SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    U.S. Women’s Soccer Team disgraces America…
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

U.S. Women’s Soccer Team disgraces America… Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
CPD SIG… you are spot on in my opinion sir…

Posts: 448 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
I find it sad that we've gotten to the point where WE, AMERICANS, won't support our Olympic teams representing our Country.

It is sad, that said it's not all Purple Rain,

Support the athletes for the USA who are there to compete, and haven't engaged in the wokeness.. They are there, they are not exhibiting wokeness.

William Shaner, 10MM Mens Rifle Champion
on the UK (Kentucky) rifle team, a top USA team. Watch the winning shots and the podium and how they handled the situation. All positive.

NBC blocked imbedding but you can click the Watch on uToob link in the video and see it.

Quite the opposite of what we think of as regarding current Olympians

Posts: 23207 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
It's difficult to hear someone complain about equal pay when they lose. Just sayin'
The equal pay thing has been debunked. They were offered the exact same deal as the men’s team and turned it down for a different deal.

Not even the same deal. A better deal.

Very good breakdown video out there shows that they actually get MORE than the men, when you include their numerous negotiated benefits.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I've seen less than 60 seconds of Olympic coverage

as an ex-pat Canadian, I'm glad the Canadians won

Posts: 53071 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
as an ex-pat Canadian, I'm glad the Canadians won

As an American all my life, I too am glad that the Canadians won. Thank you Canada.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33567 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Agree or disagree with John Carlos' and Tommie Smith's protest, they at least waited until they could back it up with gold and bronze. 'pinoe and crew have been running their mouths non-stop and have no chance at anything better than bronze.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3427 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33567 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
If Biden was right and this was truly the best America has to offer it would be time to shut down permanently. Thankfully he is wrong on this issue, just as he has been on the wrong side of EVERY issue his entire political career.

https://twitter.com/dailycalle...901892847611909?s=21

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CNN has some new propaganda,oops, I mean "documentary" about the lawsuit.

Nate the lawyer and some friends give a first reaction to it:

Posts: 727 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Old thread I know but some things don't change

"Majority of USWNT remains silent as national anthem plays prior to Women's World Cup opener against Vietnam"

https://www.foxnews.com/sports...ener-against-vietnam

"national" team my ass.

Posts: 763 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Is it customary for players to blare out the words of the anthem when it is played before a game? I can tell you I never sang it before games or competitions when I was involved in organized sports. Mouth the words, sure, but I don't sing.

On the other hand, the hands at their sides or behind their backs is a clear affront to the flag and the anthem. But remaining silent? I couldn't care less. I prefer stoicism during the anthem.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30282 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yeah, what does remaining silent itself have anything to do with disrespecting the flag/country? None.

Q

Posts: 26179 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't watch any soccer but if you can't represent the country you live in you need to go fuck off somewhere else.

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
After the games are over could the women's soccer team be taken to the Korean DMZ for a viewing and then have a guide direct them across the border into North Korea?

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1523 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Someone posted a thread about watching the Women's World Cup and for negative comments to be left out. Well...not wanting to shit in that thread, I guess this is the place for all the negative comments and what should be said...

As far as I'm concerned, the ENTIRE women's soccer team can eat shit and FOAD.

Those that choose to remain on the team KNOWING what that purple-haired goalie bitch is all about without correcting her are just as complicit. Just like when the Astros wore BLM jerseys for warm ups one night to support BLM...they're JUST AS COMPLICIT.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11042 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
As far as I'm concerned, the ENTIRE women's soccer team can eat shit and FOAD.

That's a little extreme, don't you think?

How about just eat shit and D? Lol.

Q

Posts: 26179 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^

LOL...literally. Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11042 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Thanks Erjpilot for not shitting in my thread.

I didn’t want it to descend to what this 2 year old thread is…

I appreciate all the restraint you guys have shown.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3454 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:

I didn’t want it to descend to what this 2 year old thread is…

Highly unlikely that will happen!

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8752 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post