SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Brad
Tatuaje is my measuring stick. If I smoke a $10-12 cigar and it's not as good as a Tatuaje then I don't consider it a good value. If I smoke an $8 cigar and I enjoy it as much as a Tatuaje then it's a great value.

I had this wiseman yesterday, and I really enjoyed it. not sure what I'll have today.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Daughter had this cigar table made to go in the garage next to the leather chair fit perfect a great Father's Day gift

Posts: 23731 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
That's really nice, I'm sure you will enjoy that for a long time.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Wow, very nice! Congrats!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1780 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a nice table!

Happy Father's day to all the dad's. I spent mine at home today. Started out watching the end of Le Mans and then the F1 race. I then cleaned the mower deck and sharpened the blades then mowed the grass. I asked for a Porsche, but got a card instead. Oh well. At least I spent the day with my family that I know loves me.

I am now smoking a Montecristo Platinum on the front porch watching the lightning bugs.

Posts: 3671 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brad, Brazilian tobacco has a different flavor. My brother does not care for it either. I on the other hand really enjoy it. Some others to avoid then, the La Flor Dominicana La Nox and the CI Blend Lab KK-4560 as they are Brazilian wrappers as well.

Posts: 3671 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Padron 50th to celebrate Father's Day and Cleveland win. Perfect!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12369 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Punch grand puro to break in the new table while watching Cleveland win.

Posts: 23731 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Diesel Rage Shorty and one of my famous Margaritas

Posts: 13378 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
USMC did you receive my package?

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Just got back from vacation on Friday, and I was without cigars for the entire week.. Since I've been home, I been able to get a Liga no9, CAO Honor, CAO Flathead Carb, and Camacho corojo maduro. Every single one of them smoked great and were really quite good. I think the best were the No9, and the Honor I smoked yesterday. I had hoped to get into a shop or two on vacation to look for sticks I don't see, but I wasn't able to...

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
La Gloria Cubana Serie R natural this evening.

posted Hide Post
I occasional peak in here from time to time since I do like cigars but don't light up as often as I should. I finally had a cigar I like to share - my first cubano. It was a great weekend of crawfish, beer and cigars.

Posts: 1044 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Davidoff put out a Perfecto version of the Escurio stick...delicious!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12369 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I'm on the porch with a Diesel Rage and a bourbon barrel aged imperial coffee stout. If not for the bugs this would be perfect!

Posts: 13776 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Perhaps you guys can help me a bit on this one. I haven't been smoking as much lately, but FIL got in a shipment last week and I smoked this Monte. Having a hard time tracking it down though, as I can't find anything about a 2004 Selecion Limitada from them. Don't have a picture of the whole stick, but I think it was a D.

I know what you're thinking, but this has always been a pretty solid source for ISOM cigars, to the best of my knowledge. I'm guessing Ive smoked 20+ cigars from this source and never had a reason to doubt their authenticity. This happens to be a sampler pack of 5 each Montes, Cohibas, HdM, RyJ, and Partagas.

Anyways, perception is reality and I thoroughly enjoyed the smoke.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10518 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Are the squiggly lines on the band gold? That would be a D band if they are, 2013 to present if so. If not, then its an A band which would be 2003- 2006. Maybe being a Seleccion Limitada they had a special gold band for 2004?

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I am suspicious as well.

http://www.cubancigarwebsite.c...ue&sortorder=noorder

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Probably a regular monte with a limited band slapped on it, as far as I can find there were only 4 limited releases for 2004, cohiba ryj hoya de monterey and partagas.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Also is the monte band embossed? If so thats not 2004.