SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Lee, anything we can help with?

Posts: 3672 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Not unless you want to pay the cost of repairs on the mower. Third failure of hydrostatic pump seals in two years. Like I said, annoying and expensive but not even approaching the level of issues some of you guys are dealing with at the moment. Thanks though!

I'm halfway through a box pressed Padron 1926 and a glass of Macallan 12 sherry barrel to fill up my "Ah fuck it" reservoir. Wink

Posts: 13781 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That does suck. In my opinion though, there is something going on to cause the seals to go out that soon. Unless you are using it 250 hours a season?

Posts: 3672 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
2010 model, 170 hours for the first failure and 247 hours now. About 4+ acres mowing a week of flat land. Mower is well cared for, kept in a shed, never abused (wheelie, donuts, etc) like I see some fools doing. Light commercial grade Z920A 54" legit JD, not a box store knockoff.

Posts: 13781 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I am enjoying this Ten Ton Tess tonight. This is the first one I have had so I have no idea what I'm in for.

Lee, that isn't a lot of hours on the mower to have it fail twice. Figure, the guys that use them commercially would lose their asses having to replace them that often. Is there a vent that is plugged up allowing it to build up pressure? The right fluid used?

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I keep the vents clear. I use a leaf blower to keep it cleaned off. Nothing else I can do. And no it's very lightly used for six years. Most mowers don't start having issues til 700-1000 hours when used commercially. Proper fluids have been used. Who the hell knows WTF is going on at this point.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Having a TaT 2014 watching college baseball tournament

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
What are you guys using for photo hosting? I've been trying to upload photos to photobucket for a couple of days now, and can't.. Any suggestions?

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I use image shrink first to scale it down because I mostly surf on my phone or tablet. Image shrink uploads to photo bucket directly. I have not had issues with photo bucket recently. They were down for a while a few weeks ago.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Perdomo champagne noir and some Sam Adam's Fat Jack.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use Photo bucket for my photo posts.

Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
I use photo bucket as well. Just uploaded this one using android.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Local store had a cool grand reveal event from Drew estates new FSG Florida sun grown cigars

Nice bmw parked out front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posts: 23777 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
HRK,

Your local B&M is Corona? Very cool!

I've been there once, but had time to smoke a stick and have a few beverages. I was pretty new into my cigar smoking adventures and the guys were super cool. Likely I'll be heading down again in the fall to visit my dad, maybe we can connect.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12373 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Sure, my email is in profile

Posts: 23777 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good news! The Dr. is setting my wife up with a halter heart monitor, ultrasound, and a stress test for the beginning of July. While that wasn't the good news...this is. He feels that her migraines or migraine medication is the cause of her symptoms. The tests in July should confirm or deny his assumption.

I am smoking a CLE Cuarenta as I type this. Oh how I like these sticks!

posted Hide Post
Still going strong. I was perusing Ebay drooling over the Porches. Someday...

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Dude. Sweet!

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Petr,

Great news. 25 meters at a time my friend, 25 meters at a time.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12373 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Very pleased that I won a spot in Saints/Sinners and signed up today. I'll post a pic of the Swag once it arrives.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ