SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This Bud's for who???
Page 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 61
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Bud's for who??? Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3248 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
Of course he does; he’s a class A douchebag himself so it’s no surprise.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15833 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
From the article:
quote:
The bar is still under construction and an opening date hasn’t been announced yet

Seeing as it's 'under construction' and not finished yet, maybe he should consider a design change to reduce the capacity of his bar 30, uhhh, maybe 50%...Or at least dedicate more of the space for storage of all that Bud Light he'll be sitting on!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9441 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Suppressed:
Garth Brooks defends Bud Light

https://washingtonengager.com/...rth-brooks-bud-light

quote:
Garth has made it known that his new Nashville bar, Friends in Low Places, will proudly serve the contentious brand and your and "a**hole" if you don't support that decision.

*you're*

quote:
Yes, we’re going to serve every brand of beer. We just are. It’s not our decision to make.

This guy never took any Business Management classes, I take it? Hint: garth, it IS your decision to make.

Nice knowing you, garth. Jump right into that raging dumpster fire. . .

Maybe he can open for the dixie chicks.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21928 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Calling his fans/customers “assholes” will not end well for Girth.

Posts: 4978 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Show business is full of successful jerkoffs . The country music scene is nothing like it was 20 yrs ago . I don't watch the CMT awards but I saw enough commercials , etc. to realize that the demographics have changed considerably . Long story short , this won't hurt him .

Posts: 4272 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
They're owned by A-B. People are simply putting money into a diifferent pocket of the same jerk.

Apparently, which I just learned, they are only owned by Transheuser-Busch outside of North America. In the US, Modelo is owned by Constellation Brands.

So drink up, fellas!

(As long as you don't mind giving your money to the Mexicans)

The company has more than 100 brands in its portfolio. Wine brands include Robert Mondavi, Kim Crawford, Meiomi, Simi Winery, Ruffino, and The Prisoner Wine Company. Constellation's beer portfolio includes imported brands such as rights in the United States to Corona, Modelo Especial, Negra Modelo, and Pacífico, as well as American craft beer producer Funky Buddha. Spirits brands include Svedka Vodka, Casa Noble Tequila and High West Whiskey, Nelson's Green Brier Tennessee Whiskey.

Breweries

Constellation Brands has two breweries in mexico, that produce Corona and Modelo beer. Those locations are in Nava, Coahuila, and Ciudad Obregón, Sonora

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constellation_Brands

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30954 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28692 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
"Bud Light Brewer Wants Focus Back on Beer After Transgender Row"

(Bloomberg) -- Stung by the backlash from US political conservatives over its collaboration with a transgender influencer to promote Bud Light, Anheuser-Busch InBev pledged on Thursday that it would turn the conversation back to beer with its summer advertising campaign.

“We recognize that over the last two months, the discussion surrounding our company and Bud Light has moved away from beer and this has impacted our consumers, our business partners, and our employees,” Anheuser-Busch InBev North America CEO Brendan Whitworth said in a statement.

The ad campaign, which begins next week, will reinforce that Bud Light is “easy to drink and easy to enjoy,” he said.

Whitworth did not directly reference the brewer’s decision to team up with transgender social media personality Dylan Mulvaney for a March Madness Bud Light promotional video, a move that sparked off a brand boycott that has hit sales volumes in the months since.

https://news.yahoo.com/bud-lig...light_immediate=true

Posts: 2681 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
IDGAFF

I will NEVER go back to Transheuser Busch. Only Guinness in this household from now on…

FBL

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Kid Rock's response to Bud Light is all I see now in my head seeing a bud commercial. I can't be the only one? Big Grin

Posts: 2681 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
(Bloomberg) -- Stung by the backlash from US political conservatives over its collaboration with a transgender influencer to promote Bud Light, Anheuser-Busch InBev pledged on Thursday that it would turn the conversation back to beer with its summer advertising campaign.

There’s that bullshit again- insinuating that the backlash is at the hands of nasty, mean old conservatives. Nobody believes conservatives are the only ones that USED to drink their swill when sales have plummeted as they have. In fact, it’s apparent that politics have nothing to do with it.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15833 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:
Kid Rock's response to Bud Light is all I see now in my head seeing a bud commercial. I can't be the only one? Big Grin

You’re not! His video response posted here and on numerous other shooting forums is how I found out about this whole debacle. It would be interesting to submit a FOIA to see if there has been an increase in HK Sear and Registered Receiver F4’s the past couple of months once people figured out they too could legally acquire a MP5 to shoot cases of BL with!

Posts: 680 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Clearly, these idiots still don't understand what has happened to them.

quote:
"Bud Light Brewer Wants Focus Back on Beer After Transgender Row"

I'll bet they do. People in hell want ice water too.

quote:
The ad campaign, which begins next week, will reinforce that Bud Light is “easy to drink and easy to enjoy,” he said.

Cuz real beers are so hard to use. Roll Eyes

Posts: 7409 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
AB's leadership still does not get it. It's just amazing. I get that they have zero remorse and really do support woke-ism. But how can such highly paid people not figure put how/when to out the shovel down? I can't believe any of these idiots still have jobs and wonder how they got them in the first place. I think the first lesson in damage control in any freshman course on marketing is to know when to put the shovel down and stop digging.

Posts: 3692 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anheuser-Busch InBev pledged on Thursday that it would turn the conversation back to beer

"Yeah, let's just forget that we fucked up and get back to what it was before, let's forget the whole thing". Roll Eyes

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's just amazing. I get that they have zero remorse and really do support woke-ism. But how can such highly paid people not figure put how/when to out the shovel down?

Have you considered that it's possible that they know exactly what they are doing, and doing it with a purpose?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15863 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
It's just amazing. I get that they have zero remorse and really do support woke-ism. But how can such highly paid people not figure put how/when to out the shovel down?

Have you considered that it's possible that they know exactly what they are doing, and doing it with a purpose?

Not really. I'd think they'd have an even more effective self-destruct strategy, if that were really their goal. Just dragging out the incompetence for all to see is bad for everyone and it'd be hard to not have to explain it in future job interviews.

Posts: 3692 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:

If you could prove it... you'd have the mother of all shareholder class action lawsuits.

quote:
Just dragging out the incompetence for all to see is bad for everyone and it'd be hard to not have to explain it in future job interviews.

Will Alissa ever have a future job interview?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24641 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post