SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    U.S. Women’s Soccer Team disgraces America…
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

U.S. Women’s Soccer Team disgraces America… Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, I knew what you were driving at. I just wanted you to come out and say it directly, and not use this "Max Waters at a restaurant" horse shit.

And I don't give the first fuck what you think of me pointing out that these "professional athletes" were defeated by an under 15 years of age soccer team. It's absolutely relevant, because these free-ride posers are treated as heroes by some, but really, they're just a bunch of in-shape women with very little actual body strength. Why should I be impressed by "athletes" who can be defeated by children? Why in the heck is there even a professional team so comprised? Everybody gets a trophy, huh? If boys that young can defeat them, imagine the massacre of these gals on the field with a men's pro soccer team. The score would be 400 to zip and all the gals would be completely exhausted.

Therefore, they're phonies. Weaklings playing against other weaklings, and if you don't like my opinion, tough shit.

They hate us and they hate this country and if you want to give them a pass (how chivalrous), that's your business. They're supposed to be representing the United States, not themselves, and not some labia-licking lifestyle. I guess my standards aren't low enough, huh?

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
and if you don't like my opinion

Sorry. I guess it's ditto to you.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, there's a difference. I wonder if you can figure it out.

Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
People are still dying to enter this country, no one is dying to leave it. I just wish those that hate this country would just leave and never come back.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
At the very least, let's not worship these America-hating women. Spoiled little bitches, that is all they are, running their ignorant mouths, and showing their ignorant ass in front of the entire world. You want to say you hate the place that's given you everything? You want to call the US an evil country? Fine, knock yourself out, but you had better not pull that shit when you are representing this nation. The only reason you have been given a public voice is because of your representation of the United States. You go out and get your own Goddamned microphone, ladies. Don't smear your shit on this benevolent nation.

Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
labia-licking

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:

Add to it the unnecessary bringing into the thread the condemnation regarding the LGBT issue, and the losing to boys.

And to PR64. Do you know as fact the claims you made?

First I didn't condemn the LGBT. I simply stated the truth that they are lesbians. I did rail against the "woke". Heath and Press are married. There have been other married couples on the team as well over the last few years. I will concede that maybe not half but about a third have come out as lesbian.

I don't know you Hamden, but I see you like to keyboard fight...

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He'd probaby ask for evidence of homosexuality in women's golf.

"Prove it!" Roll Eyes

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
He'd probaby ask for evidence of homosexuality in women's golf.

"Prove it!" Roll Eyes

Sounds like the dude wants pictures or maybe to watch or something...

How can one claim to support the US Women's soccer team and NOT know that their claim to fame is being off the field activists? They make it an issue with every interview and every appearance. They shove it right in your face. This is not some hard to fathom secret.

U.S. women's soccer team boldly embraces off-the-field activist role
The World Cup champions are embracing a front-line role in social justice causes, including equal pay for women and LGBTQ inclusion.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
If I were someone who donated to their training and travel and other expenses, I'd be pretty pissed. "Fuck you too, I'm gonna do what I want!"

How about if you're unhappy with something, then you don't go out of your way to represent it? Difficult idea to come to grips with? I guess so for these spoiled selfish children.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Did someone say labia?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
[Note: My arguments that follow assume the original story was correct and some players disrespected the country they allegedly represent. This may or may not have been the case.]

quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
... but implying the entire team is tainted is flat out incorrect ...

You are known by the company you keep. It's that easy. Were I on that team, and a team member or members disrespected my country, I would tell the coach "It's her/them or me. Choose."

quote:
My meaning was about the "my way or the highway" attitude expressed by some in this thread being similar to the political opinion of the left about conservatives.

Wow. Talk about a Maxine Waters moment

If somebody's on the world stage representing their country they are obliged to show respect for that country. It's that simple. If they cannot do that, then they ought not be up there representing their country.

quote:
Add to it the unnecessary bringing into the thread the condemnation regarding the LGBT issue, ...

I think people are simply weary of being force-fed a constant stream of pro-LGBTQWXYZism, day in, day out. I know I sure as hell am. I really don't give a rosy red rat's ass what consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms or wherever. I really don't give a damn if people want to abuse their bodies trying to convince the world they're something other than what they were born as. I don't care one whit if somebody self-identifies as a refrigerator or whatever.

I really don't.

I am fed up with the incessant activism, though. I am fed up with these activists and their supporters telling anybody who doesn't agree with them to sit down and shut up.

As far as I'm concerned they can take their activism and shove it up their most convenient orifice.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think people are simply weary of being force-fed a constant stream of pro-LGBTQWXYZism, day in, day out. I know I sure as hell am. I really don't give a rosy red rat's ass what consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms or wherever. I really don't give a damn if people want to abuse their bodies trying to convince the world they're something other than what they were born as. I don't care one whit if somebody self-identifies as a refrigerator or whatever.

I really don't.

I am fed up with the incessant activism, though. I am fed up with these activists and their supporters telling anybody who doesn't agree with them to sit down and shut up.

As far as I'm concerned they can take their activism and shove it up their most convenient orifice.

Ditto

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Sick of it is right. Sick of hearing some of the most privileged, protected people dump on the USA. All while they reap the benefits it provides them.

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, the ones on the entire planet who have the very least (if anything at all) to complain about, with praise and attention heaped upon them, are the ones squawling like litte babies. It's sickening. Enough is enough.

posted Hide Post
If any player on a team outside of the USA used their national soccer team's platform to talk shit or show disrespect to their home country the people of that country would burn their house down with them inside of it.

Posts: 798 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yep, and cornfield their entire family,

And, oh, "bringing up LGBTQ"? Excuse me? Who brought it up? Not I, not we. I'm not talking about this thread. I'm talking about how they wear their sexuality like some badge of honor. I'm not interested in who they like to fuck. Absolutely, entirely uninterested, so stop with the "Pride Month" and all this insane horse shit. Grow up. No one cares who you want to screw.

Picture of DougE
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think people are simply weary of being force-fed a constant stream of pro-LGBTQWXYZism, day in, day out.

This!!! I don't feel the need to discuss my preferences with the rest of the world, and I'd appreciate it if these people would just shut the fuck up about who they prefer to screw.

The water in Washington won't clear up until we get the pigs out of the creek~Senator John Kennedy

Posts: 987 | Location: Richmond, KY | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Good news! Kneeled to BLM and lost game one.

Love to see it and hope it continues. Hopefully if they lose a couple more they will be eliminated and they can quit embarrassing themselves and the country.

Apparently they are getting other teams to kneel with them. Maybe they will all lose.

U.S. Women’s Soccer Team Takes Stunning Loss After Kneeling For BLM At Olympic Opener

The U.S. women’s soccer team took a devastating 3-0 loss to Sweden early Wednesday morning in their Tokyo Olympic opener, breaking their 44-game winning streak.

All 22 players on Team USA took a knee in solidarity with the radical leftist group Black Lives Matter before the game, a major point of contention with U.S. fans.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

Kneeled to BLM and lost game one.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post