SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Evening Folks -

No pics tonight but just came back from a 40 plus mile bike ride and sitting down to a Summit Saga and Tatujua 10 Year. All good.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12351 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Well hello! Look what daddy wants for Father's Day! Zero-point-zero chance it will happen, but I'll be tucking this link away for a future "someday" purchase!

Added bonus, Saddleback makes the leather. The chestnut is absolutely gorgeous!

http://store.vanderburghhumido...ack-4-travel-humidor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12351 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
That looks pretty awesome but not for that price!

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Goatboyz is there a style or wrapper type you prefer? I've got the La Gloria Cubana serie N as part of your 100 page winning karma but I plan on including a couple more to make it worth sending the package. Wink

Posts: 13747 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2 types of people..Those with Guns and those who dig!
Picture of USMC-PRIDE
posted Hide Post
Well I picked up a Perdomo Champagne. Hoping to enjoy it tonight after mowing the lawn. Thanks for the suggestions.

Ronin- I sent you mail.

Thanks again.

---------------------------------------
"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence."-----Charles Beard

Posts: 1104 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Busy day today. Got home from work, fired up the pressure washer to prep the other side of the railing for paint, mowed the back yard, ate supper and now enjoying this Fausto for Tatuesday.

Posts: 3668 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Lee, I tend to smoke full bodied cigars. However, since this thread has been going I've tried all sorts that I never would have before. I'm open to anything..!

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same here. I never would have tried the Virtue had it not been for this thread. There are others too, but that one I really enjoy.

Posts: 3668 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Perdomo champagne noir and some Blantons, damn today was hot as hell.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
Same here. I never would have tried the Virtue had it not been for this thread. There are others too, but that one I really enjoy.

I've yet to find anyone who didn't like the Virtue. Wink
Have you had a Man o War Virtue goatboyz?

Posts: 13747 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Lee, I have. It's been awhile, but I had a box that I smoked a couple of and then gave to new/novice smokers.. Unless they were completely against cigars, almost all liked them.

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Crap, my local cigar store and the only one for 35 miles announced yesterday that the owner is retiring and they are closing at the end of June.

Only good news is that all cigars in inventory will be 50% starting on Monday.

Bittersweet.

Posts: 11235 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
That is some bittersweet news Brad... I'm not sure how I'd deal with that (other than buying as much as I could). Confused Let us know what kind of deals you can get. I'd be willing to pay a finders fee if you'd be willing and we worked something out..

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

posted Hide Post
Brad, that sucks! CI runs free shipping from time to time if that helps any.

CI had another Tatuaje event this evening with Pete Johnson. I was really hoping the L'Atelier Cote de Or would be there, but no such luck. I did smoke a black label petite lancero that was fantastic. While talking to Pete, he handed me an event only black label robusto with some "age" on it. He didn't say how old it is, but it will most likely be smoked tomorrow.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Petr -

I am SO envious of your CI access to Pete Johnson. Speaking of Tatuaje - tonight I am smoking a 2008 La Verite' that I've been seasoning in the humidor for a while...looking forward to this one.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Ronin I really like the, 2008. It was medium bodied but complex. It and the LAT cote de oro are the best cigars I've had this year.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, it is nice to be close to CI, any closer though and it could be more dangerous!! Pete is a hell of a guy that you can carry a conversation with for a long time. We were talking about future cigars and things in the works. The Cote de Or in the Churchill size will be released again every other year,'15,'17,'19 and another cigar of different size and name in the off years. He is planning on using Pelo de Oro tobacco in that one as well.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Brad, buy the cigar store. Cool

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
keeping with the Tatuaje theme, getting some work done at the B&M this afternoon and enjoying a Cojonu 2006.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ