SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Oh how I've missed Omaha and their outdoor cigar bars!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12370 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Nice I'm on the road but it rained and couldn't enjoy a cigar on a patio bar.

I see your enjoying another warped.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Gator,

I am really becoming a fan of Warped. Great sticks.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12370 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
I know someone was looking for MOW Armadas cheaper than the full box price. While not cheap, Cigar.com has them 10 for $79.99... FYI.

link

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Viaje is the smoke of the night.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
How is the burn? Since I upped the humidity in my humidor, I am having burn issues with everything. I may have to start dry boxing before I smoke.

Posts: 3671 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Mr Sam for me tonight

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Anyone been to Safari Cigar Bar in Omaha? Trying to decide if it is worth the trip since I am in town for an extra day.

http://safaricigarsandlounge.com/humidor

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ronin1069,

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
That looks like a nice place, i would go. Just because.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I prefer a patio bar with a beer and will choose that over a lounge that's indoor and "dry" everytime. That said if weather is an issue or a patio isn't available I'd go there.

I travel quite a bit, sometimes when weather is nice enough to sit outside and the hotel doesn't have a bar I will sit by the pool with a six pack and cigar.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Thinking about the 100 page milestone. How about everyone puts up one good cigar and the first post on page 100 gets all the cigars from those who enter.

Any member can jump in between now and page 100 and post Im in. However the usual suspects from this thread will have the final decision on who wins. This is to avoid someone posting 3 or 4 times in the bottom half of page 99 just to get it to roll over to page 100.

Edit to add, don't just post I'm in cause we are close to 100. Include your I'm in comment in normal response to this thread. That way page 98 doesn't get filled up with bunch of "I'm in"

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Sounds good, I'm in. Ill put up a Cote d'or

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Gator - You have mail

I'm "in" as well. Will put up a very nifty Ashton VSG that I have been holding onto.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I'm enjoying a La Gloria Cubana serie N with Heavy Seas Blackbeard's Breakfast bourbon barrel aged coffee porter right now. I'll save one of these sticks to put in the pot but I don't want to be included in the giveaway. I've received too much already and need to give back a little. Great idea guys!

Posts: 13777 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
That beer sounds good lol

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
That beer sounds good lol

It's very good. Heavy Seas makes great beer and the Uncharted Waters series is incredible. This one is a bourbon barrel aged coffee porter.

Posts: 13777 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
I'm in.. I'll put in an Undercrown with a bonus bodyguard...

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
I'd like to add a couple of Cuba's finest... a Montecristo #2 and a Montecristo #4. Both have age on them and are smoking great.

I do not wish to be included in the drawing though.

Posts: 12944 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some nice cigars that got burned! I am sitting outside smoking a Tatuaje Havana VI Almirantes after mowing the yard. I think I have my issue fixed with my tractor...finally! I was able to finish mowing the 3/4 of the grass that was left without any issues.

I'm in, but I need to figure out what I will be sending in.

Posts: 3671 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Anyone been to Safari Cigar Bar in Omaha? Trying to decide if it is worth the trip since I am in town for an extra day.

http://safaricigarsandlounge.com/humidor

I stopped by the store today and was very impressed. A nice humidor with a very strong selection of quality sticks. Personally, I prefer my own B&M, but the Manager was very engaging and we had some good conversations about cigars. We both spend some time beating up on Liga Privada, and how the price on a double Corona #9 is getting to the point of exceeding $20, that is affecting his walk-in business.

We also talked about Patron and their 50th anniversary stick. I am going to be able to pick up a couple of the sticks from the 50th humidor in a few weeks and am wondering if there is a difference between what I have smoked already and what is in the humidor. He explained the difference about the 50th anniversary line vs. the sticks put into those humidors, safe to say I am very looking forward to picking up those sticks when they become available.

I bought an Alec Bradley Prensado from the shop and plan to smoke that tonight.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ