SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
The pussy juice was not a production run i.e. Sold by retailers this one will be. I am tired of the marketing gimmick of naming a cigar period. Pork chop, the whore, drinking age, pork tenderloin, m80, etc... And these are just Tatuaje, I remember when a cigar was known by manufacturer, line, vitola. For example the conversation use to go,
What are you smoking?
Ashton VSG
Is that the belicoso?
Yeah it's great.

Now its
I'm smoking a whore Roll Eyes

we are not the target audience, I guess... I agree with you.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10488 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Today is my birthday, so I decided to smoke one of Gators cigars.. I chose the Jericho Hill. What a nice cigar. Great burn and I never had to relight it even after setting it down a couple of times. Thanks Gator!

I'm now smoking a Nat Sherman Timeless Especiales that came free with a small samler of Liga #9s that I bought. It's a decent smoke, but it has a tendency to go out after about 5 minutes of not puffing on it. Good cigar to smoke while riding on the ZTR.

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Goat! I hope you enjoyed your day! With any luck I'll have your sticks in the mail. I am really sorry for the delay getting them out to you.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Thanks Petr! No reason to apologize.

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Because Mustang!
Picture of camshaft86
posted Hide Post
Jaywendland1981, I'll be at the Man Cave in League City this Saturday for most of the day if your up for a smoke in the A/C.

------------------------------
Sig P228
Sig 1911 Ultra

Posts: 392 | Location: SE TX | Registered: October 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Damn, My son will be over this weekend and we are booked solid. Maybe next time Cam.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Goat
Happy belated birthday, I'm glad you enjoyed the Jericho Hill. I'm a big Crowned Heads fan. The early word on the Las Calaveras has been really good. I'm going to have one this weekend.

Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
I don't see a name anywhere, but my spidey sense say this hit was from Jay.. Thanks! There are some awesome sticks in here that I have looked to try!

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Wow way to go Jay. That LAT is special.

Enjoy Goat.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Yep, that was mine, Enjoy. Smoke the Lat with a really peaty scotch if you like scotch. It also goes great with Blantons.

Speaking of the Lats, I just bought more of those, I have no room in my humi as it is. Buy those while you can, they wont be back around anytime soon.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice bomb, Jay! The Lat will be back in two years and next year will be a different vitola.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
The daily deal is MOW Immortal robusto (5.5x52). 10 for $39.99 with free shipping. I like the war horse size, and if my humidor wasn't full I'd get these.. FYI.

MOW Imortals

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goatboyz:
The daily deal is MOW Immortal robusto (5.5x52). 10 for $39.99 with free shipping. I like the war horse size, and if my humidor wasn't full I'd get these.. FYI.

MOW Imortals

If I didn't already have 10 Diesel Uncut and an AJ Fernandez sampler on the way (should've been here yesterday, thanks usps) I'd jump on that.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Por Larranaga cabinet seleccion. These age so well, when they first come out of the box they have a potent cedar flavor. After sitting in the humidor for 5-6 minths the cedar is almost gone, replaced with a slightly peppery and nutty flavor with a tootsie roll retrohale and aroma. The last third is where it really shines though, with a caramel and coffee flavor.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Crowned Heads Las Calaveras 2015. Good smoke really enjoying it. Med + spicy, nutty very smooth.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
After an evening out at Ruth's Crist's steakhouse I am sitting on the patio with a good friend smoking a Padron 50th...all is well!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Nothing can go wrong while smoke that. Enjoy the buzz.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
http://www.whorecigar.com

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Grabbed a few sticks for my FIL for Father's Day. Liga #9, My Father Toro #5, and a Perdomo Champagne Noir. Picked up on of the latter for myself, as well.

Posts: 10488 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Happy Father's Day to me... wife just gave a beautiful burl mahogany humidor from Thompson Cigars. Holds 30 which is perfect for me. I smoke <20 cigars a year probably.

Anyways, very excited to have a place to stock up.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: YellowJacket,