SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
That bears repeating. These clowns have no idea how lucky they are that the rest of us respect the police and are patient enough to let them do their jobs, and respect the law sufficiently that we haven't unloaded on them.

^^^^^^^
If you have ever been a position where there was NO law enforcement you would understand. Natural disasters are a good teaching tool. The number of predators is surprising to the average American.
Hence the reason why during the aftermath of hurricanes Charlie, Jean, and Francis, I open carried my Glock 17 the entire time we were doing cleanup in the neighborhood, and until some point where we got power back and a version of normal returned. And never during all that time did one neighbor question me about it, nor one of the dozen or so police that did wandered through our neighborhood occasionally draw any attention or issue to it. And don't tell anyone, but three of my neighbors did the very same thing. We might be getting back to that point again in certain areas of the country.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What the hell? Citizens getting upset at LEO's response, but not at the rioter's actions? So surreal!

https://katu.com/news/local/ne...outside-ventura-park

--Tom
The right of self preservation, in turn, was understood as the right to defend oneself against attacks by lawless individuals, or, if absolutely necessary, to resist and throw off a tyrannical government.

Posts: 1513 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These folks are self centered pampered libertarians. I sure hope the police cleaned up after themselves. I would bet they have experienced little to no hardship in their lives.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
The Democrat activists that are masquerading as journalists are only interested in interviewing people that can help provide cover for their BLMtifa brothers/sisters/zers.

quote:
Originally posted by TRIO:
What the hell? Citizens getting upset at LEO's response, but not at the rioter's actions? So surreal!

https://katu.com/news/local/ne...outside-ventura-park

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
It staggers the mind of thinking adults.
quote:
"I’ve already written to Ted Wheeler. I’ve written to Kate Brown. There’s nothing we can do except protest, and it seems like that’s not helping," she said.

It's the Police station they are targeting and it's not the first time.

Posts: 1476 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?...hannel=ReggInkagnedo
LIVESTREAM from Rochester. Nothing is happening right now. The comments in the Chat function are quite hilarious.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hence the reason why during the aftermath of hurricanes Charlie, Jean, and Francis, I open carried my Glock 17 the entire time we were doing cleanup in the neighborhood, and until some point where we got power back and a version of normal returned. And never during all that time did one neighbor question me about it, nor one of the dozen or so police that did wandered through our neighborhood occasionally draw any attention or issue to it. And don't tell anyone, but three of my neighbors did the very same thing. We might be getting back to that point again in certain areas of the country.

Me too and all my neighbors. Cops loved it. Welcome to Florida.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
quote:
"I’ve already written to Ted Wheeler. I’ve written to Kate Brown. There’s nothing we can do except protest, and it seems like that’s not helping," she said.

Remember a few weeks ago when the feds were the problem. And if the feds would stop instigating them it would be peaceful? Yeah, it’s a lot like that.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I cannot believe the patience that LEO has shown. Not just with the bs drum beating and shouting. I'm talking about the outright assult on their personal well being. Such as loudspeakers within a yard of their ears, lights and lasers at their eyes, explosives (such as fireworks), fire and acid bombs being hurled at them.

I think that LEO needs to give very aggressive responses to those who specifically do these things.

--Tom
The right of self preservation, in turn, was understood as the right to defend oneself against attacks by lawless individuals, or, if absolutely necessary, to resist and throw off a tyrannical government.

Posts: 1513 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107497 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I would think the police might be using drones w/cameras to augment the city/street cameras at least during the overnight riot rush. At least on a tactical basis when they are about to make a move somewhere. I have to wonder if the Anti-fags have been using drones to watch police movements and actions as well.

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
quote:

The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one.

Really WTAF, damn.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20812 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
The protesters should feel fortunate the police are around to protect them. If they weren’t, it would be open season on those fuckers. I’m sure the majority of law abiding Americans have had enough of this shit. If it were game on, it wouldn’t surprise me if the big companies hired private security, with many being veterans used to violence, to protect their people and property.

Posts: 13093 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
The protesters should feel fortunate the police are around to protect them. If they weren’t, it would be open season on those fuckers. I’m sure the majority of law abiding Americans have had enough of this shit. If it were game on, it wouldn’t surprise me if the big companies hired private security, with many being veterans used to violence, to protect their people and property.

It's to the point that even some of my Lefty friends are getting mad.

The only positives about it I can say is 1) Thanks for reelecting Trump. 2) Thanks for exposing BLM/ANTIFA for what they are.

What does surprise me is that more BLMers aren't trying in the slightest to try and distance themselves from the rich elites burning their cities and destroying any chance of empathy from the general population.

Keep it up guys, I want to see a 40+ state landslide.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20812 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
Most major companies have security. Some of it is rather impressive. All of the electric utility companies have security departments for example. Nuclear power plants have even more. They are more subtle and not standing out front with an AR. The old Cook County hospital had impressive security to protect the ER department and the patients. Gang members used to show up and want to finish the job so to speak. It is the small business owners who cannot afford security.

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
These folks are self centered pampered libertarians. I sure hope the police cleaned up after themselves. I would bet they have experienced little to no hardship in their lives.

Libertarians?

What?

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
They are for the most part pampered, basement dwelling brats, a perfect example of the ME generation, that we have been joking about for the last few years.They are NO JOKE anymore!

Its time they were shown the real world and learned what there parents didn't teach them.

There should be NO tolerance of laws being broken.

No protests with out a permit.

Violate and the protest is shut down.

Fail to disperse, your arrested.

litter, your fined.

Failure to comply with a Law enforcement lawful order, arrested.

LEGAL press credentials issued.

Impound vehicles used in the act of breaking the law.

Our politicians do nothing but pass more and more laws, its time they were enforced!

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Well, at lest the fire dancer is still providing endless entertainment. Thread with some memes

https://twitter.com/TaraLaRosa.../1302534374148235264

Favorite so far. Cotton Eye Joe

https://twitter.com/TAftermath.../1302681502535221248

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8350 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
quote:

"Libertarians"?
Roll Eyes

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love that Cotton Eye Joe video!!!

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post