SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This Bud's for who???
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 61
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Bud's for who??? Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I sincerely hope the assholes at A-B have minions scouring the web to see all the reactions to this botched ad campaign. All said assholes had to do was make a genuine APOLOGY for marginalizing women and pandering to a tiny, mentally ill fraction of the population that don’t drink that swill known as Bud light anyway.

But no, they doubled down, then tripled down. Even now their sick hubris is causing them to hemorrhage millions and millions of real dollars. I wouldn’t accept even a single free can of any A-B product and will never again.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15833 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
just keeps getting worser and worser

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Is Coors Light going to wreck itself next?

hope so

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
The Bud Light Twitter account finally posted again after largely going dark for two months. They’re getting wrecked. HAHAHAHA

You made me look...
https://twitter.com/budlight/s.../1671896007851020290

John Ford
Jun 22
Still waiting for an apology and still happily drinking #coorslight

Another:
Gladys Kravitz
@Lady4Links

Here's how you failed, Bud Light.

You totally dismissed how men, especially southern men, interact with one another. Or maybe you didn't know, which is just as bad. So let me explain how Bud Light is now seen in the eyes of biological men.

Imagine a group of men gathered together and drinking beer. One of them pops the top on a Bud Light. The rest of the gang sees the Bud Light in their buddy's hand. The group immediately jumps on the trash-talking train by saying things like "I didn't know you were trans. Where do you buy your dresses? Your makeup needs to be refreshed. That lipstick color looks like [shit] ." The ridicule would be nonstop, but in good fun, of course because they are friends. It would be, however, a fair warning to all other buddies not to ever be caught with a Bud Light or the same endless trash talk will be piled upon you.

Bottom line, Bud Light. You don't need a fancy masters degree in corporate marketing to understand human interaction. All you need is common sense and knowledge of your customers. But because you ignored your customer base, you will likely feel the repercussions for quite a long time. Men don't quickly forget.

Wow! The hidden replies are brutal!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6482 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smlsig:
Wow! The hidden replies are brutal!

They are, this is one of the mild memes LOL

Posts: 24341 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13125 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
When even comedy doesn’t help but makes things worse, that’s remarkable. I think the brand may not recover now. At this point even a groveling apology won’t help. Silence wasn’t helping. It’s like watching a marriage decay into irreconcilable differences and animosity. I underestimated how deeply the betrayal cut. I think the alphabet mafia and their moves on children turbocharged this reaction. It’s notable how much less their enablers are in our face today compared to just a couple of weeks ago. The message is being delivered and only the most dense aren’t getting it.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
That ad just plays men as bumbling idiots.
They think the customer base is too stupid to notice.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39874 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I underestimated how deeply the betrayal cut. I think the alphabet mafia and their moves on children turbocharged this reaction. It’s notable how much less their enablers are in our face today compared to just a couple of weeks ago. The message is being delivered and only the most dense aren’t getting it.

Yeah, there's definitely push-back against pushing all of this crap on the normals.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24641 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I think the alphabet mafia and their moves on children turbocharged this reaction. It’s notable how much less their enablers are in our face today compared to just a couple of weeks ago. The message is being delivered and only the most dense aren’t getting it.

Nah. They're still marching chanting "We're here, we're queer, and we're coming for your children!"

https://twitter.com/ClownWorld.../1672415953886523392

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8366 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^slow learners.

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
"Crack a cold one" - so now they're advocating for Necrophiliacs? I would have thought they'd learned their lesson by now!

I had a chance to try Necrophilia once, but that rotten bitch split on me!

Posts: 6791 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Folks have definitely been hitting the beer section of the market nearby. Except for the AB products. I saw two six packs of Coors in bottles today; brought one home. Fair stock of Yeungling, which someone here mentioned is really taking off sales wise of late.

Posts: 3406 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
The Babylon Bee strikes again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmlPM2GVtik

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4364 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
What puzzles me are the “actors” in the Bud Light commercial. Are these ALL woke-tard sunsabitches??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
^^^ None of them are established enough to pick only jobs that align with their philosophies. They're all there for the paycheck, and the exposure that a national ad can bring to their big acting careers.

Posts: 2707 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
The more I see this Mulvaney guy/chick, the more I can't get it out of my head that he/she scratches it's balls when off camera. Then I spit up in my mouth a little.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
HE. You need only say "he." Not "it." Not "he/she." And most certainly not just "she."

Why even equivocate? I'm truly sick of how incoherent every damn thing in today's Western society has become.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30954 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Yeah I won’t make their lie my lie.