SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
I find sugar can add to that jittery feeling (if I don't have anything in my stomach). If I get the too strong or too fast reaction on an empty stomach some protein seems to help me the most. Otherwise, I absolutely agree that a non-diet soda (I prefer Spreichers root beer) can help prevent that feeling from coming on.

I smoked this well aged Perdomo yesterday. Boy did it age well. As you guys are probably aware, I'm not a huge Connecticut guy but this was exquisite!

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
I love Sprecher's Cream Soda with full bodied cigars.

Heading to the cigar bar to meet some friends out in a bit. I need to make up my mind what to smoke tonight. Any suggestions?

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
For me, it's Nespresso coffee with any pipe tobacco. Currently smoking Solani 633, "Virginia with Perique", and sipping Nespresso Arpeggio – dark roast arabica.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8960 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Goat! Where did you get that? Can I have one? I will pay for a few.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Maybe a trade?

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
First home campfire of the fall season, a perfect night! Smoking a Crux Limitada and drinking a Summit Octoberfest. Great beer to pair with this smoke!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Maybe a trade?

Let me check my humidor... I might've been my last. I know I bought them 5ish years ago, and I'm not sure how many I've smoked.

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I scored nicely at CI on Friday night. They are getting rid of the Blend Lab due to the damn government and replacing it with a "value vault". They had lots of deals in there. One being a gallon zip lock bag filled with cigars. These cigars included original Camacho, Nubs of different varieties, CLE Cuarenta, in all around 30 sticks for the low, low price of $49.99! I should have grabbed another one!

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

This evenings offering.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Enjoying my first habano Nub in a long time. Forgot how good these can be. Cool and breezy, almost time for hot coffee and a stick in the mornings!

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Davidoff Double R this afternoon. Watching the world go by from the Davidoff Lounge on 6th Avenue. What a smooth stick this is.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmm...I never heard of that and looked it up. Quite interesting and I may have to pick one up next time I'm at CI. Thanks for sharing!

If you don't mind, please give us a review of it while you are smoking it.

posted Hide Post
What a day at work. Nothing other than not wanting to be there and would have rather been on a golf course enjoying the beautiful weather! I am now smoking this...

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
OK...gotta ask. What web site/app are y'all using to post/upload your pictures??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm using Photobucket. I take the picture with my phone and can share from the phone to Photobucket and then share to the forum. When sharing from Photobucket, you need to click on the IMG address listed. It copies the link to my clipboard and I then paste it to the text field of the reply to the post.

It sounds difficult, but is easy once you have done it a few times.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I use my phone, shrink it with "image shrink lite" and it sends it to photobucket. Photobucket has options I use "direct link" and post it in the image url which pops up when you hit the picture above.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
OK...I figured the common answer would be Photobucket. Do you get a lot of SPAM from Photobucket once you create an account? That's the reason why I've resisted doing this. Thanks!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have not. My spam blocker may be working overtime, but I do not see anything.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I rarely ever see an email from photobucket

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post