SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I used to think if you enjoy it, that's all that matters. Then someone shared a YouTube video of assorted fake Cubans being dissected. Ick. Not trying to harsh your mellow, just providing info.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12373 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TXLE, feel free to post anytime about any cigar. How did you like the Behike?

I'm smoking an Ave Maria box pressed tonight.

I have not found any information on a Montecristo 2004 release in my searching.

Posts: 3672 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Jay,

I somehow managed to send a package to you from Cigar.com... I still have your address saved from when you won a contest I ran, and some sort of glitch won't let me delete it. So, when it gets to your house, could you grab out some for your time and effort a ship it to me..? I can send you funds with paypal when you know what I owe you...

God, this is just another pothole in my road of late (yesterday the surgeon said that I need another MRI and may need another scope on the knee they just rebuilt)...

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Thats funny, I'll get them to you don't worry about it.

Email me your address.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Thats funny, I'll get them to you don't worry about it.

Email me your address.

Done. I'm sorry again...

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Jay, perfect opportunity to just respond "package? What package?"

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Havent recieived yor email yet, dont worry about it, I might even add a smoke or 2 to your package.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Havent recieived yor email yet, dont worry about it, I might even add a smoke or 2 to your package.

I resent the email.. Let me know if it doesn't come through again.

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted Jun 23, 3:33 PM Hide Post
Jay, perfect opportunity to just respond "package? What package?"

I just can't do it. Not even in jest. I will toss you a couple that cigar.com doesn't sell though.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Love this place, especially this little thread of ours!

"this" is how it is supposed to work.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12373 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
What do you have there Gator?

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Eek

I spy box pressed TAA's!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Ronin is correct Tatuaje TAA 2016.

Edit
Emerson's Cigars has 5 packs and boxes.

http://www.emersonscigars.com/...e=2&pgstrt=1&pgend=3

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Nice. Ordered a 5-pack. They will be my first.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1781 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cigars International is having a flash sale going on right now. I plan on going there this evening to take advantage of some of the deals going on. I know some of you have had issues with shipping from them and I have said something to the employees there about it. I hope it didn't fall on deaf ears though. Any other input from your experiences that you have had that I can pass on, I will.

Posts: 3672 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Got a Diesel Unholy Cocktail burning right now waiting on ANOTHER storm to blow through.

I've never had a problem with my CI orders. Always the right items and amounts, shipping never takes more than 3 days.

ETA: Damn they've got 10 Diesel Wicked for $40. Cigarpage has a fiver deal going today too.

Posts: 13781 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Have a day in the crashpad in Memphis. Went by the cigar shop and picked up a few nice ( I hope) sticks.

Stuck around and smoked a Warped Futuro. Started off bland but after about an inch got really nice and warm. Medium bodied I would say but very satisfying.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1781 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Nice Gator!

I smoked a Jamie Garcia and a Camacho corojo maduro. The JG was great (as usual) the Camacho required constant relights. There were three of us smoking them today and we had one last week too (my father got a box of them). Every single one of the cigars had to be relit at least 10 times. You could puff on it and have tons of smoke and 1 minute later it'd be out. Further, my uncle (who's not the most experienced smoker) and my father (who smokes at least 3-4 cigars a day) both had terrible canoeing. I hope my father calls whomever he got them from (most like CI or cigar.com) and gets some type of refund or replacement... The flavor was good and the draw was maybe a little loose, but the constant tending drove all of us nuts!

Petr, other than the issue I recently had with cigar sending my order to Jay, I've never had an issue with CI or cigar.com...

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Fuimus
posted Hide Post
Smoking Camacho Criollo right now. Pretty good cigar.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post