SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 366
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Holy crap! Just got my delivery and there's some high quality sticks there.

Thank you goat!

Posts: 13829 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Pics man! pics!

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4795 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Glad you're pleased, Lee!

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That talk about the N got me in the mood. Well, that and it was sunny out and melting some ice outside. Grabbed a shovel and the N and went to work.

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Got your package today Lee. Thanks. I have been meaning to try all 3 of those. I will smoke at least 1 tomorrow.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Puffing on a Nub Cameroon this morning(Thanks Lee). Typical Cameroon sweetness with a very strong white pepper flavor. This thing is full flavored! Packs quite the punch. Theres alot of tobacco in these, so much that I can stand the cigar on its ash, with the ash at over an inch long. A good smoke, more potent than i thought it would be.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Next up, also from Lee. An Ave Maria, box press Robusto size. This one is also a pepper bomb, nice black pepper flavors, hints of oak, leather, and something else I cant place, a peanutty flavor? A very good smoke, one that requires more tasting. Thanks for the smokes lee, I'll post on the CAO later, or maybe tomorrow.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
For the price those Ave Maria are hard to beat. Usually find several varieties on the sprint sale site under $5/stick.

Posts: 13829 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
For the price those Ave Maria are hard to beat. Usually find several varieties on the sprint sale site under $5/stick.

Sent you an email Lee.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I replied. Yahoo being a pain again?

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Egh. yahoo is having issues.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I found some LFD that are 7 years old. Check out the old band. The ligero has aged very nicely. Still a lot of spice in the back of the throat and on the retrohale. Dried fruit dominates with a muted nuttiness.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4795 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I'm jealous of the pappy.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
FYI the Joe Cigar deal today is 10 Man o War Virtue saloman $37.50 shipped. If you can get the site to work.

ETA: Finally got my order to go through.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Leemur,

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Serious has Sharks and all sizes of the Anejo in stock. Sharks are only 11.70 a piece.

Smoking a Padron family reserve #50 maduro, so far so good. Nice spice, a heavy smoky flavor. I like the rustic look of these.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
The first third is proving to be a very interesting and different smoke. Its spicy, a different kind of spice, but still smooth and mellow at the same time. There's a strong smoky oak wood flavor, with some type of nutty hints, almonds maybe? I'm also picking up some floral notes similar to the UF-13. A very good smoke so far. Worth the price so far.

Flavors didn't change much, more floral notes came out for the last 3rd, but overall a solid smoke.

My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
It warmed up to 26 today, 20 degrees warmer than its been.

I'm taking advantage of the heatwave to enjoy an H. Upmann Sir Winston. It's a chewy, delicious, two hour cigar with tons of smoke and a cuban twang. I'm getting toasted almonds and milk chocolate.

Posts: 12947 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We're having a heat wave...23* here and snowing. Got a little cabin fever, so I went outside to check on the bird feeders and clean off the inch or so of snow we got so far. I grabbed an Ave Maria perfecto that Lee sent to me. Good smoke that held up well to the falling snow. I picked up a few different flavors that blended well and have a residual nutty flavor lingering on my palate. Nothing really stood out flavor wise, but a good smoke none-the-less. While I was out, I heard a crunch and looked up on the highway. Two car accident. Ran up to be sure everyone was OK, which they were, and offer any assistance I could. They had cell phones and all was well. State police arrived on the scene 20 minutes later. I guess I did my good deed for the day.

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Fired up my Mr Heater and an Undercrown Flying Pig. Nice with shades of earthiness and a mild sweetness. My only complaint is it was a quick burn and not sure if it is worth the price point compared to the more traditional sizes.

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2992 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
The drew estates are good. But surely overpriced.