SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Gerry,

I don't know what to say.?! Almost everyone of these is new. I'm looking forward to trying them all very much! Thank you!

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are very welcome, guys. Very pleased to do it. No need for anything else. I want you to enjoy them as I do.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Little does Gerry know he has a bomb headed his way, unfortunately, he has all the same smokes I do, so I had to really dig deep for his bomb.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
My mailbox is in pieces. Thanks to Gerry.

The La Traviata is one of the first maduros i ever smoked, it made me realize how much i like the pepper and spice flavors. I havent had one in years and I couldn't wait to smoke it. Thanks again Gerry.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This evening's choice is a La Aroma de Cuba el Jefe.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Now look what happened....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
My mailbox is in pieces. Thanks to Gerry.

The La Traviata is one of the first maduros i ever smoked, it made me realize how much i like the pepper and spice flavors. I havent had one in years and I couldn't wait to smoke it. Thanks again Gerry.

Thought you might like that one...enjoy Jay

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Round 2. I like a good torpedo where the roller made sure the cap took up the last inch or so so I can snip it to a thick spot.

posted Hide Post
I'm slobbin' all over that Jaime Garcia. Looks like I'll have to open up my box and put one in for the lineup tomorrow.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
That was just this years TAA, a warm up for the LE tomorrow.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Morning.

Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
Florida Barn Smoker

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kenpoist:
Florida Barn Smoker

Beautiful pic. What happens at these barn smokers?

posted Hide Post
Finally arrived. Been waiting months, but it's finally here, and it's a beast. Getting it in the house was fun. Now I can organize and get out of the tupper bins and small humidors.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Damn Eek

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Life goals! Thats a beauty Gerry, is it temp and humidity controlled? Are you sure those shelves will hold all your smokes? Just asking cause you have a huge collection. Now comes the hardest part, The Wait! Waiting for RH to be just right. Id start low like 62-65rh cause when you load it up with smokes and boxes it will raise higher than that for a few days before it settles back down.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Obligatory cigar pic.

Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Holy crap! That is an awesome piece of work! Well done!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. It's a beaut! I've got all the drawers set and some of the dividers just placed for now. Set-up was a breeze. Put the water in bins in the back-bottom. There are fans that sit right on top and route through the walls and top.

Yes Jay, it temp and humidity controlled and has a demist function in case the doors start to mist up.

I've got each side set right now to 68 degrees temp and 64 RH. And, I've got 4 digital hygrometers set in different places just to get a feel for what the various zones are doing. The top will go higher on RH according to the instructions so I will store sticks that need some aging at higher zones.

Tick tock, tick tock...

I'll get more pics up as things progress. I'm super excited.