SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This Bud's for who???
Page 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 61
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Bud's for who??? Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Bud Light is co-sponsoring an 'all-ages' drag show party: ‘Safe space’ ‘family festival event’
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Larry Kudlow mentioned today that Toyota is *not* bowing down to the woke/alphabet demands... and its stock value is up 9% over the last few days.
Well...
quote:
Other big name companies sponsoring the all-ages event for Pride Month include Old Navy, Toyota and Coca-Cola USA, according to an event flyer.

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
quote:
Larry Kudlow mentioned today that Toyota is *not* bowing down to the woke/alphabet demands... and its stock value is up 9% over the last few days.

This is very good to see. Toyota recently said they were going to focus on making internal combustion engines, hybrids and electrics for all customers and their focus is to offer the maximum range of products to the most people possible.

Toyota has been wokescolded (attacked) by the rabid electric car idiots for not investing more in electric vehicles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21238 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Slow learners on the short bus to failure. One of the comments to the article stated, " It's like the Titanic circling back for another swipe at the iceberg..."

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Cheese and Rice, wtf is wrong with people celebrating this stuff with kids present, parents that take kids to this are sick, years ago they'd have the kids removed by the state for mental abuse....

"Drag events aimed at families and young children are taking place all over the country. In West Hollywood, California, a "family-friendly" Pride parade included men depicting a graphic BDSM sexual acts in videos that later went viral online. On Twitter, feminist outlet the Reduxx shared one graphic video from the parade where a nearly nude man was choked and whipped by another man in bondage gear.

A Pride festival in Dallas featured sexually explicit merchandise for sale, including sex toys and graphic Disney fan art, according to another video widely shared online. The camera pans to show a little girl viewing a rack of button pins that have references to sexual positions and phrases like "send nudes." The member of the "queer nun group" appears to hand a rainbow button to another child.

Amusement park franchise Six Flags announced drag show performances at several of its amusement park locations this year in honor of Pride Month, including in Texas, New Jersey and Missouri. "

Posts: 24341 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Source please....

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know I’m old but BDSM? Had to look that up. Yea, that’s not for anybody I want to know let alone for kids. (if that’s your thing I don’t care I just don’t want to know lol)

By the way, my first guess at that acronym was comically off base. Lol

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Can find the article again. Read something earlier saying Modelo has dethroned Bud Light as the top seller.

Posts: 13843 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They're owned by A-B. People are simply putting money into a diifferent pocket of the same jerk.

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^
Source please....

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Bud Light is co-sponsoring an 'all-ages' drag show party: ‘Safe space’ ‘family festival event’
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Well...
quote:
Other big name companies sponsoring the all-ages event for Pride Month include Old Navy, Toyota and Coca-Cola USA, according to an event flyer.

Posts: 24341 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Read something earlier saying Modelo has dethroned Bud Light as the top seller.

22 years is a long run... to be #1 at anything.

Salud! Modelo Especial dethrones Bud Light as America's NUMBER ONE selling beer after 22 years: Sales up 15% on last year - as boycotting boozers turn backs on Bud Light over disastrous Dylan Mulvaney tie-up

Anheuser-Busch, the parent company of Bud Light and Modelo Especial, has seen market cap value plummet $27 billion following a disastrous team-up with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

It is the first time since 2001 that Bud Light has not been in the top spot, dethroning its sister brand Budweiser for the 'King of Beer' title in 2001.

Bill Newlands, the CEO of Modelo Especial's owners Constellation Brands, said the increase in sales had happened 'quicker than they anticipated.'

'We thought that would take a little longer. We've been very fortunate that, that's gone a little quicker than we had anticipated. But what a great position to be in on the beer side,' he told Newsweek.

US sales of Modelo are controlled by rival Constellation Brands and do not count as part of AB InBev's global volumes as part of an anti-trust settlement.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...ell-297-million.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24641 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
BabylonBee.com: Dylan Mulvaney Now Blackmailing Corporations By Threatening To Endorse Their Products

U.S. — With corporations now having reservations about hiring Dylan Mulvaney as a spokesperson in the wake of backlash against Bud Light and Nike, the TikTok personality and trans activist has now begun blackmailing companies by threatening to publicly endorse their products.

"If you don't meet my demands, I'll endorse your product online," Mulvaney said staring threateningly into the camera in a chilling, grainy video sent to one company. "I'll post a full video across all social media platforms, tell everyone to buy your product, the whole works. My demands are simple: $10 million and a Louis Vuitton handbag. You have 24 hours."

The company, which requested to remain anonymous, immediately called an emergency board meeting to discuss its options for dealing with the threat. "We've all seen what happened to Bud Light," one board member said. "If we refuse to cave to these demands, Mulvaney will completely ruin us. We're really being held over a barrel here."

Multiple large corporations reported receiving the same video threat from Mulvaney, with several executives saying the situation was reminiscent of something a comic book villain would do. "I could've sworn this Mulvaney guy is just copying old Joker schemes," said an employee from one company. "Too bad we can't just call Batman and have this thing dealt with."

At publishing time, members of the public relations team at Bud Light were frantically calling media outlets to retroactively claim their endorsement by Mulvaney was, in reality, the result of a terrifying blackmail threat

Can we get Sam Brinton to pick him up a Louis Vuitton handbag?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32054 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got back from a supply run; Bud and Bud Light was stacked out on the floor like a castle. I grabbed the last six pack of Miller Genuine Draft instead. Will have to try Modelo Especial one day.

Posts: 3406 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
Will have to try Modelo Especial one day.
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
They're owned by A-B. People are simply putting money into a diifferent pocket of the same jerk.
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Anheuser-Busch, the parent company of Bud Light and Modelo Especial.....

Do yourself a YUGE favor, rat...try a Guinness Draught (pronounced "Draft"). JMHO...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
I dont like the Modelo commercials and will never buy that beer. Modelo commercials makes me feel like a terrible American and how horrible America is.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3944 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Morgan:
I dont like the Modelo commercials and will never buy that beer. Modelo commercials makes me feel like a terrible American and how horrible America is.

Modelo is pro America invasion and Mexicans are just better than Americans.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34420 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've had Dos Equis and Tecate, but never Modelo Especial cerveza. Guiness; never took a fancy to it but I love Smithwick's or Harp around March. Maybe AB will wiggle and squirm until the next stockholders' meeting which quickly becomes torch and pitchfork time for the angry stockholders with empty portfolios. AB didn't have to do this to America.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rat2306,

Posts: 3406 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
US sales of Modelo are controlled by rival Constellation Brands and do not count as part of AB InBev's global volumes as part of an anti-trust settlement.

A lot of semantics here, but if you're drinking Modelo, well...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6373 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Modelo is skunk beer.

I don't drink a lot of beer but Yuengling is my choice on occasions I drink beer.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4384 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Has Dylan had his first period yet?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Has Dylan had his first period yet?
No, but he says he carries a tampon with him to make him feel more like a woman. True story... Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6373 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post