SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Notice it was a police officer who extinguished that piece of shit's foot. Why--most likely because as much of a piece of shit as that guy was, the cop wouldn't have been able to sleep at night if he hadn't.

If it means I'm a bad person, then so be it. I could have let the POS burn and not lost one seconds sleep over that trash.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I keep seeing complaints that the justice system is selling people short when said people have a need to defend themselves. You're right, these are problems. The thing is this - consider the possibility that someone is counseling them as to what they can and cannot get away with before someone shoves them, hits them or shoots them.

If you change the law, there will be other nooks and crannies to exploit, and someone will be there to tell the little douchebags what those nooks and crannies are.

I would not (and do not) advise anyone just go ahead and go overboard on an Anqueefa and then 'disappear into the crowd'. I worry, though, that doing something like that may be the only means the Anqueefas have left others to defend themselves. It's not like anyone can trust those morons to have thought through what would happen if someone resists them or adopts something of their tactics.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Attempted murder by what is assumed to be an ANTIFA shit bag. Luckily he's behind bars already.

Militant Leftist Attempts to Kill Conservative Activist After Memorial for Trump Supporter Murdered By Portland Antifa

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20810 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Trumps new ads are brutal. And spot on.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Attempted murder by what is assumed to be an ANTIFA shit bag. Luckily he's behind bars already.

Militant Leftist Attempts to Kill Conservative Activist After Memorial for Trump Supporter Murdered By Portland Antifa

They purposely went to Vancouver to do this to avoid creating a problem in Portland.
No dice it seems.

Posts: 1476 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Another meme of the fire dancer

https://twitter.com/mad_libera.../1302639608472236033

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8350 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
From the end of the Vancouver attack article and the guy the cops were looking for.
https://www.portlandoregon.gov...1168&ec=2&ch=twitter

Looks like they picked him up last night in Portland.
Third one down arrested.
https://www.portlandoregon.gov...s/read.cfm?id=261170

Posts: 1476 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
That campaign video is savage.

Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Kook:
quote:

Originally posted by slosig:

Sadly, however tempting that may be, the very best response is what neither Kyle Rittenhouse nor these guys did - Don’t be there. As much as I feel for the good people in Portland, stay away and let them either destroy it completely or grow up and change their politics. The same is true of a number of areas in my home state of CA. Sad, but it is what it is.

The thing is when they run out of victims in the city they will move out to the suburbs. We can't defeat this enemy by running from it. We have to face it and destroy it.

We're getting nearer everyday to the point where this turns into a violent and nasty civil war fought by both sides. That's what it will take to stop this.

The law is becoming less and less meaningful everyday as it is used to empower the wicked and enslave the just. When the just decide the law is truly a dead letter, that's when it happens.

Yup. When they come to destroy your life’s work you have some decisions to make.

Getting into legal hell for curiosity’s sake doesn’t seem a prudent approach though. Risking your freedom (and your opportunity to defend your own stuff, which is hard to do while in jail) to protect someone else’s stuff is something to be considered very carefully. Even the police, who are paid to protect other people’s stuff (and lives) and are supposed to have limited immunity, are getting thrown under the bus and charged. How do you think that’s going to go for John Q Public?

I’m not saying it should be this way, just that it is.

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Maybe not so fabulous after all
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Twenty more feet and Police officers would have been on fire.
Three Molotov cocktails were thrown in addition to the high grade fireworks.

Two rioters got hot feet.

Here is a video from a different angle.
https://twitter.com/bymikebake...541079732862976?s=21

I know that it would probably make things worse, but my gut reaction is that anyone holding a molotov cocktail should be shot by the cops immediately.

Posts: 127 | Registered: August 31, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Kook:
quote:

Sadly, however tempting that may be, the very best response is what neither Kyle Rittenhouse nor these guys did - Don’t be there. As much as I feel for the good people in Portland, stay away and let them either destroy it completely or grow up and change their politics. The same is true of a number of areas in my home state of CA. Sad, but it is what it is.

The thing is when they run out of victims in the city they will move out to the suburbs. We can't defeat this enemy by running from it. We have to face it and destroy it.

We're getting nearer everyday to the point where this turns into a violent and nasty civil war fought by both sides. That's what it will take to stop this.

The law is becoming less and less meaningful everyday as it is used to empower the wicked and enslave the just. When the just decide the law is truly a dead letter, that's when it happens.

Yup. When they come to destroy your life’s work you have some decisions to make.

Getting into legal hell for curiosity’s sake doesn’t seem a prudent approach though. Risking your freedom (and your opportunity to defend your own stuff, which is hard to do while in jail) to protect someone else’s stuff is something to be considered very carefully. Even the police, who are paid to protect other people’s stuff (and lives) and are supposed to have limited immunity, are getting thrown under the bus and charged. How do you think that’s going to go for John Q Public?

I’m not saying it should be this way, just that it is.

The thing that many who are commenting fail to recognize is that we are fighting them on their turf. Portland is the home field advantage for them. Louisville is the home field advantage for them. LA is the home field advantage for them.

I keep hearing people post "but there are good people that live there". Yeah, maybe so. But, apparently the "good people" don't seem to get that pumping more money, pumping more resource into their little insurrection is that weird definition of doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Some may view it as "running" but I view it as forcing Antifa to play an away game. One where they don't don't have the luxury of judicial systems that are complicit, and juries that are cancerous.

Until that day comes, nothing will change. Some will continue to cry about the good people in places like Louisville. They chose to live there, and that choice comes with the political landscape they are getting. Move out. Stop pandering to the left with your tax money.

Until the war becomes uncomfortable for them, they will continue to wage it. We will continue lose fighting the same Queensbury rules while they have none.

It's time for Antifa to start playing away games. Until that day, expect more of the same.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
An acquaintance in Portland says the entirety of the trouble is in a very small area of town, proportionally.

Is this correct?

What's the current thinking on how many actual miscreants in how large an area, in effected cach city?

Anyone happen to know? Educated guesses are fine. Thanks.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
It is centered in Downtown Portland which is a small part of the city.
They have a camp there with provisions supplied by the city.
Since they made sleeping anywhere you damn well please legal there is no shortage of scumbags.

Crime is up all over though, non stop sirens these days.
Shootings way up all over, the PDD twitter log has a lot on it.
One house by the shop had been shot up for no reason and it took the cops 17 hours to respond.
They were not home at the time so it looks like it went on the back burner.
I could go on all day with more tomorrow.
Stores by me have closed due to being robbed at gunpoint twice in a month.

It's affecting more than just Downtown.

Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
quote:
The thing that many who are commenting fail to recognize is that we are fighting them on their turf. Portland is the home field advantage for them. Louisville is the home field advantage for them. LA is the home field advantage for them.

I keep hearing people post "but there are good people that live there". Yeah, maybe so. But, apparently the "good people" don't seem to get that pumping more money, pumping more resource into their little insurrection is that weird definition of doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Some may view it as "running" but I view it as forcing Antifa to play an away game. One where they don't don't have the luxury of judicial systems that are complicit, and juries that are cancerous.

Until that day comes, nothing will change. Some will continue to cry about the good people in places like Louisville. They chose to live there, and that choice comes with the political landscape they are getting. Move out. Stop pandering to the left with your tax money.

If they get denied Fed money it's going to get ugly for those in this county.
And that is a good way to look at it, I'm not running away I'm relocating my tax dollars.
I have a job where I can go to another store and work just about anywhere on the West coast into AZ.
A lot of good people don't have that option though.

Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's time for Antifa to start playing away games. Until that day, expect more of the same.

Rambo Last Blood Big Grin

Posts: 6616 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
one of the more intense tear gas employments in Portland

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/.../1302466356978221057

video at link

Posts: 19561 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
black lives matter protestors block I-5 freeway in seattle again.

Everyone is going to pick a side on this sooner or later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgrj25XYoG0

Edited so I don't sound so much like that joe biden guy. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jelly,

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The voice of the Portland Police bureau is something else. I think he is the voice you hear at the airport about where to pick up your luggage and proceed in an orderly fashion. Wonderful monotone and sentence structure.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Twice-Elected Democratic Indiana Sheriff Joins Republican Party

https://www.dailywire.com/news...ins-republican-party

The two-term Democratic sheriff of Vanderburgh County, Indiana, announced his switch to the Republican Party on Thursday, in a speech in which he attacked Democratic policies and lamented the deteriorating state of the country.

According to the Associated Press, Sheriff David Wedding, who was first elected as sheriff in 2014, noted the lack of national support for police among the Democratic Party among several other reasons.

“I’m tired of seeing fires set in our streets,” said Wedding. “I’m tired of people defying God, our church, our police, our government and everything we stand for.”

During an interview with 44 News Evansville, a local news station, Wedding said he was “shocked, watching things in Portland and Seattle, where night after night they’re out rioting. They’re not protesting, they’re rioting, and they’re putting police officers’ lives in danger every single night, and as a sheriff, I couldn’t imagine putting my deputies in that situation.”

The Vanderburgh County Democratic Party accused Wedding, who is prohibited from seeking a third term as sheriff by law, of engaging in “political opportunism.”

“While we are disappointed with Dave Wedding’s decision to leave the Democratic party, we are more disappointed with the reasoning he provided the community for his choice. We are aware that there are many conversations regarding police reform on a national level. However, Sheriff Wedding knows that the Democratic majorities on the County Commissioners and City Council have been strongly and consistently supportive of local law enforcement. In contrast, he has always pointed out the Republican controlled Vanderburgh County Council and Indiana State Legislature were responsible for the creation of budgetary restraints that made his job more difficult. His move to the Republican party after benefiting from years of Democratic support make his political opportunism all the more distasteful,” said the Democratic Party in a statement.

According to The Evansville Courier & Press, Wedding is supporting President Donald Trump in the November election, but hasn’t turned his back on some local Democratic officials, who he believes do not support the direction of the national party.

“We have some strong Democrats in Evansville and Vanderburgh County. I’ve supported them in the past and won’t turn my back on them in the future. There’s certain ones that have earned my trust and respect, and I won’t desert them because I’ve turned Republican. We do have some really good Democrat leaders in Vanderburgh County,” said Wedding.

Local Democratic City Councilwoman Missy Mosby also attended the party-switch announcement event out of support for Wedding, telling the Courier & Press that she doesn’t plan to switch parties, but the two have been friends for years.

“I decided to come because I fully support Dave Wedding,” said Mosby. “I think he’s a great man who does great things for Evansville. I completely understand his reasoning because he’s in public safety.”

Posts: 12657 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Have fun at the impound lot, y'all, because in addition to getting arrested, your shit got towed, and now you're going to find out that the people at the impound understand one thing only, and that's cash money.

"Why are your your hands on her??!!"

Because he can't arrest her by email, you pinhead.

Watch all the way to the very end. Trust me.

At 14:32, she says "Get the...fuck away from me." She's talking to no one at that moment. She has said such things to the police so often, that when she gets upset (in this case because she realizes in that moment that her car is being impounded), the aggressive, insulting language comes out automatically. VERY revealing. These are mentally ill, deeply, deeply hateful people.

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post