHS or FBI) up a couple years ago on how "white nationalism" and other "right wing groups" was the nations biggest threat? This just adds to it....we are officially dissidents now

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
As political and corrupt as the current FBI is, (Thanks Obama!) thank God they are also as incompetent as they are. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Last line in that memo is such a bullshit lie.

Posts: 13280 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Remember, 20 republican senators voted to make him AG.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is infuriating to see the Federal Government weaponized against one side of the political spectrum.

More here:
https://amgreatness.com/2021/1...otest-school-boards/

And why isn't Garland arresting Maxine Waters the Queen of public harassment and intimidation of Republican public officials.

Posts: 13010 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Make no mistake, Merrick Garland is merely a puppet. He's another clueless old man who no more knows what's going on around him than Joe Biden.

The real radical and the one who's calling the shots is Deputy Attorney General Lisa O. Monaco. Garland isn't making these decisions. He can put he signature to stuff and read prepared remarks, but this bitch Monaco is the one pushing this radical, leftist agenda.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30862 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't a more accurate thread title be:

US Attorney General mobilizing FBI to attack parents who are THREATENING school boards in opposition to critical race theory

But hey, if distorting what they actually said seems more useful to making the point you want to make, you do you. Let me give you a pro tip - leave out the actual source document when you want to create indignance. That way, they will only know what you want them to know.

(And I think critical race theory is the biggest load of hogwash I can imagine. Attack it head on, without hyperbole or distortion.)

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53226 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
The real radical and the one who's calling the shots is Deputy Attorney General Lisa O. Monaco.

This is correct. And there were 48 republican senators who voted to confirm her. The only two no votes were Rand Paul and Ted Cruz.

quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

US Attorney General mobilizing FBI to attack parents who are THREATENING school boards in opposition to critical race theory

And who gets to define "threatening"? Why it would be the same people who get to define "insurrection" and what is a "man" and what is a "woman". Also the people who define "vaccine". Because that definition didn't just change all of a sudden...

The definition of "threatening" will be whatever the left needs it be to accomplish their goals.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:

But hey, if distorting what they actually said seems more useful to making the point you want to make, you do you. Let me give you a pro tip - leave out the actual source document when you want to create indignance. That way, they will only know what you want them to know.

(And I think critical race theory is the biggest load of hogwash I can imagine. Attack it head on, without hyperbole or distortion.)

No, if you can't read thru the bullshit by now, I can't help you. If you truly believe that they are only going after people who 'threaten' school boards, then that's fine, continue to to live in fantasy land.

They are doing this specifically to threaten and intimidate anyone who is thinking about protesting a school board. Would you take a chance on having the FBI investigate you if they specifically said they were monitoring this activity?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Second that. Hysteria and drama help nothing and no one. I would hope that all LE mobilizes to investigate actual threats.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
It is infuriating to see the Federal Government weaponized against one side of the political spectrum.

They even admit under oath that they don't care one bit about left wing groups burning down entire cities.

FBI Admits It Doesn't Track Leftist Violence

- John Adams

posted Hide Post
Yea that is typical bs lawyer stuff. You are playing semantic games. You know full well that the power resides with those who get to define what “threatening” looks like. You show me where the FBI is protecting people who question Covid policy from threatening behavior from the opposition. We will wait.

This is exactly what it looks like which is the weaponization of Federal LE to push a political agenda. The headline is accurate.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My wife went through this at a local level with our local school district this past summer.

She went to several protests about masking the children during the upcoming school year and the school board posted a big burly school police officer right outside the meeting who growled and barked at these peacefully protesting women with signs that "they weren't allowed to be there" Yeah right dude.

My wife said they all laughed at him and called his bluff and stood their ground as they WERE allowed to peacefully assemble and protest.

The school board is a bunch of cowards and assholes and ended up doing their meetings via Zoom each time they knew these ladies were there.

Roll Eyes

Posts: 34469 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well, I don't know if you truly believe that or are simply acting the contrarian, but either way you should know better. The current DOJ has absolutely no credibility, and I would trust a scorpion on my back before I'd ever again trust the Department of Justice and especially the FBI.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30862 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Let's say somebody did threaten a school board member. Maybe they did more than threaten, and flat out beat them down in the parking lot.

How is that a federal matter?

What about assaulting a teacher? I was under the impression that these crimes were local matters. Where has the FBI been on these crimes in the past?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15837 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:

No, if you can't read thru the bullshit by now, I can't help you. If you truly believe that they are only going after people who 'threaten' school boards, then that's fine, continue to to live in fantasy land.

They are doing this specifically to threaten and intimidate anyone who is thinking about protesting a school board. Would you take a chance on having the FBI investigate you if they specifically said they were monitoring this activity?

Then say that. Claim that they say they will look into those who threaten, but that you don't believe it and fear that they will actually harass anyone who even comments.

Don't take the lazy and intellectually sloppy way through and distort and misrepresent what they do say. Don't claim they actually said what you think they secretly mean. That is classic "1984" and "Animal Farm" stuff. Even when you do it in service of your truth, that is underhanded. Cheating, even in the service of what you think is true is still cheating. If you don't understand that, then I can't explain it to you (to use your condescending remark).

Be intellectually rigorous and honest - make your real argument. If you are right, you will convince people. Don't mislead them.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53226 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post