SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
^^^^> wow what a great selection new world is a good stick and to find an anejo in a B&M now is rare.

I'm trying the second Paul Stulac WBL Lancero. I will buy more these they are really good.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
I had a dream last night in which I opened my box of Arturo Fuente cigars and the bottom layer was soaked and falling apart. What's up with that?!

Posts: 3237 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe someone was drooling over the box!!

Posts: 3672 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
So this morning I had to work. (finish up a pain in the butt valve cover job, I'm normally off weekends) anyhow I brought a Carlos torano Exodus 50 year with me and the weather this morning was fantastic. So I decided to have a cigar with my coffee. What a great way to start the day! Spicy creamy goodness with a great cup of coffee.

Tonight its a Perdomo Texas edition BFC paired with Sam Adams 13th hour. Both are just awesome right now along with the 60° weather. If you see a Texas edition at your local B&M you wont be disappointed.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Torano and Perdomo are decent cigars that can hold their own. I have not heard about the Texas edition.

It is quite windy and cold here this evening. So, I am going another night without smoking anything as I only smoke outside at home. It is getting to that time of year where you need to be indoors or stay moving outside to smoke.

Posts: 3672 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After a few days of not being able to enjoy a cigar due to time and weather, I am outside smoking an Aging Room small batch M356. I received this as a Christmas gift last year from my brother. I am also enjoying another Spaten Oktoberfest. This is the best Oktoberfest I have had. Much better than Sam Adams in my opinion.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Just had my first Ave Maria Lionheart with an Avery The Kaiser imperial marzen. Sad that I only have four more of these smokes!

Posts: 13781 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is a sad day when you get low on a wonderful cigar.

Yesterday was quite windy out so I wanted to have something quick, cheap, and one I've had before. So, I bundled up and blazed another Schizo. I know I've said it before, but still a damn good cheap cigar!

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Fired up a Man o' War Virtue today. For a "mid" tier smoke this thing can't be beat. For under $4/each it's a flippin steal.

Posts: 13781 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Huh, great minds DO think alike! I'm smoking a Man O' War Ruination this evening

posted Hide Post
I don't have a lot of time this evening so I grabbed a Camacho SLR maduro perfecto out of the humidor. Mmm, mmm good!

posted Hide Post
Another year has slipped by as I celebrate my birthday. After a delicious grilled steak it is tim to fire up a Montecristo #2. Enjoying the hell out of this cigar!

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
Another year has slipped by as I celebrate my birthday. After a delicious grilled steak it is tim to fire up a Montecristo #2. Enjoying the hell out of this cigar!

Happy Birthday...Monte #2...as good as it gets.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12373 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you! Yes, it is one of the best!

posted Hide Post
This evening I am sitting at CI and had a Room 101 Payback. Good smoke for $5.50. I am now enjoying a CI Blend Lab YH-456. What a great cigar! Nub sized with a sweet, creamy smoke and $5 to boot! I will definitely be buying more of these.

Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Relaxing by the fire pit in the back yard and enjoying a La Flor Dominica Ligero.

JC

Posts: 1285 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Smoking an Alec Bradley Tempus tonight, paired with a coveted bottle of Stone Enjoy Double IPA.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ronin1069,

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12373 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What date is the Enjoy By? The last one I had was the July 4 batch.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
What date is the Enjoy By? The last one I had was the July 4 batch.

Oct 31st. Has not been available in Minnesota since the July batch, I found someone on another forum willing to send me some when new batches come out. Damn good!

I watch the site for upcoming batches and locations: http://enjoyby.stonebrewing.com/

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
Oh yeah it is a good IPA. Now the good stoudts and wee heavies start coming out!