SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    U.S. Women’s Soccer Team disgraces America…
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

U.S. Women’s Soccer Team disgraces America… Login/Join 
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
Hopefully Sweden keeps winning so the US finishes second in Group G. Then they will have to play the Group F winner (Brazil or the Netherlands) in the knockout round. Either of those teams stand the best chance of winning and knocking the US out of the competition.

Did you notice other teams knelt too.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6293 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Next up New Zealand…Come on New Zealand, you can do it - no mercy, stick it to the commies!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I thought Jamaica was next. I've got a theme party planned, jerk chicken, meat pies, Red Stripe beer.

Posts: 107234 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^ Cool Runnings playing on the VCR…

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29597 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:

Who cares? The girls on those other teams aren't representing the USA.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30287 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I thought Jamaica was next. I've got a theme party planned, jerk chicken, meat pies, Red Stripe beer.

The schedule says New Zealand on 7/24 and then Australia on 7/27: https://www.ussoccer.com/stori...ia-in-tokyo-olympics

Either way, I’ll be pulling for whoever they play!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just don't roll your fatties too tight... Big Grin Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11048 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:

The USMNT plays Jamaica tomorrow in the quarter finals of the Gold Cup.

Yah mon it’s Red stipe and Jerk chicken time…

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3454 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:

Who cares? The girls on those other teams aren't representing the USA.

I certainly don't give a flying fuck what these ungrateful fools think or say. Go play for Cuba or Iraq and just get out of my face. I'm hopping they loose every game by 5 goals. I'd take a knee for that.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:

I certainly don't give a flying fuck what these ungrateful fools think or say. Go play for Cuba or Iraq and just get out of my face. I'm hoping they loose every game by 5 goals. I'd take a knee for that.

Oh well, purple hair & company beat New Zealand by 5 goals Frown

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3431 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I think it would be sweet if when they are standing where the anthem would be played, nothing is played and no flag flown. Just stupid silence. If a medal is due, same thing. Deafening, bewildering silence. They want to dishonor the symbols of their nation? Fine, two can play that game.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29597 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I think it would be sweet if when they are standing where the anthem would be played, nothing is played and no flag flown. Just stupid silence. If a medal is due, same thing. Deafening, bewildering silence. They want to dishonor the symbols of their nation? Fine, two can play that game.

Excellent suggestion!

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2400 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

Just throw the medals at them.
Better yet, just bring the box into the locker room and walk away.
Fuck them.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8314 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Just throw the medals at them.
Better yet, just bring the box into the locker room and walk away.
Fuck them.

Give everyone a participation ribbon. And I agree when they are going to collet said ribbon, no natl anthem.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11238 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Ryne Sandberg. I know--how does his name become part of this thread?

Growing up in Chicago in the 80s and loving the Cubs, Ryne Sandberg was my favorite baseball player. By the time he made the Hall of Fame in 2005, I was an adult and coaching baseball. I wasn't too old to be moved by his acceptance speech. I made a copy of it and gave it to all my players. One of the remarks he made was about respecting the uniform and how the name on the front was more important than the name on the back. He was talking about the Cubs. We're talking about the American Flag and being an American. I can imagine the orders of magnitude of more pride Sandberg would have had representing the American flag than the Cubs. There couldn't be a hint of temptation to do something that would disrespect his country. I don't get it. How do the powers that be who select the players on these teams that will represent our country, allow players who don't respect it represent it? What an embarrassment.

Y'all have your decades. Mine was the 80s. I didn't realize it then but those were some good days to be alive.

Year V

Posts: 2609 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15838 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
I don't get it. How do the powers that be who select the players on these teams that will represent our country, allow players who don't respect it represent it? What an embarrassment.

You don't get it? The powers that be are part of the woke culture nowadays. That's how.

Q

Posts: 26192 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Canada defeats the U.S. Women 1-0 & for the first time in 20 years. Ranked #1 in the world, The US was heavily favored to win gold. Betcha those knees hurt now Frown

Posts: 13790 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Best news I heard this morning! Now I hope the U.S. WS team gets lost coming back to the U.S.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30287 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post