SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I frequently have packages say delivered but show up a day or two later.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Wife didn't check the mail when she came home! Time to get some shoes on and walk down the driveway.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Walk or sprint?! LOL

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ronin, That is a good price for a local brew. There are some here that are cheap, but most are over $5

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Ronin, what is the name of the cigar bar? I'll have to try to swing by there next time I'm going through (like in 2 years maybe)..

Yj, anything tatuaje is a great cigar to smoke while getting ready for some fun!

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Pete! Dude thank you!

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Quite welcome!

Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Now light one up and tell us what you got! LOL. Smoking a perdomo champagne tonight. Temp in the 60s and its nice and quiet.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Pete and Jay you both have email.

It's cold here so I haven't had a chance to enjoy my Diesel shorty. Looking forward to it though!

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
No email yet, i changed the @ to (at) in my profile, it cut down on the spam i was receiving.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I replied to a message in our previous conversation via email. Just need your physical address to send you a few sticks. Wink

posted Hide Post
Are you returning the Swisher Sweets?

cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Ok gents.. I'm going to take a play out of Jay's book and run a little inside the thread karma. I've built a cart with some of my preferred regular smokes on cigar.com, and will send them to the winner. I'll give it till 1700 on Thursday to enter and then pick the winner... I can't guarantee you'll love what I send, but we like them and we don't utter the forbidden words (has a wooden tip and Petr just mentioned them).

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
LMAO count me in for Leemur? I keed, I keed. Very generous of you.

posted Hide Post
LOL! Count me in please. I was once again chopping ice and running the tractor with the harrow in tow. It warmed up above freezing today so I wanted to knock it out quick. Meanwhile, I was smoking a Diesel Shorty. Lee, a word of advice on the Shorty, smoke it slowly to release the flavors and avoid bitterness.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Keepin da swishers yo! :P

Please include me in the karma! Thank you!

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I'm in very generous of you goat

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Couldn't stand it anymore. I'm smoking the AJ Fernandez New World that was a mystery gift. Thank you! Had to have been someone here.

This cigar is quite deserving of the accolades it's received. Beautiful construction, easy draw, thick chewy smoke and excellent burn. I'm picking up heavy leather and cedar with hints of cashew and something else I can't quite figure out.

posted Hide Post
They are good smokes and change a little with age. I am out of them at the moment and need to restock the humidor.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Traveling on business found a cigar bar, off the street you open a door to stairs and your hit with the smell of cigar smoke. Decending to a dimly lit lounge that's nice but styled after the rat pack era. I wanted to yell Sammy! DEAN! However they have good bourbon bookers right now. And I chose a Paul Stulac Nicaraguan. It's tasty only $14.00

They have ghurka for $20 I was tempted to ask if they paid me the $20.00 An opus lost city Lancero is $65.

I swear the lyric in the song playing was. "I love Vegas like Khrushchev loves being indignant"

Ohh the places cigars take us.

Chi Chi, get the yayo